Chp. 6

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

a/n: hey guys! I know i have to rest since i'm sick but i just wanted to update the story just for you guys! Let's just say it's just a special gift for you guys since you guys have been very supportive and very caring. Sit back and enjoy the chapter! :)

...

It's been one week since it was announced that Joongki and Gain are getting married. Sunny however had a very fresh and fun start for her. She had forgotten about everything from the past. 

Joongki was at the bar drinking with his friends Jin and Nichkhun. Every night, Joongki has been going to the bar to release his pain away from drinking. He misses Sunny so much. Sometimes he would head to Sunny's house just to go to her room. 

It wasn't an easy life for Joongki. It was terrible and full of pain. Joongki takes a one shot of vodka. Joongki was already tipsy after drinking three shots of whisky and one shot of vodka.

"Hyung, you really need to stop drinking. You need to move on!" Jin said.

"He's right, you gotta move on. You're going to get married by a member from a girl group called Brown Eyed Girls." Nichkhun said.

"No! I will never move on! She is the love my life!" Joongki cried.

...

"Sunny let's go!" 

It was a Friday night for the girls. Sunny finishes with her make up and quickly comes downstairs. The girls drove to a club to release their stress. As soon as they got there the club was packed with people.

"Sorry but the club is full." The guard said

"Seriously? We're a VIP here and we can go in." JeA said.

JeA tries to walk inside the entrance but the guard stopped her with his strength.

"What the hell man!" JeA yelled.

"We're sorry but the club is packed and we can't let you guys in." The guard said coldly.

JeA was disgusted by the guard. She glares at the guard but he seems to not care. Miryo drags away JeA from the guard. The girls huddled up for a plan to get inside.

"What are we gonna do?" Sooyoung whispered.

"Should we kill him?" Gain said. (The innocent Gain not the evil one.)

"No you we might get arrested!" JeA yelled.

"Unnie, stop yelling! The guard is right there." Miryo whispered.

The girls thought of a plan to get to the club. It took like five minutes to think of an idea until JeA thought of something. A smirk was carved right on her face.

"Guys, i have a plan." JeA whispered.

"What is it?" Narsha whispered back.

"We seduce him!" JeA whispered.

"Ew what! Are you serious?!" Gain yelled.

"Shut up! He's right there." JeA whispered.

"But one of us has to go seduce him." JeA added.

"I'm not going." Gain said.

"Me neither. He seems a little too old for me." Sunny said.

"Rock paper scissors you guys." Sooyoung said.

"We're not kids Sooyoungie." Narsha said.

"It's the only way. And don't say we need to redo it again." 

"*sighs* fine." Narsha said.

...

After three rounds of rock paper scissors Gain loses.

"Dammit!" Gain yelled.

The others starts giggling making Gain hit them in the head.

"Ow! What the fu-" 

"Shh!" Gain cuts JeA's sentence.

JeA was shocked at Gain's action. 

"You're becoming more like your sister! How dare you do that to me! Yahhhh!!!!" JeA starts grabbing Gain by the hair. She throws her to the ground.

Gain attacks back by kicking JeA in the stomach. She quickly gets up and starts punching JeA in the face. The others were just standing there not knowing what to do. 

"What do we do?" Narsha said.

"I-I don't know." Sunny said.

"Don't worry guys." Miryo said.

Miryo grabs a blow horn out of her back pocket and blows it making the two girls stop fighting.

"Aish! What the f***!" JeA yelled.

...

It was a Saturday morning for Sunny. She wakes in bed with the other girls that were passed out from last night.

"Omo! What happened here? And why am i ?!" Sunny panics. She tries to figure out a way to get out of bed.

"Aish! Why are they on top of me!" Sunny said to herself.

She slowly moves the girls one by one. After moving them away, she quickly goes to the closet to find comfortable clothes. After dressing in a comfortable clothes, she goes outside to go for a walk.

"Aish, what am i gonna do if they find out they were in my room? What happened last night? I don't even remember..."

/Flashback/

"Aish! Let's just go to the bar instead of seeing the dumbest cat fight!" Sooyoung said.

The girls went to a nearby bar. It was the only way for them to release stress on a Friday night. When they arrived, it only had a couple people in the bar. The girls didn't really care.

JeA immediately went to the bar counter and ordered for five shots of vodka. 

...

After drinking five shots of vodka, three shots of whiskey, and a bottle of beer JeA released her inner drunk self. She's been yelling "kangaroos!" all night making the girls get annoyed.

"Why is she yelling kangaroos?" Sunny said.

"It's her habit. Whenever she's drunk, she would yell out animal names all night." Miryo said.

