Chp. 1

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

The sound of the alarm rang making the petite short girl jump. She stopped the alarm clock and made her way to the bathroom with her cute pink pajamas

She does her thing which happens everyday in her life. Wake up, get ready, eat breakfast, go to college, learn, go home, study/homework, eat dinner, get ready for bed, sleep, and it goes back to waking up.

After getting ready, the short girl goes downstairs for breakfast. She hears the heavenly sounds of the sizzling bacon and smells the heavenly delightful food in the air.

The short girl went to her usual seat drooling and waiting for the food to go down to her stomach. Her mother comes to the table with the plateful of delicious breakfast meal ready to feed her whole family.

The happy family starts attacking the perfectly cooked food made by their amazing cook in the whole family. The whole kitchen was quiet except for the sound of chewing food and the sips.

This is perfectly normal to a 21 year-old college student at Jeju University. She is perfect, smart, bright, happy, and the name Sunny describes character. Her friend, Song Joongki is a happy and wealthy student and he did the right choice to spend his life with her.

After their breakfast meal, Sunny went to the garage filled with expensive car. She grabs the car key to her favorite car and the remote for the garage. She starts the engine and opens the garage with the remote.

She opens the car window and waved goodbye to her parents. She drove to a perfectly big mansion. She grabbed her phone and dialed her boyfriend's number.

...

The phone vibrated in the table filled with delicious foods in front of Joongki.

"Gotta go." He says

He says his goodbyes to his parents. The cute bright girl follows her older brother to his girlfriend's car. Joongki kissed Sunny's cheek and buckled up his seatbelt.

"So how's breakfast?" He says.

"Eh, it's like yesterday's breakfast." Sunny shrugs.

"How's yours Wendy?" She added looking at the bubbly red haired girl from the back seat.

"Like you said, it was just like yesterday's breakfast." Wendy says.

"Except that Joongki oppa kept on kicking my leg" she added.

Joongki rolled his eyes. Sunny cranked up the music that was connected to her phone and drove to Wendy's school. 

...

After dropping off Wendy, Sunny drove to her and her boyfriend's university which was only a one hour drive from Wendy's school. The whole ride was quiet at first until Joongki forgot to tell Sunny something. He remembered that his best friend who lives in Seoul was actually coming back to visit Joongki for two weeks since she is getting a two week vacation after her busy schedules and her solo concert.

"I forgot to tell you this. Remember my best friend i always talk to you about?" Sunny nods while looking at the road.

"She's coming to Jeju after school to visit me since we haven't seen each other for a long time." 

"Oh really? I can't wait to see her!" Sunny says in enthusiasm.

"I know that you talk about Gain to your parents so i want your parents to come over to my house for dinner with her." He says.

"I don't know jagiya. They have work to do tonight." 

"Their schedules might be canceled since it's mother's day." He says

"True. I might have to ask them again after school." Sunny says.

...

"Alright class we'll continue this session tomorrow." the proffessor says.

It was the last class Sunny attended. She closed her laptop and put it back in her backpack. She meets Joongki outside of the campus as usual.

"How's class jagiya~" Sunny says adding an aegyo at the end.

"Great!" Joongki says

"Oh yeah, we need to pick up Gain at the airport." He added.

"No problem. I wonder what she looks like. I wonder if she has long hair." Sunny says.

"You'll see. She's really pretty in person." Joongki says.

"We'll see about that." Sunny smirks.

She starts tickling Joongki and then ran away. Sadly, she's not that fast. Joongki starts tickling Sunny back making Sunny cry in laughter. Everyone around the two happy couple starts looking at them weirdly.

"Stop, you're already making me feel embarrassed." Sunny hit Joongki in the shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for. I was only being playful." Joongki says rubbing his shoulder.

"I just don't want everyone looking at us like we were those weird happy couples in the movies. It's really embarrassing." 

"Aish, i have a girlfriend who doesn't like to be fun!" He says.

"Yah! I like being fun!" Sunny once again hits Joongki in the shoulder.

"Yah! Stop hitting me just because you don't admit that you're not fun!" Joongki says rubbing his shoulder again.

"Yah! Yo-" 

Joongki's phone goes off in his pocket. It was Wendy. He swiped answer and put his phone on speaker.

"Yeobseyo?" He says.

"Yah! What is taking so long! I'm already standing in front of the school! Don't make me wait!" Wendy yells making Sunny chuckle.

"Aish, you little girl! Learn how to be patient!" Joongki yells back.

"YOU learn how to be patient. Remember that time i was only in the bathroom for one minute and you're already there on your feet banging on the bathroom door!" She yells back.

"One minute and you're already banging on the door?" Sunny says looking at Joongki.

"Oh hey Sunny unnie! I feel bad for you for dating my older oppa. Did you know he used to pee his pants til 8th gra-" Joongki ended the call.

Sunny starts laughing her heads off that she fell on the ground with tears. Everyone starts looking at Sunny.

"Yah! Quit laughing. You're already embarrassing me in front of these people!" He says helping Sunny up.

...

Sunny finally stops laughing. She's back on track on picking up Wendy. After they picked up Wendy, they drove to the airport to pick up Joongki's best friend. Sunny went to an empty parking lot and parked her car there.

Joongki and Wendy ran inside the building.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Sunny yells.

"wow. Are they that excited to meet this Gain girl. Is she like.....a family?" Sunny thought.

Sunny finally reached inside the building panting. It took 10 minutes for her to find Joongki since there were alot of people and it was also a large airport.

"Yah! *pants* You *pants* guys *pants* left me *pants*" 

Joongki and Wendy's conversation with Gain were interrupted. They both faced Sunny. 

"Oh *pants* i really need to sit down" She says going to a bench.

"Are you okay?" A voice says.

Sunny looked up only to reveal a short haired girl with a matured look and a petite body with clothes that Sunny never wore before. Her jaws dropped. 

"i-is this Gain? N-no w-way. S-she looks.....there is no way that's Joongki's best friend!"  Sunny thought.

"You must be my best friend's girlfriend." Gain says.

She shooked her hand towards Sunny as a greet. Sunny shooked her hands with Gain, still shocked. 

"I'm Gain. I heard you also talk about me to your parents." She says nicely.

"Y-yeah..." Sunny says still shocked.

"Is there something wrong?" She says.

"N-no..." Sunny says.

"Are you sure? Because it looks like you probably have a problem about me" Gain says.

"No! N-no! It's just that... I didn't know you would look like this." Sunny says examining Gain's body.

"Ah~ I know. Joongki's parents also didn't know i would look like this when i first met them" she says.

"How come Joongki never told me she would look like this. She clearly looks like an adult idol." Sunny thought.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but, i don't want my parents to lose their patience." Joongki says butting in.

"Oh. Right. Your parents. Sorry jagiya~" Gain says grabbing Joongki's cheeks.

"J-jagiya?" Sunny says.

"Oh. Right i forgot you guys are dating." Gain says.

"Don't worry she's just playing around jagiya" Joongki says comforting Sunny.

...

The four drove back to Joongki's house. They helped Gain with her stuff. They all went inside Joongki's house only to reveal a banner that says 'Welcome Home Gain!', a cake that also says 'Welcome Home Gain!', and Joongki's parents, cousins, and aunt and uncles. Sunny's parents were also there. Well... at the back cheering.

Gain dropped her stuff and went to hug Joongki's parents. Wendy and Joongki gave Gain's stuff to Sunny and went for a group hug. Sunny's face looked salty and jealous.

"Wow. I guess Joongki never told me more things about Gain. His parents must've saw Gain as a daughter back then." Sunny thought.

To Be Continued...