First day of school

When I'm dating a badass in secret

It was my first day of school. I haven't really told Jungkook that i'm going to be in the same school as him. Also, I can wear anything so I choose this outift.

"Victoria. Do you want me to drop you off or your gonna drive on your own?" Ji asked me as he saw me coming down the stairs.

"I'll drive." I said as I sat down in the dining table and ate breakfast with him.

"Okay." He said. "The keys are in the garage." 

It was already 7:30. My class starts at 8.

"Oppa. I better get going." I said as I finished my orange juice and got my stuff for school.

"Okay. I won't be here when you're back. I have work." My brother said.

"Okay." I said.

"Here's 100,000₩. That'll be your allowance for the week.He said as he gave me 100,000.

"Okay. Thank you. I'll get going then." I said as I got the money and headed to the garage.

I used a car that is suitable for me. So I got a convertible.

(with the hood on)

I drove to my school for about 10 minutes and I finally arrived. I parked my car and walked out.

'Damn She's hot.'

'Ugh!! She's ugly.'

'look at her car. Its a jaguar.'

'Show off.' 

They all whispered to there friends.

'I'm gonna get that girl watch.' 

As I walked inside, I couldn't find the office so I asked someone near me.

"Excuse. Do you know where the office is?" I asked a random person near.

It was a girl. She turned around and gave me a face.

"Why don't you look for it yourself ." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Okay. Sorry to disrupt your morning." I said as I went to look for somebody else for help.

There's a guy near me so I went to him and asked him the same question I asked with that .

"Yea. Follow me. I'll show you." He said with a smile.

"Okay. Thank You." I said as I smiled back.

"I'm V by the way. What's your name?" He introduced me.

"I'm Victoria." I said as I continue to follow him.

"Pleasure to meet you." He said as he held out his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too." I said as I shook his hand.

"We're here." He said as we arrived at the office.

"Thank you for the help." I said.

"Your welcome." He said as he left.

I went inside and ask for my schedule. They gave me my schedule and I look at it.

I had AP Biology first period, Study hall second period, AP English third, AP Calculus fourth, Music fifth, and Dance sixth.

AP Biology was in room 249. I looked around and walked around the school. As I was walking girls all of a sudden started screaming.

'Oppa!! Marry me.'

'Oppa go out with me.'

'Jungkook! Do you want to go out with Noona?'

Wait. Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook? I looked at the boys. I saw two familiar faces. I saw V and Jungkook. Jung kook looks so different. He looks so cold. He's not even putting on a smile. He's so different when he's with me. He's the total opposite when he's with me.

"RING RING RING"

I walked away  when I heard the bell rang and went to the class where I'm supposed to be.

I walked inside the classroom to see everyone already there. 

I walked up to the bio teacher and said that I'm a new student.

"Okay class. We have a new student. I'm Mr. Choi. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Choi said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Victoria Kwon imnida. " I introduced myself as I bowed.

"Tell us a little something about you." Mr. Choi said.

"I was born and raised in Cali and its my first time going to a school in Korea," I said.

"Any question for Victoria ssi here?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" One of the guys in my class asked.

"Yes. I do." I said.

"How old are you?"

"I'm..." I was about to say my age when I was interupted with the door opening so loudly.

I looked at the door to see Jungkook standing there. He saw me and he loosened up a bit, but still got his cold looks on.

The girls started screaming in my class. 

"Mr. Jeon you're late again." Mr, Choi said.

He just ignored him and went to his table. 

"Sorry about that." Mr. Choi apologize for him.

"Its okay. Mr. Choi." I said.

"Please go sit next to Mr. Jeon over there." Mr. Choi said.

"Neh." I said as I walked over to Jungkook.

"Hey." I said as I smiled.

" Hey." Jungkook said with a tint of a smile. I knew he wanted to smile and hug me because I could see his hands wanting to hug me. "Follow me next period. I have study hall." 

"Okay. I do too." I said as I sat down and got my things.

2nd Period up in the rooftop of the school

"I miss you so much ! !" I said as I ran up to him and hugged him knowing that no one was around.

"I miss you too baby!" He said as he hugged me back and slid off my hair away from my face.

"Surprise!" I said as I pulled away and did jazz hands.

He laughed at me.

"Thank you baby." He said as he kissed me on the lips.

I kissed him back. 

We pulled away and breathe out.

"I haven't kissed you in so long baby." He said as he held my hands and sat down and layed back on the wall.

" I know" I said as I followed what he did.

"Babe. I got to tell you something." He said.

" What is it? You can tell me anything." I said as I layed my head on his shoulders.

" Do you think we can keep our relationship a secret?" He said slowly.

"Why?" I asked him as I pulled away and looked at him.

"Cause I don't want you to be in danger. To be honest. I wanted to tell you this before, but I'm in a No. 1 gang in Korea named BTS. I just didn't want you to know becuase I thought you'll break up with me." He said.

"Aww. Baby of course we can keep it a secret. I know you mean well." I said as I peck his lips and layed my head on his shoulders again.


Second CHapter is done. Please don't forget to subcribe amd comment.