We're going out pt.1

When I'm dating a badass in secret

Victoria's POV

As we drove back to where BTS and my brother were, Jungkook held my hands as he drove the car.

"So how are we telling them that we're together?" I asked as I play with his hand as we held hands.

"You want to tell them right away or wait till we're all at the mall?" He said as he focused on driving.

"We can tell them later at the mall. You think they'll be mad?" I asked him.

"I don't think they'll be mad. They like you. So I don't think they'll be mad when we tell them," Jungkook said as he assured me that they won't be mad for not telling them sooner.

"Okay! If you say so." I said as I took out my phone and started playing games.

We arrived at the ttukbokki place and everyone was waiting in my brother's car. As we were nearing where they were at, Jungkook slowed down and set the car on the park and I let go of his hands and got out of the car.

"Hey! We're here!" I said.

"So who's riding with us?" Jungkook said as he didn't get out of the car but instead rolled down the window to talk to them.

"We are!" V, Jimin, and Jin said simultaneously.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jungkook said as he motioned them to get in the car. Before V could go to the passenger seat, I beat him to it.

"hey! No fair! I was gonna sit there!" V complained.

"Mehhrong!" I said as I stick my tongue out.

"Come on V!" Jin said as he called him. 

V then went to the back seat and was sulking.

"Why are you sulking?" Jimin asked V.

"I wanted to sit in the front!" V said as he pouted his lips.

"Ewww!! Don't ing fo that! It doesn't suit you!" Jimin said as he pushed V face away from him.

"Why does Victoria even wanna sit in the front? Is their something going on that we don't know about?" V said out of curiosity.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I heard his questions.

"Is their something going on between the two of you? Because I sensed it before. Back when we were in the cafeteria," V said as he question Jungkook and I.

"Well since you asked, their is something going on between us," Jungkook said as he looked at his rearview mirror and looked at V.

"What do you mean?" V asked. "Are you guys related or something?" 

"No! Jungkook and I are in a relationship." I said as I held Jungkook's hands.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" All three of them shouted in shock.

"I thought you have a girlfriend in the states?" Jimin said since he heard Jungkook tell Somi that.

"Wait are you cheating on her with Victoria?" Jin said.

"Wait don't ing tell me that Victoria was the girlfriend that you mentioned about that's from California?" V said as he tries to put two and two together.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other, then to me and Jungkook, then back to looking at each other.

"V is right!" I said as I looked back.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jin asked.

"Well, I didn't  want anybody to know that we're together. I like it better when nobody knows. The less people who knows, the less drama it will create," I explained to them.

"But what about the girls that fawning over Jungkook? Like Somi," Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"About Somi, she already knows about us," I said as I looked back at them.

"What do you mean she already knows about the you guys?" V asked in shocked.

"I know, but she saw us when we were on a date and to make her stop flirting with Jungkook, I told her," I explained to them how Somi already knows about my relationship with Jungkook.

"Aren't you scared though?" Jin asked.

"Why would I be scared of her. She's nothing to me." I said as I turned back to face the front.

"I heard she has powerful friends." Jin explained to me why I should be afraid of her,

"So?"  I said unisterested.