Hanging out with GDragon please Pt. 1

When I'm dating a badass in secret

Victoria's POV

As I was walking home, I was thinking about what just happened with Jungkook. I mean what was he thinking. I already told him not to tell anybody. Why doesn't he get it? Then at the same time, I thought to myself, why don't I want anybody to know? 

That question was in my head to the point that before I knew it, I arrived at my house. As I was walking inside the house, I still kept thinking about why I don't want anybody to know. I dropped my bag on the side of the living room and sat down on the couch where my brother was sitting and watching some show. 

My brother then looked at me and realized that something was bothering me.

"Hey! How was school?" My brother asked while keeping his focus on the tv.

"School was fine," I replied with no emotions in my voice.

"Then why doesn't it sound like it was fine. Did you and your boyfriend fight?" My brother said as he turned to me to see my reaction.

"No, we didn't," I replied denying the fact that we didn't fight. I mean we didn't fight, but it feels like we did. Ugh! I don't know anymore. I just ruffled my hair out of frustration.

My brother then shook his head realizing that I was frustrated with my boyfriend. 

"You know what," My brother said.

"What?"I cut him off before he could finish.

"Come on. Let's go out and do something to get your mind off of whatever happened with you and your boyfriend." My brother said as he stood up and pulled me up and pushed me to my room. "Go change. You stink." My brother jokingly made a stinky face.

"Aish!" I said as my brother slammed the door shut.

I looked around my room. I sighed at the sight of it. There were boxes everywhere, plastics on the floor. Damn! I forgot to fix my room. As I try to go around the boxes and try to organize it, I was just like, with this mess. I'll just get a maid to put it all away or something. I then went to my bathroom and took a shower. For a good 30 minute shower, I dried myself off and walked to my closet which was connected to my bathroom. I got my clothes. What I'm going to wear is black ripped jeans from Fashion Nova, a white turtleneck bodysuit from Shein, and a black bomber jacket from Forever 21. I then wore my black Balenciaga Stretch knee, high top trainers. I walked back to my bathroom and blow-dried my hair. Then I sprayed my hair with some heat protection and straightened my hair. Finally, I looked at my makeup table and I just put on simple wear make up with primer, light foundation, with brows, a neutral color eyeshadow, with a light flush for blush, and a color for my lips.

I turned around to check myself out in my full body mirror. I nod to myself that it was okay. I then grabbed my black and white mini backpack from MGM to finish my look.

I went out of my room and went downstairs to see if my stupid brother is ready. As I got downstairs, I see him coming out of the kitchen with a cup of orange juice in his hand. 

"Are you ready?" He asked me as he walked towards me and drank his orange juice.

"Yea. Let's go." I said as I walked towards the garage and he just followed me and along the way, he set his drink down on the counter by the garage door.

I opened the door connecting to the garage and walked inside and opened the garage door. When we were in the garage, my brother took his new Tesla Model S' keys and unlocked the door. I walked towards the car and got in the passenger seat and he followed along going to the driver's seat.

"So where are we going?" I asked him as I buckled myself.

"Where do you wanna go? Do you want to eat? Or go to the mall?" He asked as he started his car and buckled himself.

"Let's go eat. I want tukkbokki," I said as I took out my phone and started playing the games on my phone.

"Okay. I know this one good tukbokki place near your school." He said as he went to the tukbokki place he's mentioning.

"Yea. Whatever is fine. As long as it's good," l said as I continued playing my games.

Before I realized it we arrived at the tukbokki place he mentioned and it was the same place that Jungkook and his friends were eating. He parked his car and got out of the car.

'I hope they left.' I thought to myself as I got out of the car.

"Let's go, Vic." My brother motioned me to walk next to him.

We walked inside and Jungkook and his friends were still there. Just my luck. I groaned to myself and slapped myself on the forehead.

"Yah! Why are you slapping yourself?" My brother asked me as he pulled my hand down.

"The person that I don't want to see is here that's why," I said as I found an empty seat far away from Jungkook. I didn't want to see him so I faced the opposite way as him.

"Who?" My brother asked as he followed me to the table. He then looked around the tukbokki place and spotted Jungkook and his friends. "So you and your boyfriend did fight." He said as he sat down in front of me.

"No, we didn't." I denied it firmly.

"Then you don't mind me calling him over here then?" My brother then threatened me.

"Don't," I replied fast. "His friends don't know about me and him."

"What?! That bastard, why the is he hiding his relationship with you? I'm gonna..." My brother then got upset with him since he found out my own boyfriend's friends don't know about us.

I then cut him off saying, " It's me that doesn't want my relationship with him to be out and public. And before you ask me why the answer to that is I don't know."

My brother then looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"That's stupid. But oh well. It's your life. But still, he has to get through me." He said.

"Why don't you just order," I said.

"Fine," He said. "Imo! Three orders of tukbokki and 5 pieces of fish cakes here." He shouted at the imo working.

"Okay!" The imo said with an okay sign and prepared our food.

But with him shouting the order, it got the attention of Jungkook and his friends.

Author's POV

As Bts were sitting on their seats eating and talking to each other, they then got the attention of one of the customers who shouted there order loud. They then looked towards that person's way. And they saw that it was Victoria and THE G-DRAGON.

They looked shocked except for Jungkook who already knows about Victoria's brother, to see their friend with someone so high up in their system.

"Is it just me or is Victoria with G-Dragon?" Jimin asked still looking towards their way.

"I was just about to ask the same thing," V said still looking at them.

"That's Victoria's brother," Jungkook said as he continued eating the tukbokki not minding them.

They then turned their heads towards Jungkook. They looked at him intensely.

"What?" Jungkook said as he slowly put tukbokki on his mouth.

"How do you know that G-Dragon is Victoria's brother?" RapMon asks looking to my eyes and into my soul.

"umm... They look alike?" Jungkook said but in a more questionable way.

They then look back at GDragon and Victoria. They then see the similarities. And as they were looking their way, Gdragon then looked up and made eye contact with them. He had no emotions on his face and just nod at Jungkook. 

To Be Continued...