The real Motif

Last Gift for Christmas

 

My tears rolls down my cheek, “So? That’s your real motif to be with me?” my voice cracks.

He walked to me and grabbed my shoulder, “No No!! Rinyoung hear I expla-“

I slap off his hands, “No more explain!! That’s your real motif!!! Everything is written there!! Is it fake? You be with me because you want to know your past but not because of you love me!!” I burst into tears.

“No!! Rinyoung, listen… I really-“

“STOP!! Please stop giving excuses… I know everything now… Sorry! I can’t help you to know about your past!!! We should break up…” I ran out the house after I said that. I heard Jeongmin yelling my name. But I didn’t turn back…

Donghyun’s POV

Aish! She must be waiting for so long, stupid hair!! I walked into my room,”Rinyoung!! Sorry for make you…………” I’m stunned, when I saw she hold my diary. “Rinyoung, you… Read it?” Her tears rolling down her cheek.

“So? That’s your real motif to be with me?” her voice cracked.

I tried to explained to her, I approach her and grab her shoulder, “No No!! Rinyoung hear I expla-“

She cut off me and slapped off my hands, “No more explain!! That’s your real motif!!! Everything is written there!! Is it fake? You be with me because you want to know your past but not because of you love me!!” She burst into tears.

My heart broken into pieces when I saw her cry, “No!! Rinyoung, listen… I really-“

“STOP!! Please stop giving excuses… I know everything now… Sorry! I can’t help you to know about your past!!! We should break up…” She ran out the house. I’m stunned…

We should break up….” “We should break up…” “We should break up…” these words keep repeating in my mind.

They run into my room, “Hyung ah!! Rinyoung noona runs away!! What happened??!” Minwoo asked curiously.

“Why is noona crying?” Youngmin asked.

“Hyung! Faster go chase back noona!!” Kwangmin said.

“What happen to both of you?!” Hyunseong pat my back softly.

“Tell us hyung” Jeongmin said.

I reach for the diary and I throw into the dustbin, they are shocked by my behavior. Then I walk out… Left them in the house.

Jeongmin’s POV

I saw hyung walked out, then I walk to the dustbin and pick up the book. We all read the book together and realize what happened between hyung and Rinyoung. So I decided to make something for them.

Rinyoung’s POV

After I tell all the truths to Byunghun, he comforts me… Then he send me home…

“Rinyoung…” Donghyun called.

Byunghun run to him. He grabs his collar and punched him in the face, “This is for Rinyoung!!”

I pull Byunghun shirt, “Byunghun!!”

“Stop pulling me, I’m going to teach this guy for you!”

“STOP IT!!” I said. I saw him stand up.

“Just go back now and don’t let me see you again…” I entered the house and my tears start flows like river. Why he must appear in my life?

“Don’t go near her again!!” Byunghun pointed at him and walked away.

“I just want to tell her the truth, is it too hard?” Donghyun said to himself.

 

Byunghun’s POV

“I should just punch that guy hardly!!” I punch my fist into the air. I saw Jeongmin stand outside my house.

“Byunghun-hyung, can we talk for a while?” he smiled.

 

Donghyun’s POV

About 2 weeks I break up with her… I’m guilty why I want to hurt her like this… I wanted to meet her, but I can’t. She hates me.  What I should do? I miss her, I love her… I fall asleep…

“Pass here!!” I run to the other side.

My friend kicks the football too far, “I’ll go get it!!” I run into the class. Then I saw a girl hold the football.

“Your football?” she asked.

I nodded and I showed my hand, “Thank you”

She passed the ball to me and then she sit at her place continue her reading.

“Do you want to play with us?” I asked her.

She shook her head, “I don’t know how to play football and I don’t like to play it either.”

I run out to my friends and I throw the football to them, “You guys play yourself!!”

I run back into the class. Place a chair in front of her seat and I sit in front of her, “If you don’t want to play then I’ll accompany you~” I smiled.

She smiled, “Thank you…”

“I’m Kim Donghyun !! What is your name?” I asked her.

She smiled again, “I’m Park Rinyoung~”

“I’m Park Rinyoung~”  “I’m Park Rinyoung~”  “I’m Park Rinyoung~”  “I’m Park Rinyoung~”

I wake up from my sleep. Suddenly I remember many memories from my past.

“Hyung!!! Rinyoung is leaving here today!!!” Jeongmin yelled.


PREVIEW for next Chapter

“Who are you? Who is Donghyun?? My head…. PAIN!!”

"Sorry for being selfish, I shouldn’t keep this diary for so long…” 

"Dear diary, I almost die today, almost die because I almost loss someone important!!"