His past.. Selfish?

Last Gift for Christmas

 

Donghyun's POV

“Hyung!!! Rinyoung is leaving here today!!!” Jeongmin yelled.

I stand up and run out the house, No No No!! I won’t let her leave me again!!!

 

I opened my eyes slowly… My head are aching… I looked around and I heard someone talked outside…

“He’s covered with snow when I found him...” A woman said. I walked out the room.

“Oh!! You’ve wake up! You still fever don’t walk around” that woman said to me.

“Ahjumma…” I called her.

She seems shocked. She run to me, squat down and grabbed my shoulder, “Donghyun ah!!! What ahjumma?! I’m your mum!!”

I rub my head, “Who are you? Who is Donghyun?? My head…. PAIN!!”

 

Rinyoung’s POV

I’m leaving here… My second sad place…

Byunghun patted my shoulder, “Rinyoung, your teddy bear fall down again” he handed me the teddy bear.

“Thanks Byunghun…” I grabbed that teddy bear tightly, Is he the real Kim Donghyun I know before?

“PARK RINYOUNG!!” someone called my name, I turn and look at him… It’s him, Donghyun.

“Please.. Don’t leave!! I don’t want to separate with you again!!” he shouted.

“Again? What do you mean by again?” Byunghun asked.

He walked to me, “A girl that I met in classroom, her name is Park Rinyoung. She hates football but loves snows… I’ve make a pinky promise with her that would tell her what I like more than snow.”

I’m shocked. He is the Hyun that I met when I’m small? Why I didn’t think before the memories he want to regain is about me? “No!! You’re not the one that I know before!! You’re lying me!!” I back off.

“NO! I’m the one!! I give you a teddy bear on Christmas 11 years ago!!”

He is the real one, but why is HIM? The one that hurt me the most. No I can’t accept this truth!! “You find me back because you regain your memories? I won’t fall for you again!!” I started to walk away.

He grabbed my arm, “NO!! Don’t leave again!! Please believe me!!”

“Sorry… I had to leave here…” I said, then Byunghun grab his arm away and we started to walked away.

“I LOVE YOU!!!” he shouted. I stop for a while, my tears begin to roll down my cheek… I shook my head. No, Park Rinyoung… I started to walk again leave him there.

Donghyun’s POV

I kneeled down and burst into tears, “Why… Why…”

Hyunseong approach me, “Hyung…”

I stand up and walked away, they just keep quiet and follow me behind.

 

I’m living at Busan now… It’s about one year I live here with Byunghun… I study in a Music collage…. 23th December…. Inside my house.

My room’s door opened, “Anything Byunghun?” I asked. He throw me a diary, it’s familiar…

“Rinyoung ah… Sorry for being selfish, I shouldn’t keep this diary for so long…” Byunghun said.

 

“Byunghun-hyung, can we talk for a while?” Jeongmin said.

“What?”

Jeongmin pass the diary to Byunghun, “Rinyoung won’t meet us right now, but I have to pass this thing to her~ Please help me pass this to her… It can solve Donghyun-hyung and Rinyoung problems..”

“Really? Then I’ll give it to her later… Bye~”

 

“After I read what written inside, I’m scared to pass this to you… Because I don’t want you to leave me, I want you to stay beside me. I’m sad when I see you cry… But if I didn’t pass this to you, maybe I’ll regret forever… I’m sorry for being selfish… You should read what written inside.” Byunghun said and left the room.

“YAH!! MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!” he yelled form outside. I opened the diary, and continue reading where I stopped last year, I still saw the mark of my tears on the diary.

“10 September. Dear diary, today is my first day going to a date with Rinyoung. She was extremely happy. I hold her hand and what I felt today is different… I felt warm and happiness inside my heart. I never was being like this before… Everytime she smiled, I only stare at her… Yeppeo da…”

“25 September. Dear diary, I’m cooking for my dongsaengs today~~ DDANG!! I’m shocked when she hugs me from back when I’m cooking… I smiled at her then I turn to hug her. It felt like the whole world is spinning when I hug her… I’m really happy that I can be with her… I think... I’ve fallen for her?”

“05 October. Dear diary, we going to SHINee’s concert today!!! Wohoo!! So happy~ She fan girl-ing until lost her voice… I chuckled every time she talks. I love to pinch her cheek, make her pout cutely~~ She is really cute~”

 

Annyeong readers~ Sorry for update late these days~~ Writer's block !!

@Cupcake `` Is it?! Thank you !!

@cute_meow `` Maybe got happy ending??

@Ashleyy `` Updated ^^

@Cupcake & @cute_meow & @Ashleyy `` Thanks for the comments!!!