"You should watch out for Narsha unnie. She's way more worse than JeA unnie." Gain said.

"Why? What's her habit?"

"She follows you around saying 'i love you'." Miryo said.

"Don't forget the part where she always touches you and grabs you." Gain added.

"Yikes..." Sunny thought.

...

After drinking more shots, everybody else got drunk. JeA was running in circles, Miryo flirting with a tree from outside, Narsha saying 'i love you' to Gain who actually passed out. Sunny on the other side was just walking somewhere while talking to some invisible person.

"And then, he was like 'i don't like you anymore! I'm in love with a more mature person like yo mommmaaaaa!' And i was just like 'pffffffffttt i don't even need you anymore you manwhore!' And i actually felt alot more better saying that to his ugly a** faceee!!!" Sunny slurred.

While she was walking, she bumped into someone who had red hair. It was Wendy. 

"Sunny unnie? Is that you?"  Wendy said.

"God? Is that you?" Sunny said looking up in the dark sky.

"Unnie it's me." Wendy said.

"Wendy? Is that youuu~? Why are you a strawberry?" Sunny said.

"Unnie you need to go home. Where's your car?"  Wendy said.

"It's right therrrreee~" Sunny points to a tree.

"Unnie that's a tree." Wendy said.

"Ohhh~ i thought that was my ca-"

/End of Flashback/

"Yah! Lee Soonkyu! Why did you leave us here ?" 

"I'm sorry! I don't know what happened last night Sooyoungie." 

"You better come home now because we just got a call from your parents."

"Mwo?! What did they say?"

"They're coming over for brunch so you better hurry the a** up and help our chef cook the foods since your family, Joongki's family, and Gain's (the evil one) family are coming over."

"MWO!? Then that means....GAIN IS GONNA BE THERE!" (The evil one again.)

...

"Why are we going to some stranger's house mom?"

"She's not a stranger. It's Sunny's best friend so how about we forget what had happened last time and have a family party there. I heard their mansion is so big." Joongki's mom said.

Joongki sighs. He grabs his tie that was laying down on the bed. Gain (the evil one) walks into Joongki's room backhugging Joongki.

"Yebo, let me help you with that." Gain helps Joongki with his tie. She smiles at him seductively.

"What's gotten into you?" Joongki said coldly.

"I'm just trying to do what your mother says. Or else i might get my a** f***** by your father." Gain smirks.

"Wait wha-"

...

"Ugh! I really hate cooking! How do you even cook an egg?" JeA said.

"You're just too lazy. I'm glad i'm not your chef." Narsha's chef said.

The others start laughing at JeA. She storms out of the kitchen and went to the backyard pool with her feet in the water. 

"Yah! Why would you say that to JeA unnie?" Miryo yelled at the chef.

"Cause it's true. She's too lazy she couldn't even stand up." Narsha's chef said.

"Does Miryo unnie like JeA?" Sunny said.

Everyone started 'oohhing' at Miryo. She left the kitchen and went to the backyard where JeA was. She took off her clothes jumped into the pool making the water splash at JeA.

"Yah! What the hell! Why aren't you helping the others?" JeA yelled.

"Jump in." Miryo said.

JeA looks at Miryo weirdly. 

"C'mon, i know you want to get wet." Miryo said.

JeA quickly takes off her clothes. She jumps in the pool fully . The two girls laughed together. They splashed each other.

"So um..JeA."

"Yeah?"

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Yeah."

"Oh..." Miryo frowns and felt her heart torn into pieces.

"Why?" JeA asked.

"Just asking." 

"So what time do we go out for dinner?" JeA asked.

"What? H-How did yo-"

"I can hear you guys yell." JeA said.

...

Warning: There are ual contents happening in this plot

"*moan* you're so big! *moan* faster!" Gain moans. (The evil one)

Joongki s his rod making the short haired girl moan in pleasure. He was starting to forget about the whole Sunny and Joongki thing. Maybe he will try to move on. Maybe he will try to forget about Sunny for once. 

Joongki pulls out his rod and came all over Gain's chest. She got a big of Joongki's sweet stuff from her chest. They switched the position and now Gain was on top. At first she starts riding Joongki on a slow pace and then she starts going faster.

"*moan* Joongki-ah!" Gain moans.

"G-Gain! *moans* What if my parents come?" 

"It's worth riding your c*** *moan*" 

...

"What are you gonna do when Joongki's here?" 

"I'll just try to avoid him." Sunny said.

"Do you still love him? Cause if you do, i have a plan to get you guys back together." Sooyoung said.

"What is it?"

 

To Be Continued