"Okay you know. So what?"

When I'm dating a badass in secret

Victoria's POV

As I was walking to the cafeteria, Somi came up to me and said, "I know your secret."

I just gave her the 'what the ' look. 

"I know that your boyfriend is Jungkook," Somi said as she crossed her arms.

"Okay, you know. So what?" I said with no care on my voice.

"You should know that he's MY boyfriend," Somi said as she was pushed me.

"We clearly clarified that you are not Jungkook's girlfriend last night. Didn't I?" I said as I pushed her back.

"No matter what you say, Jungkook is still my boyfriend, not yours," Somi said as she pushed me even harder that I almost fell. 

" EVEN YOUR ING BOYFRIEND SAID THAT YOU AREN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" I exclaimed not wanting any of this drama anymore to the point where I pushed her so hard that she fell on her .

"Oww!!" She cried and just covered her face.

When people heard her cries, people started to crowd around us.

'Omg! Did she just bully Somi?'

'I thought the new girl was chic not a bully.'

'Damn!'

People were whispering around me saying that I was the one that bullied her when in fact, she was the one who started this mess in the first place. When I was about to leave, Somi's clique came up to me.

"What did you do to Somi?" Nana asked as she hovered around me. She was so tall to the point that I have to look up to meet eyes with her.

"I didn't do anything. I just returned back what she did to me. So I did nothing wrong," I said as I looked up and crossed my arms.

"Well, it doesn't look like it because we can clearly see Somi on the floor sobbing," Nana said as she points towards Somi.

"Well, it ain't my fault. She comes up to talking about how my boyfriend is her boyfriend when in fact he doesn't even like her." I said and just tapped my shoes.

"What?" Nana said as she looked confused since she knows that the only person that Somi considers as a boyfriend is Jungkook. 

"Now will you excuse me?" I said as I didn't wait for an answer and just walked away from the crowd.

'Why the is everyone getting me pissed!' I thought to myself as I walked out of school. I didn't want to stay in this school any longer. Everyone is literally pissing me off with their ing drama.

As I was walking home, I saw Jungkook and his friends. I just looked at them while I was walking home and when I looked away, I heard my name being called.

"Victoria!" Somebody shouted my name. I turned around and saw V coming towards my way.

"Yes?" I said as I walked towards him and looked at Jungkook.

"Where are you going?" V asked.

"I'm going home. Why?" I replied to him.

"You wanna join us? We're eating Tukkbokki." V said as he pointed at his friends eating food.

"Okay. I'm hungry anyway." I said as I walked towards their table with V.

"Guys! I don't know if you know who she is, but this is Victoria." V introduced me and he introduced his friends. "take a seat."

Luckily there was a seat available in between Jungkook and Jimin. I sat in between them. When I sat down, Jungkook immediately gave me a plate and chopsticks.

"Thanks!" I said as I smiled at Jungkook.

He smiled back knowing that I forgave him from yesterday.

Author's POV

Little did Jungkook and Victoria know, their interaction didn't go unnoticed. V and Jimin looked at each other with a gummy smile.

"Do you see what I see," V said to Jimin.

"Yea," Jimin said.

"Didn't he say he has a girlfriend?" V suddenly said remembering about Jungkook telling them about his girlfriend in California.

"Oh, yea he did. Didn't he?" Jimin said realizing what V said a few seconds later.

"Then why does he look like he has something going on with Victoria?" V said as he was pointing towards Victoria and Jungkook.

But before Jimin could reply, Victoria turned around to face them just to see V's fingers by her eyes.

"Umm..." Victoria said not knowing what to say.

"Ummm...." V didn't know what to say.