Vixx - Flat Tire

Sweet Dreams

Before I forget, thank you to those who subscribed to this story! I didn't really think anyone would actually subscribe to this -read it, yes but actually subscribing, not really- so thank you with all my heart. I still have my doubts in my writing and I still think I'm not that good yet but I will try my best to grow and be a better writer. ^^

12/5/2016

~~~~~~~

The sun was beating down harshly on Hyuk as he shielded his eyes from the glaring rays. He glanced to the front of the car where Hongbin had just got off a phone call.

“I’ve got good news, bad news, great news and worst news,” Hongbin started, taking the cold cola Hyuk handed to him with a grateful smile. Hyuk could warily guess what was going to come out of the older’s mouth. “Which one do you want to hear first?”

Hyuk blew at the stray strand of hair falling into his eyes, mockingly mulling over his choices. “Honestly, just give me your best shot.”

“The good news is it’s just a flat tire. Bad news is Ravi, that idiot, forgot to pick up a new spare tire so we’re doomed.” Hyuk didn’t even try to hide the snort.

“What about the great and worst news?”

“Great news is that I got hold of a mechanic that could pick us up.”

“Worst news?”

“He can’t be here until tomorrow. If we’re lucky, by sunrise.”

Hyuk groaned. “So basically, we’re stranded in the middle of nowhere until tomorrow?”

“Afraid so,” Hongbin sighed as he eyed the almost deserted road save for the few rare cars zooming pass them. “Hakyeon said he’ll get the card for us but until then, we’re going to have to squeeze ourselves in the car.” He glanced at Hyuk then, eyes filled with regret. “Sorry this vacation is starting badly.”

Hyuk just shook his head. “I’m just happy I’m stuck here with you and not Wonshik or Hakyeon.” That earned a snort from the older. “But you do owe me a full set meal when we get to hotel.”

“Oh, don’t you worry. I’ll get you a buffet as soon as I swipe Mr I-forgot-to-replace-the-spare-tire’s credit card.” Hyuk’s laughter rang through the afternoon sky.