Truth? or Not?

When I'm dating a badass in secret

Victoria's POV

"Umm..." I said as I saw V's fingers pointing at me.

V then coughs then apologizes, "Sorry!" Putting up a V sign with a smile.

"Okay..." I said as I turn back to my boyfriend. 

'That was weird. Okay.' I thought to myself. 

Then all of a sudden Jungkook suddenly stands up and says, "Guys I have to tell you guys something."

"Okay. What is it?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"You guys know how I have a girlfriend in California right?" My baby said as he continues. 

Don't tell me he's gonna tell them about me. I didn't agree with this. I then looked up to him and eyed him telling him not to tell them. But he just ignored me. 

"Yea? What about her?" 

"Did you guys break up?" 

"Is she here?"

"Did she cheat on you?"

They bombarded him with these questions about me.

"NO. YES. And NO." My baby said as he replied to their questions.

"Hey, guys. I have to go. My brother is texting me to go home." I said trying to avoid what he's about to say.

"What? Don't go. Jungkook is just about to tell us about his girlfriend." V said as he tries to convince me to stay.

"Yea. Vic just stays. Don't you want to know about my GIRLFRIEND?" Jungkook said emphasizing the word 'girlfriend.'

"NO actually." I said also emphasizing the word 'no.'

"Well, I just cut to the chase since Victoria here is leaving. I wanted to introduce to you guys my girlfriend." Jungkook said insisting on telling them that I'm his girlfriend. 

"DONT" I all of a sudden exclaimed.

"What's wrong with you Victoria?" Jimin said as he looked at me weirdly with the wtf-face.

"Nothing." I just looked up to the ceiling. "I have to go," I said as I ran out in a dash.

"Damn. What's wrong with her?" V said shaking his head not knowing what was going on.

"So what were you saying Jungkook about your girlfriend?" RapMon asked Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I just looked at Victoria running out of the ttukbokki stand. I just looked her way blocking every noise around me. About 5 mins, I felt someone shake me out to reality.

"Wait what?" I said as I looked back at them.

"What's wrong with you?" RapMon asked me in confusion.

"What?" Still confused.

"We've been calling your name for 5 minutes straight. What's wrong with you?" Jin asked since he never saw me act like this before.

"Oh, nothing." I said as I sat back down.

"So you were saying about your girlfriend?" V said out of curiosity.

"Nevermind." I said not wanting to do anything anymore.

'Why won't Vic tell the truth about us? Is she ashamed of me being her boyfriend? We've been together for a long time now. I want everybody to know that I am hers and she is mine.' I thought to myself deeply not wanting to talk to anyone right now. 

Author's POV

As Bts was sitting down in the stalls eating, they notice that their maknae was looking down. They looked at each other mouthing 'what's wrong with him?' 

"Is he alright?" Suga asked noticing that Jungkook is in deep thought.

"I don't know?" Jimin said not knowing what his best friend's going through.

"He's been like this since Victoria left." V said as he noticed that Jungkook only acted acting weird when Victoria left.

"Do you think Victoria had something to do with him being like this?" Jhope said looking at Jungkook who's eating the ttukbokki lifeless.

"They barely know each other though. And Victoria just moved here." V said.


Author's note:

 

Hey guys. I just wanted to thank the readers who read this story even though my updates aren't as consistent as it should be.

What I just want to say is that although this is not KPOP related I just want to pay respect to Kobe Bryant and his daughter who just died today due to a helicopter crash just right outside of LA. It's sad to see another legend dead. I thought going to a new year is going to make everything better. Let's just pray for the Bryant family who just lost their father, sister, friend, and family. 

RIP KOBE AND GIANNA BRYANT