The Truth

Last Gift for Christmas

Rinyoung's POV

“18 October. Dear diary, LOTTE WORLD!! It’s my 1st time being there, same as her~ We drive many crazy rides!! We link our hands together whenever go on a ride. Then we take some photos together~!! 5 photos!! I’m shocked by my action because I kiss her cheek at the last photo~ Here’s our last photo, kekekeke!!! Cute right? *laughed* I’ve forgotten about what I planned, I think I’ll just forget about that plan… I love her~ I don’t want to hurt her… Saranghae” I started to tears up when I saw that photo we take together…

“29 October. Mwuahaha!! Mwuahahahahahaha!! We are going dinner together with my dongsaengs and my dear girlfriend. I love when she feed me eat something~ Kekekeke!! The food that she feed me becomes more sweet and delicious!! <3 I want you to feed me every day~~ <3

“15 November. Dear diary, I almost die today, almost die because I almost loss someone important!! Today she was about being crashed by a car while I’m thinking something… I pull her back and hug her... She cried, when she cry, my heart broken into pieces… When I look at the calm sea, I’m thinking… She’s my girl…I won’t let anyone hurt her… She’s mine forever~ Saranghae… Nol saranghae…”I close the diary, because that was the last thing he wrote… Saranghae Nol saranghae? Is it true?? I don’t know I should believe or not… I throw myself into the bed and sleep…

 

The next day… 24th December Night… At Café…

“Wohooo!!” Byunghun claps and cheers.

“Hello. I’m Park Rinyoung~ Today I’m going to sing this song, about my past and love…” I said. I clear my throat and start singing.

“Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I’ll give it to someone

I'll give it to someone special” I take another breath and continue sing this song until the end. While I’m singing, the moments I spend together with him, is repeating in my mind one by one.  My eyes begin to tears.

[ The whole lyrics for this song : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ashleytisdale/lastchristmas.html]

“I’ll give it to someone special” I bowed. They all are cheering for me. I smiled and walk down the mini stage.

Byunghun patted my back, “Good Job Rinyoung ah~” he smiled.

Then suddenly music is played, another people is going to performs.

“YEAH
I don't wanna leave you girl baby
This one is for you
I give you all new one
That's BoyFriend!” a guy voice sing.

This voice, It’s ?? I quickly turn and take a look at that stage… My eyes widen, “Youngmin?!”

“People are looking so wipe your tears and lift your chin up
I said i'm sorry, should i get on my knees?” A yellowish brown hair guy started to sing and, it’s Jeongmin.

“What would i become if you cry at my common mistake of words.
I don't think i can comfort you with 'I LOVE YOU' anymore” A dark brownish hair guy walked out and sings. It’s him… Donghyun. I stand up and wanted to lefts the café, but Byunghun stopped me.

 He forced me to sit and listen, “Continue listen~ Remember what you read yesterday?” They continue sing and I seem like didn’t pay attention. But it came to the chorus part.

“Because i only learnt bad words and only learnt bad actions
I don't know your kind heart, something always get twisted twisted” Jeongmin dance slightly while singing.


“Because i'm still immature, a deep love is hard
I, who thought 'what's love, just keep pushing forward', was stupid” Hyunseong sing full of emotion.

Donghyun sing and looking at me, “I'm sorry, I'll do better”

Then they continue singing with Minwoo and Kwangmin rapping.

“Your sweet voice, long, straight hair like Park RinYoung” Minwoo ended the rap with a wink at me.

My eyes was covered by tears and I flash back what happen when I’m small, the 1st time I go for a date with him and how we broken up. I flash back, what was written in his diary that I read yesterday. It’s Byunghun appear with his diary nowhere, and called me to finish reading the whole things inside… Is it true? 

“Alright, let’s stop crying now. Wipe away your tears now” Donghyun walked down the stage, he wiped my tears away when sing this part.

“Isn’t that much better. You are the prettiest when you smile, yeah” he give me a smile while singing this part.

“I’ll learn good words, I'll learn good actions, and be like you to become an amazing boyfriend~ Ok~” Youngmin was smiling, he pointed at Donghyun, put a ok sign and looked at me.

“We’ll go for a long, long time.  Longer than any other couple. There’s a mountain full of things that I want to buy you, feed you. It’s the truth” Donghyun nodded.

It’s ending…

“Saranghae, nol saranghae [love you, i love you]” Donghyun walked to me and sing this lines. He holds my hand.  

[The Lyrics and Translation of this song, Only Learnt Bad Things (B1A4) - http://annyeong-tofu.blogspot.com/2011/12/b1a4-only-learned-bad-things-lyrics.html ]

“The thing that I like… No, it’s not like, is LOVE more than snow… Is you… Park Rinyoung!! Please believe in me… I’m sorry, I know I hurt you before… But I promise, there’s no next time… I only love you… Saranghae~ Nol Saranghae~” he eyes are wet. I don’t know what to do, I slap off his hand and run out from the café.

Donghyun just stand there, “She won’t forgive me..” 


Annyeong Readers!! The story gonna END?? Sad ending or Happy ending?