Chp. 5

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

"What?! They want a Brown Eyed Girls reunion?!" 

"Great! Now i gotta deal with that ty Gain again..." JeA sighed

It was a bad idea to have the girls get together again. Gain and the others had a history together, and it was a chaos and filled with lots and lots of scandals which made the group disband due to Gain's charms.

"Where is that Gain b****?" Miryo asked.

"She should be at my boyfriend's house since they are getting married." Sunny said.

"Wait what. Your boyfriend is getting married by that b****?!" Miryo said.

"It wasn't Joongki's fault. It was his parents." Narsha said.

"It was because of Gain's charms. She always get what she wants." JeA.

...

Narsha and the others drove to Joongki's house with the help of Sunny. When they arrived, Miryo knocked down the front door to Joongki's house making his family and the others startle.

"Hi, we're looking for Mr. Joongki and Gain." JeA said.

"It's those bags." Gain whispered to herself.

"G-Gain who are they?" Joongki said.

"We're her group mates." Narsha said.

...

Sunny was still in the car listening to music with a full blast. She can see the situation happening from the front of the house. She giggles whenever Joongki would hide behind Gain's back. He wasn't really a man after all.

"Aish, when is this gonna end?" Sunny said to herself.

"Probably in a minute." Someone said behind Sunny's seat.

Sunny jumped in fear. She looks behind her seat and sees a girl that looks completely like Gain.

"G-Gain? H-how did you get here?" Sunny said still startled.

"Oh, right. I'm Gain's twin sister, Son Gain." She said.

"What? What's the difference? You're Gain!" Sunny said.

"No, i'm SON Gain, not just Gain." Son Gain said.

"Alright SON Gain. So what's the difference between you guys? Are you also like your unnie?" 

"Not really, she's the ty one and i'm more of the innocent Gain." Son Gain said.

Sunny wasn't sure whether to believe her or not. She could be one of Gain's workers that looks alot like her. Sunny turned around to see if Gain is still in the house stuck in a situation, and then turned back to Son Gain.

"Meh, i don't believe you. You could be some sort of spy." 

"No! I'm telling you the truth! Look i'll even show you my birth mark for proof!" Son Gain said.

"And why do you need a birth mark for proof?" Sunny said with her arms crossed.

"Because Gain and i completely have a different shape of our birth mark. Look mine is a shape of a man's ." Son Gain said pulling her shirt up.

"What the f***! Put your shirt down! I can see your s! Do you ever wear a bra?" Sunny said.

"Y-yeah but, it got stolen from last night." She said.

"I'm out of here." Sunny said getting out from the car.

Sunny went through the broken door that Miryo smashed. The room became quiet when Sunny came in. 

"S-Sunny." Joongki said.

"I'm sorry..." Joongki added.

Joongki's eyes were starting tearing up. Sunny can see that Joongki suffering from all the pain. She can tell because of his eyes. His eyes were filled with terror and suffer. 

"I'm sorry Sunny. I should've stopped kissing." Joongki said.

Sunny's eyes widened. 

"S-so it was real!" Sunny said.

Sunny turned around to Sooyoung and the others.

"Why was i such a pabo!" Sunny said.

"Sunny-ssi, what are you talking about?" JeA said.

"I thought it wasn't real." Sunny said.

Sunny felt she was hit by a rock. Her eyelids were getting heavy and her head was spinning. In a minute, Sunny out.

...

The lights hit her eyes while she was still unconscious. Narsha and the others were at a fast food restaurant getting food for Sunny. Sooyoung was doing her job as a administration. Son Gain was just on the chair sleeping. She was too tired after looking after Sunny.

Because of the lights on her face she woke up. She stood up from her bed. She looked by her side seeing Son Gain peacefully sleeping. The door suddenly opened. The smell of food suddenly hit Sunny's nostrils.

"Omo, you're awake?" JeA said putting the food on the table.

"Aish, this kid is sleeping when she's not even taking care of Sunny." Narsha said.

