Bts - This Is A Problem

Sweet Dreams

Just heard the news about our Golden Maknae. :'(  Get better soon, Jungkookie!! Meanwhile, enjoy this Jungkook centric fanfic and hope you guys like it.

11/5/2016

~~~~~~~~~~

When Jungkook woke up that morning, he was expecting Jin to shake him awake like the mother figure he was. He expected for Jimin and Taehyung to burst through the door and dog piling on top of him or hearing Namjoon cursing after breaking something again or Yoongi grumbling as he walked past his room to the kitchen.

He was not however expecting to wake up to something wet dripping on his face or the face of a small child looking down at him, thumb in his mouth, looking eerily like Jimin. A second later, a loud wailing rang throughout the dorm and Jungkook soon found himself alone with five kids ranging from one to five years old in the living room.

“Hold up, they became what?”

Jungkook struggled with wedging his phone between his ear and shoulder and separating a five year old Hoseok and a three year old Jimin off a crying four year old Namjoon. “The hyungs turned into kids. Like, still-in-diaper babies.” Suddenly, one year old Jin started crying, causing a catalyst reaction as all five kids starting wailing. Jungkook was about to have a mental breakdown. “Hyung, I don’t know what’s going on or what to do!”

“Oh god, you weren’t kidding.”

“Save me!”

“Ok, first of all, we have to get them to calm down. That means you have to calm down too. We still have those sweets from last night, right?” He nodded his head before remembering that Taehyung couldn’t see him. “Yeah.”

“Great. Give those to the older kids and open some cartoons. Then, try carrying the younger ones around until they calm down. I’ll get back to the dorm as soon as we’re done with the shooting.”

Miraculously, Taehyung’s idea worked as the crying soon subdued and Jungkook slumped onto the sofa with two babies in his arms, the other three now engrossed in whatever SpongeBob was saying on the television. He heard the front door open but made no move to greet who he knew was Taehyung. Instead, the blonde-haired boy picked you Yoongi up from his arm and cooed at the small bundle in his arm.

“Aww, Yoongi looks so cute as a baby.”

“Yeah, but he’s a pain in the to calm down. Why isn’t he a lazy baby just like his older version?” Taehyung just hummed, still engrossed in Yoongi.

“Have you figured out what happened?”

Jungkook snorted. “No, I was too busy getting everyone to shut up.”

Another hum. “Maybe you did or say something wrong. My mom always says to watch what we say because they could come true.”

“No, I don’t think I-” A cold sense of dread washed over him.

Taehyung saw the realization dawning on the maknae. “What?”Jungkook groaned, cursing his whole existence. “What is it?”

“Jin was complaining how hard it was to take care of us when Yoongi locked himself in the studio again and I might have commented that I could probably handle ‘the kids’ better than him.” It was silent between them before Taehyung burst out laughing, jostling little Yoongi awake. “Hyung, it’s not funny. How do I undo whatever it is I did?”

Taehyung, being the helpful hyung he was not, continued chuckling as he bounced the baby in his arm in an effort to get him to stop crying.

Later that night, Jungkook suffered what he dubbed the worst night in his entire existence as he was left to deal with two high maintenance babies and four (Taehyung included) sugar rushed kids alone. He spent the whole time asking forgiveness from his hyung, the baby only laughing and babbling incoherently, and contemplating on sending himself into a mental asylum. At least then, if the others still haven’t turn back to normal, he would be unsuited to take care of underage children. Taehyung can enjoy his remaining live as a father to five boys.

*The next morning*

“Why the hell am I wearing a diaper?”

 “Why is the dorm a mess? Did someone throw a party or something? Why wasn’t I invited?”

“Hyung, Jungkook is acting weird.”

“Where’s Taehyung?”

“Ah!!!! Hyung, Jungkook just kissed me!”