Chp. 8

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

A/n: hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I had to babysit my little cousin so i didn't have the time to update. And for reminder, i'll put both Gain's name like this:

Gain- the evil one

Gain- the nice one

So i don't have to put like (the nice one) or (the evil one.) Anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter!

...

"Yah!!!!!"

A scream had made the short girl jump in surprise. Sunny opens her eyes revealing so many toilet paper hanging around the room. Sunny wonders why there were toilet papers hanging around her room.

Suddenly, Miryo popped up and blew her air horn making Sunny jump. 

"Get up! We gotta celebrate!" Miryo said.

"W-Why?" Sunny said.

"Because Gain is going back to Seoul!" 

Miryo carries Sunny downstairs and went to the backyard where the rest of the girls were already drinking. Miryo places Sunny down in the grass.

"Yah! If Gain is leaving, then what about that Brown Eyed Girls reunion thing." Sunny said.

"Oh don't worry! We've got that covered." JeA said smirking at Narsha.

"Don't tell me you guys did the-"

"Yup! We did." Narsha smirked.

While everyone had fun drinking, laughing, eating, and throwing each other down the pool, Sunny received a text from Joongki.

"Guys, i got a text from Joongki." Sunny said.

Sunny showed the text from Joongki saying:

"Sunny-ah. Can we meet up after i say my goodbyes to Gain? I really need to tell you something. I'll pick you up at 2"

"Ugh, say no." Gain rolled her eyes.

Narsha elbows Gain.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Say no? What if it's important?" Narsha said.

"You're joking right? He's a jerk!" Gain yells.

Gain threw her napkin and storms out. The table was quiet and awkward. Without a word Sunny goes upstairs to Gain's room. Nothing. Sunny goes back downstairs and hears the sound of the car engine starting. 

Sunny goes to the garage and revealed a car exiting the garage. 

"Crap." Sunny said to herself.

She already knew what was happening. She quickly goes back to the backyard. 

"Guys! Gain is going to Joongki's house." Sunny told the girls.

"What!?" They all said.

...

"Unnie, i'm really gonna miss you!" The red hair girl said.

"Don't worry, i'll comeback if my boss is okay with it." Gain said.

The two hugged each other tightly. Wendy starts to tear up a bit. 

"Gain! You have a visitor!" A yell said.

The two broke the hug and went downstairs. The person in the door couldn't be seen because of Joongki's parents blocking the way. 

"Who is it?" Gain said.

Joongki's parents turned towards to Gain. They looked shock after meeting who that person is. Joongki's parents stepped away from the door revealing Gain.

"She said her name was Gain and she was your twin sister." Joongki's mother said.

"But quick question, why did your parents named you guys the same name?" Joongki's father said.

"Long story." Gain said.

...

"Hurry! She might be there now!" Sooyoung yells at Narsha.

"Okay okay! I'm going as fast as i can!" Narsha yells back.

Narsha steps on the gas pedal making the car go faster. It was a good thing that the police aren't around.

They arrived at Joongki's house on the right time. They can see that Gain was already in the front door.

"Sh*t!" Miryo cursed.

"What do we do?" Sooyoung said.

"We just go there and grab Gain." Sunny said.

"Seriously that's the best you can do?" JeA said.

"Well i don't have any better plans." Sunny said.

"Forget it! Just stick with Sunny's plan." Miryo said

The girls got out of the car except Narsha.

"Aren't you coming?" JeA said.

"I'll stay here watching you guys. I'll just be the getaway car." Narsha said.

"Narsha we're not here to steal something from the house we only came here to stop Gain before she does something stupid." JeA said.

...

"I only came here to talk to your "husband." Not just having a twins reunion."

"Why? So you can threaten him to stay away from that stupid pipsqueak? Tsk not happening." Gain said.

"Um excuse me?" A voice said.

Gain turns around revealing Sunny with the rest of the girls. Gain had that "what are you doing here" face. Sunny goes towards to Gain and slaps her right in the face leaving Gain and the others speechless.

"Next time, don't ever call me that again." Sunny said and grabbed Gain's arms.

...

"And then Sunny was like 'WHAM! DON'T EVER MESS WITH THE POWER OF BEING SHORT! B****!" JeA said.

Everyone started laughing at JeA. The girls had a great time on their way home. Everyone laughed and complimented Sunny of what she did to Gain

...

The sun falls and the moon rises. Everyone celebrated for Gain leaving and going back to Seoul and most importantly, they even celebrated for Sunny for just slapping Gain.

While they were drinking, Sunny's phone buzzed. It was a text from Joongki saying:

"Good job of what you did back at my house. It was really funny seeing you slapping Gain. Don't worry about her, i canceled our wedding which was happening in two months. Maybe we should meet at the park. I'll be there waiting for you."

Sunny smiled at Joongki's text. She immediately texted back.

"Haha thanks! I'll be at the park in five minutes."

"Gotta go!" Sunny said taking her last sip of beer.

"Why?" JeA said.

"I just have to take care of things. I'll be back okay" Sunny said.

Sunny grabs her coat and walked her way to the park. Sunny sees Joongki sitting at the swings. Luckily it wasn't that dark outside. She goes towards Joongki and smiles.

"You made it." Joongki said.

"Of course. I wanted to see you." Sunny said.

"Look i'm sorry about the whole arranged marriage thing." 

"It's fine Joongki. You don't need to say sorry. At least Gain won't come back." Sunny said.

"So, are we back together?" Joongki said.

"Of course jagiya!" 

The two shared a kiss. At least Gain isn't here to ruin Sunny's life. She's glad that she doesn't have to deal with this again. She has her friends and Joongki.

...

Gain watches the two share a kiss. Her heart was broken but she's still happy for Sunny. 

"I hope things between you two are fine. I love you from the bottom of my heart and i will always will. But you're with Joongki now. I'm still happy for you. And if you need me i'll always be there to help you." 

"I love you Sunny..."

Gain walks back home depressed but happy at the same time...

 

The End

...

A/N: And there you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic! I had fun writing it and i just wanna say, thank you guys for supporting me! I really appreciate the support! And one more thing, i'm a fan of Girls Generation and Brown Eyed Girls and my bias on both groups is Sunny and Gain so i think i'll mostly write stories that involves with the two. Thank you again for supporting me and i hope you guys have a great day! Goodbye! :)