She leave... I collapsed...

Last Gift for Christmas

 

Rinyoung's POV

“I don’t want!! DONGHYUN!!!!” I yelled.

‘I heard someone called me? It’s her? I ran back to her house, I saw her mum… Pulling her inside the house…’ “Rin?” [Donghyun's POV]

I struggle to free from my mum’s arm, then I run to him, “Hyun!! Take me away!! HYUN!!” I grab his clothes…

Then suddenly someone pushed him away and grabbed my arm, “Don’t be so childish!! We need to leave here now!!!” It’s my father.

“I’m sorry ahjusshi, I don’t know what happened, but… You can’t take her away!” he stands up and look at my father…

I grabbed my father’s coat, “Don’t father… Don’t leave!!” I beg him and cried.

My father pushes me to my mum, “Let’s go!”

“Hyun!!” I yelled while my mum grab my arm and pull me away.

He run to me, but blocked by my father, “Go back kid!”

“NO!! I won’t!! RIN!!” he run to me, and then my father grab his clothe and throw him to the ground.

“Hyun!!” I yelled as I saw him being throw to the ground.

He stands up slowly and run to me again… But being push to the ground again by my father, my mum lock me in my room… After all is ready, she pulls me into the car… I saw him, lying on the snowy ground…

“Hyun!! Mum!! What did dad do to him?! Please call dad to Stop!! STOP!!! I’ll leave here!! I’ll leave!! Just call dad stop!!” I grabbed my mum shirt.

Heavy snowfalls… I saw him stand up again, wanted to approach the car, “Rin… I’m co…ming…”

But my father already entered the car.

“Let’s go…” my father started the car and move.

I look at him through the back window, he chasing the car…

‘No… I can’t let her leave… She can’t leave here!!’

“Hyun!! STOP please!!” I cried.

I saw him slow down… He look at the car, then he fall down on the ground.. The snow keep falls heavily, like my tears… “I’m sorry Hyun… Goodbye…”

‘She left…’ I collapsed [Donghyun’s POV]

 

 

Donghyun’s POV

It’s a week after I fainted last time, I walked to the class and saw Rinyoung chatting happily with Byunghun and Hyunseong.

“Hey guys!” I cut them off.

“Omo! Donghyun ah~ You’re late today” she laughed.

“He went to hos-“ I faster cover Hyunseong mouth. “I wake up late today~” I laughed.

“Omo?” Byunghun pointed at the door, and then we saw Jeongmin head pop in our class looking for us~ She chuckled because he’s funny.

“Jeongmin ah!!” She waves her hands on the air.

He spotted us, “Aigoo ya! I didn’t saw you guys earlier” he chuckled while approaching us.

“What’s up?” Byunghun asked.

“I come to ask Donghyun hyung about-“ I covered Jeongmin mouth again!!

“YAH!! Let’s go outside~~” I pull him and Hyunseong out~

Rinyoung’s POV

“He looked weird after he fainted last week” Byunghun said.

I’m kind of worried, he fainted because of saving me after all… “Should I go ask him?”

“Nope! You should stay with me” he laughed after realize how stupid he was.

I pout , “Yah!! You’re selfish~!!”

He pinched my cheek, “I just joking~ Go find them~” he smiled.

I nodded and walked to find them… I saw them at the canteen, Donghyun’s expression was serious. “I wonder what they talk at there” I thought as I walk closer to them…

“Don’t tell anyone about what happened this morning!” I heard Donghyun said to his dongsaengs.

“But why?” Jeongmin asked curiously.

“I don’t want them to worry about me, araso?”

Hyunseong just nodded with agreement, “I’ll tell the others about this, so that they won’t said it out~” Jeongmin said.

“That’s right, let’s go back to class~~” he turn and he saw me.


What happened? Why Donghyun hidden something from Rinyoung?

PREVIEW for next Chapter

“Hyung!! GWENCHANA?!” 

I’m…. co…ming… Wait me….”

Hyun!! STOP!!”

Dear diary, I already make my first move to get closer with her..... "


Annyeong Readers!! I hope you guys really enjoy reading this story~ Because I felt that this story is bored.. Isn't it?

Did you guys confused?

Enjoy Reading ~~ Kamshamnida!!