The boyfriend and the brother

When I'm dating a badass in secret

As we went inside the house, my brother said, " What's the meaning of this?"

"He's my boyfriend, oppa!" I said as I held my boyfriend's hand and showed it to him.

"What do you mean boyfriend? I thought you were joking around. I thought you photoshopped your photo with some random guy you saw in the internet." my brother said.

"Wow!" I said as i hit his head.

"YAH!" My brother screamed at me. "i'm your oppa! You can't hit me!" My brother said while trying to hit me, but Jungkook stopped him.

"Sunbaenim. You shouldn't be hitting my girlfriend like that." Jungkook while holding my brother's wrist. 

"Who are you to say that to me?" My brother said as he glared at Jungkoook.

"I'm Victoria’s boyfriend so it's my right to stop you from hurting her." Jungkook said.

"Who said you could be my sister's boyfriend?" My brother asked him as the heat between them was firing.

"Your sister." Jungkook said.

"Didn't my sister ever told you anything about our deal when she gets a boyfriend?" My brother said.

'Oh ! I totally forgot about our deal! ' I thought to myself as I hit my head.

"No. She didn't tell me anything." Jungkook said as he looked at with the 'wtf' face.

"Well she promised me that the boy has to get my permission first before she can date somebody." My brother said.

"Well too late for that ain't it." Jungkook said.

'I have to stop this before this gets out of hand' I thought to myself.

"Okay oppa! Stop this right now!" I said as I stop their conversation. "Let's go oppa!" I said as I pulled Jungkook and left the house.

"YAH!!!!! KWON VICTORIA GET BACK!!!!! WE'RE NOT DONE TALKING!!! JUST WATCH WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!" My brother shouted as we left the house.

"OH !!!" I said as I try run out of the house while holding Jungkook's hands, but he didn't move.

"What the are you doing?" I asked him when he didn't move.

He was confused until my brother shouted again.

"RUN!!!!!!!" I said as I pull him out of the house,

"KWON VICTORIA!!!! WE'RE NOT DONE HERE!!!! WHEN YOU GET BACK YOU ARE IN DEEP FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!!!!" My brother shouted as we were running out of the house.

"*sigh* Damn what a night." I said as I finally stopped running.

"What the Victoria. Your brother is G-Dragon and you didn't tell me?" Jungkook said.

"You didn't ask." I said as I held his hands and we started walking. "And plus i thought you already knew. I showed you pictures of me and my brother before."

"Well I didn't recognized him. He looked so different from the pictures you should me." Jungkook said.

"Well I guess it's also my fault. I didn't show you a more recent picture of my brother." I said.

"It's okay baby. I love you anyways. No matter what happens." Jungkook said and kissed me on the forehead right after.

"I love you too !!" I said as I hugged him while he kisses my forehead.

Ring Ring Ring 

My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at my phone.

"YYYAAAHHH!! KWON VICTORIA!!! COME BACK HOME!!" The person from the other side shouted through the phone.

I looked at my phone. It was my stupid brother. "!" I whispered to myself. "What do you want?!" I replied.

"Well your things are here." My brother said.

"Well just put inside my room." I said.

"Fine, but you better be home before midnight or else your dead." My brother said.

"Just leave them alone hyung. Just let them be." Somebody from my brother's line said. Probably one of his friends that came to the house.

"Oh just shut up." My brother said to his friend.

"Ok bye!" I hung up on him. "Let's go to that date you were talking about awhile ago." I said as I interwined my fingers with his.

"Ok lets go." Jungkook said as he dragged me somewhere.

Not even one minute into my date with my bae, my phone rings again. This time I check who is calling me. IT'S MY STUPID BROTHER!!! 

*WHAT THE DOES HE WANT NOW!!! HE'S DESTROYING MY ALONE TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!*

"Sorry got to take this. It's my stupid brother again." I said as I told my Jungkook. I walked away from Jungkook for a little bit. "WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?!?" I half shouted on the phone!!

"Well come back here!!!" My stupid brother said.

"Didn't I already told. Just leave my stuff there!!" I said.

"I would've if your things weren't a whole mall." My stupid brother said. 

"Oh please!! My stuff isn't that much. Don't exaggerate much." I said.

"I'm not. If you're not coming back, I'm leaving your stuff outside." My brother said.

"Don't you dare." I said as I panicked. My stuff are precious to me.

"OH I would dare." My annoying brother threatened me.

"Fine!!! I'm coming!!! Gosh!! You're so ing annoying." I said.

"I love you too!! Bye!!" My brother said as he hung up.

"UGH!!!" I shouted annoyingly. I turned around and Jungkook was surrounded by no other than Jung ing Somi. She was all over my boyfriend. I walked towards them and I fake coughed as I approach them.

Somi looks at me up and down. " Yes. Can I help you with something? Are you lost?" She asked me annoyed.

"Maybe you could help yourself. You're all over my ing boyfriend right now." I said as I pulled Jungkook to my side.

"The you talking about." She asked as if I was crazy.

" You were all over my boyfriend. MY. BOYFRIEND!!!" I said.

"The you talking about. He's my boyfriend." Jung Somi said.

"Gurl!! You must be delusional! I'm his girlfriend. The you talking about." I said.

"He's mine. Mine only!!" Somi said.

" The !! He's mine!! Well bye !! I got to go!! Actually WE got to go! So bye !! " I said as I walked away with MY boyfriend.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked as we walked.

"Wow!! Really? That's the first thing you say. after that Jung ing Somi was all over you." I said as I got mad at him.

"...." Jungkook was speechless. For some reason he doesn't have anything to say.

"Okay! Fine! Bye! You go with your hoe!! " I said as everything is ing annoying the out of me right now.

I walked away from him. I walked to a heavy crowd so that he doesn't catch up to me.

"YAH Victoria!!! " Jungkook said as he tried to catch up.


Hey guys!!!!! Sorry for not updating!!! Here I wrote a long chapter!! I hope you like it!! Subscribe, upvote and comment down below!!!