"Unnie, it's okay! She really needs to sleep." Sunny said.

"I remembered she used to be our group mate." Miryo said looking at Son Gain.

"I thought Gain was with you guys for a long time." Sunny said.

"Oh she was. Apparently Gain acused her own twin sister that she threatened a guy to eat her you know what." Narsha said.

"Haha. It was actually really funny." JeA laughed.

"We'll tell you the whole thing later." Narsha said.

"Aish, she really needs to wake up now." Miryo said looking at the peaceful girl sleeping.

"Yah! Wake up!!" She yelled.

The sound of the horn that Miryo blowed made the entire patients startle, especially Son Gain. 

"Yah! Do you want Sunny to have a heart attack because of you!?" JeA yelled.

...

After breakfast, Sunny was released from the hospital. Miryo and JeA went back to their hide out also known as the club while Sunny, Narsha, and Son Gain went back to Narsha's place.

Sooyoung was still at the hospital working which kinda for her.

"Anyone want some coffee?" 

"Nah i'm okay." Sunny said lying down the couch.

"You really have a sick place. Did your boss really payed you this much?" Sunny said.

"Haha. Yeah, only if you his d***." Narsha said.

"Oh..." Sunny said.

The three girls watched a movie which was kinda too much for Sunny since she isn't ready to be all crazy. It was only her fresh start of her life and things were happening quickly.

The movie ended with two girls kissing in the sunset. It was one of Narsha's "movies" she enjoys alot with alot of lesbian scenes and tongue kissing scenes. 

"Sorry Sunny, i should've picked another movie." Narsha said.

"No it's okay. I liked the movie." Sunny said.

"So you liked a lesbian love triangle movie with a bunch of lesbian threesomes and tongue kissing scenes." Son Gain said.

Sunny shooked her head cutely making the two girls cringe at Sunny's cute charms.

"You really are cute!" Narsha said.

Sunny blushed.

...

It was night time. Sunny was outside on the porch drinking her coffee. Narsha and Sooyoung were already making love while Son Gain was watching tv with the volmune full blast. Sunny turns around and sees how Son Gain was annoyed. She turns back and giggles sipping her coffee.

"Aish! I can't take this anymore!" Son Gain said throwing the remote on the couch. 

She goes towards to Sunny who is sitting in the porch all alone with her coffee. She smiles at Son Gain cutely making her blush.

"What are you doing here outside in the cold?" Son Gain said sitting next to Sunny.

"I just got bored." Sunny said.

"How was your sister like back then?" Sunny asked.

"Gain? Well, she was innocent and bright like you. But when she started dating this strange guy who looked like he was in his 30's she acted a little strange ever since she dated that man." 

"Strange man?" Sunny said.

"Yup. She was only 17. That was the time she lost her ity to that man."

"Is that why she became so ty." Sunny thought.

Sunny thought about that man. It sounded so familiar to her for some reasons. It was quiet for a couple of minutes until Sunny talked.

"Instead of calling you Son Gain. I'll just call you Gain." Sunny smiled.

"No. It might remind you of my twin sister." 

"It's alright. I don't really care about her right now." Sunny said.

The two smiled at each other.

...

The sound of the doorbell woke Sunny up. She stood up still sleepy and went downstairs. She opened the door still half awake and revealed JeA who was on Miryo's back.

"Miryo? *yawns* What happened?" Sunny said yawning.

"JeA unnie is drunk." Miryo said.

"Looook~ I will give you the moooooneyy ifffff youuuu giiivvveee meeee myyyy unicorn~" JeA slurred.

"*yawn* what's going on?" Gain said yawning.

"Aish! Just let me sleep!" Sunny yelled.

 

TBC

A/n: hey guys! Sorry for some inappropriate parts in this chapter. And yes, we are going to call Son Gain Gain for the rest of the chapter. Don't be confused because i'll let you guys know which Gain we're talking about. See you next chapter!