Chapter 6

Love That Wasn't Supposed To Happen

I am the worst writer in the history of writers. 

I won't even ask you guys to forgive me anymore! 

You guys have the right to hate on me for taking like 10 million years to update. 

But without further adieu, Chapter 6!!!!

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Luhan nodded, “Why do you ask?”

“Oh, umm, actually, I was heading there myself.”

“You're also gonna go visit Xingxing!?”

Kyungsoo nodded, “Well, more like ask if he can come with me back to my kingdom?”

Sehun quickly perked up, “Why? Do you want to marry him?”

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun confused, “No, I don't want to marry Yixing. You see the thing is, I was supposed to get married to Jongin, the prince of the teleportation kingdom but I don't love him. Long story short, Chanyeol, the prince of the fire kingdom came and stopped the wedding and he got shot with a poisonous bullet and the doctor couldn't get the poison out of him so I had to come and get Yixing to heal him and I only have a week to bring Yixing back and if I don't then Chanyeol will die and I can't let that happen because I love him.”

Kyungsoo could feel tears starting to slowly fall down his cheeks. Luhan gasped and quickly went to hug Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hugged him back because it finally felt good to get that out of his chest.

“Well, why don't we accompany you? It would be way better if we came across some bad things.”

Luhan and Kyungsoo turned to look at Sehun, slightly surprised at what he had said. Kyungsoo nodded and wiped away his tears, “Yeah, that would be really nice of you.”

Sehun offered a small smile.

“Well, we better get going. I wanna at least get out of the woods before it gets dark.”

Kyungsoo and Luhan nodded as they let Sehun lead the way. Just as they were about to reach the edge of the woods, a hellish dog pounced out of the bushes and knocked Kyungsoo down to the ground, one of its paws pushing down on his neck. Kyungsoo tried to summon a rock to throw it at the dog but it was difficult since he couldn't breathe. Just as Kyungsoo felt like he was going to pass out, he felt the dog being lifted off of him. Kyungsoo's eyes watered as he took in a huge gulp of air. He looked around to see where the dog had gone, only to see it hovering above him, the dog kicking and growling. He looked over to his side to see Luhan looking at the dog and telling Sehun something. Then, he saw Sehun flick his wrist toward the dog and a strong gust of wind knocked the dog toward a tree. Its back hit the trunk with a sickening crunch and it fell onto the floor, the dust around it spreading up like a cloud and slowly settling down.

Luhan quickly ran up to Kyungsoo and helped him up, asking if he was okay. Kyungsoo slowly nodded and looked back toward the dog, then to the edge of the forest.

He dusted off his clothes and nodded towards the grey road, “Well, we should leave while we can. Unless we want to fight more of those things.”

Luhan quickly shook his head and made his way toward the road, Sehun and Kyungsoo following close behind. Once they made it out of the woods, they looked up towards the sky to see that the sun was setting. Sehun yawned and stretched, “Well, it'd be best if we find a place to eat and an inn.”

Kyungsoo nodded and gasped, looking back at his drawstring bag, completely forgetting it was there.

As they approached the town, they looked around to see families out and about, sellers yelling about their products and deals, and children laughing as they played with a dog. Kyungsoo smiled and looked around to see if he could find an inn. Then, without warning, Luhan grabbed onto his arm and pulled him towards a family.

A mother, a father, and a newborn baby.

Luhan bowed to the family and introduced himself, “I'm terribly sorry to disturb you on this fine evening. I'm Luhan and I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find an inn.”

The father smiled and patted Luhan on the shoulder, “It's fine, young man,” he pointed off into the distance, “If you go down here and make a right, you should be able to see an inn that also offers food. It's called ‘Spark of Faith’.”

Luhan nodded as he bowed to the family once again, apologizing and thanking them. He then turned towards Kyungsoo and Sehun, smiling widely as he took their hands, “Come on guys!”

Kyungsoo stuttered as he almost tripped from Luhan’s harsh pull, “L-luhan, w-wait!!”

~~~~~

Kyungsoo sighed as he settled down onto the wooden chair. Just as he was about to speak, a lady came to their table, passing them menu's.

“What would you like to drink today gentlemen?”

Kyungsoo smiled up at the lady and looked back down at his menu, flipping it over to see what they offered.

Sehun was the first to speak up, “I'll have green tea.”

Luhan nodded as he pointed at his drink, “I'll have honey tea.”

The lady smiled and nodded as she wrote down Luhan’s drink order. She then turned to Kyungsoo, “And you?”

“I'll have lemon tea.”

The lady smiled as she put away her notepad, “I'll be right back with your drinks.”

Kyungsoo nodded as she made her way to the kitchen, then looked back at the two men, “Guys.”

Luhan and Sehun look towards Kyungsoo and tilted their heads to the side, beckoning Kyungsoo to continue speaking.

“So I asked my mom how long it would take to get to the healing kingdom and back. She said that if we took breaks now and then it would take us 3 days. If we took no breaks, we would get there in 2 days. Meaning, if we decided to take breaks every now and then, it would take us 6 days. I'm not really keen on the idea of taking 6 days to go get Yixing and come back. The other option is we take hardly any breaks, meaning it would only take us 4 days. I would prefer taking the 4 day route but I do realize we’ll need to rest.”

“And we’ll also need to eat.”

Kyungsoo nodded towards Sehun and pointed at his drawstring bag, “That's why my mom packed me non-perishable foods. She packed me enough for the three of us.”

Just then the lady came and handed them their drinks.

“Have you decided on what you would like to eat.”

Kyungsoo nodded as he beckoned the others to order first.

Sehun nodded and faced the lady, “I'll have meat and sushi.”

“I'll have spaghetti.”

The lady nodded as she turned to Luhan, “And you?”

“Umm, I'll have bibimbap.”

The lady nodded as she wrote his order down, putting her notepad away and walking toward the kitchen.

Luhan turned back to Kyungsoo and nodded, “Well, since you have food on you, I see no reason on why we have to take the 6 day route,” Luhan reached across the table and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hands, “After all, we want to get back as soon as possible right?”

Kyungsoo looked down at Luhan’s hands grasping his own, then back up at his face. A small smile laid on Luhan’s face and Kyungsoo smiled back nodding. Sehun nodded as he pulled out his phone, “Alright then. We'll go the 4 day route.”

Luhan nodded as he let go of Kyungsoo’s hands and sat back, pulling out his phone. Kyungsoo sighed and looked out the window.

Don't worry Chanyeol. We'll be back soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, if you don't know, I looked up their favorite foods and Sehun's was meat and sushi, Kyungsoo's was spaghetti and it didn't say for Luhan so I just gave him whatever.