Hanging out with GDragon pt.2

When I'm dating a badass in secret

Author's POV

As Victoria and her brother were waiting for the ahjumma came to their table and served their order.

"Enjoy!" The ahjumma said as she set the table and left.

The food in front of them looked really good.

"Let's eat!" G-dragon said and broke apart the chopsticks and dug into the tukbokki.

As G-dragon and Victoria were eating their food, on the other side of the place, were Jungkook and his friends talking if they should go over to Victoria and say hi.

"Do you think it's rude to just go up to them and just say Hi?" Jimin asked being a curious cat he is.

"I don't think so? Right?" V said looking at RM if they should go up to them and say hi.

"I don't think it's a problem at all," RM said as he stood up his chair. "Let's go say hi," RM said as he motioned the boys to stand up and walk over to them.

"Hey Victoria!" V said as they arrived at their table.

Both Victoria and Gdragon looked up from their food and looked at all of them.

"Hey V! What's up?" Victoria said as she stopped eating and wiped her lips for any stain from the ttukbokki.

"Nothing much. We just wanted to say hi." V said awkwardly as he looked away.

"Why don't you introduce me to your friends Vic?" G-dragon said as he stopped eating.

Victoria then looked at her brother with an ugly look trying not to show it to them. Her brother then gave her what look. Victoria then cleared and introduced Jungkook and his friends like he never met Jungkook.

"This is RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook. And guys this is my older brother Gdragon," Victoria introduced them to her brother.

"Nice meeting you guys!" G-dragon said as he saluted them hello. "Any friends of Victoria is mine too," Gdragon said as he continues eating.

"Really?!" Suga asked in shock that their sunbaenim just told them they could be friends.

"Yes! Really!" G-dragon said as he continues to eat.

"Thank you Sunbaenim!" All of Bts said in unison and bowed at him.

"Yah! Why are you guys bowing?" G-dragon said looking shocked at BTS.

"We're just showing our gratitude sunbaenim," RM said as they all stand straight.

"You can call me Hyung! We're friends aren't we?" G-dragon said to ease up their mood.

"Sunbaenim?" Jimin said shocked. Then Gdragon gave him an 'I told you to call me Hyung already' look, "Hyung!" Jimin said shyly.

Victoria then just shook her head and continued eating.

"Come sit! Hang out with us." G-dragon said as he motioned them to sit down and eat.

"Nae!" They said in unison. 

Victoria just looked at her brother with a blank look. 

Seating chart

        G-Dragon      RM

V                                  Suga

Jungkook                      Jhope

Victoria.                        Jimin

                  Jin

(They're sitting in a circle) 

Victoria just shook her head and just continued eating.

After awhile of eating and talking, mostly BTS talking to VIctoria's brother, they were done.

"We're going to the mall after. You guys wanna come with?" Victoria's brother said as he got up and left the check and money on the table.

"We don't have room in the car," Victoria said with no emotion.

"We can go back to the house and they can use your jeep. Two can ride with us while the rest can ride in the jeep," Gdragon said.

"Okay. I'll go get the car, but someone has to come with me," Victoria said.

"I'll go with you," Jungkook said as he slightly raised his hand up.

"Okay come on!" Victoria said as she motioned Jungkook to her and they started to walk to the house.

"We'll see you guys in a bit!" Gdragon said as he waved goodbye.

As they were far enough from them, Jungkook started talking.

"What happened earlier?" Jungkook asked wondering why.

"To be honest, I don't know." Victoria said playing with her fingers.

"I get that you don't want to let everyone know that we're together, but BTS are my brothers. I have to tell them," Jungkook said as he explained his side of this.

"I get that! It's just that, what if they don't like me?" Victoria said out of insecurities.

"What do you mean by they don't like you. They like you Victoria! You're their friend too. I for sure know that they like you." Jungkook said as he assured Victoria that BTS likes her.

"Fine! Let's tell them later," Victoria said as she's been convinced by her lovely boyfriend.

Jungkook then smiled from ear to ear. 

"Are you that happy?" Victoria said as she laughed at him.

"YES!" Jungkook said as he held her hands.

"Okay Loverboy!" Victoria said as she smiled too.

A few moments later, they arrived at Victoria's house. Instead of going through the front door, they went through the garage and Victoria opened it with a passcode on the side of the garage. They soon went inside and Victoria then took the Jeep car keys and Victoria and JungKook went inside the car and Victoria started the car and drove out of the house.


 

 

 

Hey Guys! Sorry for this short update and I know its really out of order! I hope you guys like it!!!