Chapter 3

Love That Wasn't Supposed To Happen

Consider yourselves lucky? 

I mean it didn't take me too long to upload this chapter, but the chapter is a short one. 

Sorry (not sorry) for giving you guys that cliffhanger last chapter. 😏

Hope you enjoy this chapter and please do leave comments. You don't know how happy they make me! 😊😊😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shocked from the loud voice, the priest, Kyungsoo, and Jongin looked toward the voice and saw Chanyeol there, his chest slightly heaving up and down, trying to catch his breath.

“Chanyeol? W-wha…”

“Kyungsoo. Don't. Don't do it.”

Kyungsoo’s father stood up and looked from Kyungsoo to Chanyeol. With his gaze still fixed on Chanyeol, Kyungsoo’s father spoke, “Kyungsoo? What is all this?”

Kyungsoo sighed as he also fixed his gaze on Chanyeol. Chanyeol was staring back at him with a stern yet pleading gaze.

“I don't know.”

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped, “What do you mean Kyungsoo!? You know very well!”

Kyungsoo’s father turned to the priest, “I'm so sorry. May we continue?”

The priest nodded and Kyungsoo turned to look back at Jongin.

“NO!! KYUNGSOO! PLEASE DON’T DO IT!!!”

kyungsoo flinched when he heard Chanyeol practically beg him to not do it but immediately straightened up, his face blank.

“Do Kyungsoo, do you take Kim Jongin to be your husband in sickness and in health, to love and comfort him?”

Chanyeol started to fast walk toward Kyungsoo, “Kyungsoo, please. Don't do it.”

Kyungsoo swallowed back a sob that was threatening to escape.

“I d…”

“STOP IT KYUNGSOO!!”

chanyeol then broke off into a jog until Kyungsoo’s father got in between them.

“Guards!! Take this man away.”

The guards quickly approached Chanyeol, grabbing him by the arms and dragging him away. Chanyeol started to trash around, trying to escape the guard's grasp.

“Kyungsoo, please!! Listen to yourself!! This isn't what you want!!”

Kyungsoo gulped as he looked at his parents then to Jongin and then to Chanyeol, whose eyes were filled with tears. Kyungsoo walked away from the altar and toward Chanyeol. By now, the guests were silently watching the scene unfold. Chanyeol finally broke away from the guards and ran to Kyungsoo, engulfing him in a tight bear hug. Chanyeol buried his face into Kyungsoo’s neck and pleaded once again, “Please Kyungsoo. Please. Don't do this to me.”

Kyungsoo just wanted to hold Chanyeol close and tell him he was sorry but the guards came back and pulled them away. They started to drag Chanyeol away once again. Kyungsoo felt so torn.

Should he follow his heart and go with Chanyeol? Or should he listen to his parents?

Kyungsoo looked at his parents and back at Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo made his decision.

He turned back around and started to walk back towards the altar.

“KYUNGSOO!!!!”

Chanyeol once again broke free from the guards and ran to Kyungsoo.

Then, a shot was fired and rang loudly throughout the quiet church.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😏😏😏😏😏