Chp. 7

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

a/n: hey guys! After resting all day, i'm slowly starting to recover! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :)

...

"So you want me to act y?" 

"Of course! You see, acting y is part of Gain's (the evil one) charms. So, Miryo and I-"

"Why am i involved with this?" Miryo said.

"Because, we gotta help Soonkyu get her man off of that !" JeA said.

"Isn't Sooyoung the one making the plan?"

"Well she's busy right now so she told me to do it!" JeA said.

"Okay as i was saying, Miryo will help you with the outfit while i teach you how to be y!" 

Miryo rolls her eyes. JeA left the two all alone.

"Unnie, what now?" Sunny said.

"Well she said i'm helping you with the outfit so, let's get on with it." Miryo said.

...

"Hello! Nice to meet you welcome to our house!" Sooyoung greets everyone who had came a bit early.

JeA comes downstairs with her white t-shirt and her ripped jeans. As she came down, she was shocked that there were alot of people with their elegant dresses. She quickly finds Sooyoung. When she found Sooyoung who was wearing a dress, she dragged her to the bathroom.

"Yah! You said this was a brunch not a elegant dinner party!" JeA said.

"I'm sorry, i didn't know they were gonna wear elegant clothes so i quickly put on a dress." Sooyoung said.

...

"Isn't this a nice place yebo?" Gain says cutely. (The evil one.)

The two were at the backyard just seeing the wide view while Narsha was at the back looking wicked. Everytime Gain laughs or does anything that involves with her charms Narsha would imitate her without Gain knowing.

She's been keeping an eye on Gain since this was all part of the plan. She had to experience the pain by watching Gain do her thing to all the guys.

"ugh, when is she ever gonna stop!" Narsha thought.

"How's the place?" Narsha said walking between the two couples.

"Actually it's pretty amazing! How can you afford these kind of mansion?" Joongki said.

"Well, i've been working hard instead of being all ty in front of the camera." Gain rolled her eyes.

Narsha smirks at her fellow ex- group mate.

"Have you seen Sunny today? She looked really beautiful on her dress."

"Jinja?! Where is she? I wanna go see her right now."

"Um, yebo did you forget that she's just getting ready." Gain butts in.

"Jinja? Aww, i really wanna see her with that dress now." Joongki frowns.

The two couples leave the backyard. Gain quickly smirks back at Narsha. 

...

"I can't take this anymore! I wanna slap that b****!" Narsha yells.

"Just hold it in for a while jagiya. When the plan works out well, you, JeA, and Miryo will capture Gain and do whatever you want with her."

Narsha smirks. 

...

"And i was like, that better be a fake gun!" 

The whole started laughing along with the girls fake laughing.

Sunny stood up and went to the porch. Her body fills up with anger and jealousy. All the memories are happening back when Joongki's family threw a welcoming party to Gain.

Gain (the nice one) comforts Sunny who was already tearing up. She hugs Sunny while she is already crying on Gain's chest. 

"It's alright Sunny. At least she's leaving tomorrow." Gain said.

"You know what forget the plan. I should probably find another guy." Sunny sniffs.

"Or just become a lesbian." The two girls laughed together.

"Should i?"

"It's your choice..."

...

It's night already and the plan has been forgotten. JeA and Miryo had successfully convinced the others to drink. Everyone had gone wild. Sunny on the other side was drinking ouside at the porch while Gain (the nice one), Narsha, and Sooyoung watch out for her.

By the time it was midnight, Sunny had already gone crazy after a few shots.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyysssssss!!!! I'm a cutttteeeee girlll alrighttt~ I'm a UNICORNN~~~~~" Sunny slurred.

"What are we gonna do about her?" Narsha said.

"I'll take care of her." Someone said.

The girls turned around. It was Joongki. 

Gain (the nice one) stood up and slapped Joongki. She slapped him on the other cheek and then slapped the other cheek.

"Yah! Wait a minute. G-Gain?"

"I'm her twin sister douchebag! Now go away and leave Sunny alone!" Gain slaps Joongki again.

"Yah! Stop it!" Joongki yelled.

"Yah! Don't yell at her like that!" Narsha yelled.

"Well she slapped me!" 

"Grow up! Will you? And don't ever come near Sunny unnie ever again or you'll face more troubles." Sooyoung said.

"Get out of my way! Let me get to Sunny first!"

Narsha stops Joongki.

"Get out!"

"No! You get out! Sunny doesn't like you anymore after you kissed Gain! (The evil one.)" Narsha said.

"Yahhh~ Stop fightingg!! Youuu arreee alllll stupidd!" Sunny slurred.

"Yah take Sunny away." 

Gain (the nice one) carried Sunny to the bedroom. She placed Sunny to her bed.

"Thanks~ i really appreciate it~ You know what! Maybe i should become a lesbian just for you~ You would be a really great girlfriend~" Sunny slurred.

Gain blushes. She smiled at Sunny and kissed her forehead. 

"Sunny-ah, thank you for those kind words. I really like you and i'm hoping that you accept me one day. I'll do the best i can. I.....i love you..."

...

To be continued...