Chapter 7

Miracle

Chapter 7

Hanbin stayed in the hospital for another week, just to make sure his wounds could heel properly and to rest enough. Bobby could have gone home with Gwihan after two days but he insisted to stay with Hanbin since he wants to be together and Hanbin would have gone home otherwise. When Yunhyuk and the other members saw the baby for the first time after Hanbin giving birth to it, they couldn't hold in their excitement. Bobby was sitting next to Hanbin on the bed while Hanbin was feeding Gwihan when the others came in for a visit. Yunhyuk knocked softly on the door then came in with the others. Bobby seat up to stand next to Hanbin putting one arm on Hanbins shoulder. “Let me introduce Kim Gwihan, our precious miracle.” Donghyuk gasps for joy when he saw the little baby again in Hanbins arms and Hanbin proudly looked at Gwihan. Yunhyuk smiled and lifted one eyebrow. “Gwihan? As gwihan for precious?” Bobby and Hanbin nod when Gwihan as he wants to say something started to cry and Hanbin and Bobby instantly looked at him and made sure to calm him down. Bobby reached for Gwihan to lay him on his chest and walks around while patting his back. Hanbin not yet allowed to leave the bed is always a bit jealous but watching his baby in his fathers arms makes his heart feel cosy and warm. Gwihan stopped whining once Bobby gently walked around with him and fell asleep. The others already amazed how good they are at parenting, grin at them. Yunhyeong and Chanwoo brought some baby clothes which were of course way too large but Hanbin didn't even wait to put them on Gwihan to be awake. But he didn't even resit at all since he was fast asleep. After changing him, Gwihan looked even cuter in the oversized jumpsuits with bunny ears. Bobby laughed when Hanbin was holding Gwihan bunny. “He is so tiny, he almost vanishes in the babygrow.” Chanwoo laughed, noticing the way too big size. “Like I said he is a smurf after all.” Hanbin and Bobby looked up and Bobby's eyes looked at him displeased while Hanbin just frowned. “Smurf? Are you calling Gwihan a smurf?” Chanwoo gulps and shakes his head. “Aniyoooo...sorry...No, I mean...of course he isn't one! But you see the day we saw him...He was all blue and purple...so...” Bobby glared at Chanwoo to show him to shut up and not make it worse but Hanbins expression already changed into a worried one. “He was blue?” Bobby sighed and explained it to Hanbin what made Hanbin feel even worse but Bobby assured him that it doesn't matter now, since they are both well. Hanbin reaches for Gwihans cheek and caresses him gentle while he apologised in his mind for putting him in danger. Bobby noticed Hanbins mood and looks up to change the topic. “Why don't you try holding him?” Everyone looked excited only Jinhwan couldn't stop crying when Bobby asked the members one by one to hold Gwihan and Chanwoo looked concerned too. Gwihan just had his milk and was fast asleep when Bobby and Hanbin offered Jinhwan to hold the baby. June a bit worried, hugged Jinhwan from behind to support Jinhwans arms when he was holding Bobby's and Hanbins baby in his arms. Jinhwans tears continued to run down his cheeks but thanks to June helping him he could calm down. After Donghyuk and Yunhyeong were allowed to hold him it was Chanwoos turn. Chanwoo was a bit scared to hold the baby. “I...I can't hold him...he ...he is too tiny...what if I break his arms...or fingers?” Bobby chuckles and sighs. “You react like I did...you won't. He is strong enough.” Hanbin still upset from what Chanwoo called Gwihan glared at him. “So after calling my baby a smurf now you are scared of him?” Donghyuk and Yunhyeong laugh from their leaders counter-attack and Bobby as well as Yunhyuk join in. Jinhwan and June smile too looking at their troubled Maknae. Chanwoo sighs not amused at all. “Aish...Hyuuuuuuung...I said I am sorry.” Hanbin clicks his tongue and continues to glare at Chanwoo teasingly. Bobby chuckled but takes Gwihan carefully to Chanwoo and let him hold Gwihan. Chanwoo clumsily holds on to Gwihan. “Hyung...don't you dare let go of him...what if he starts to whine or...or....” He interrupts himself when he notices Gwihans gaze. Bobby smiles and holds his sons head carefully. “See...he wants to say hi too.” Chanwoo stared at the small baby in his arms looking at him big brown and curious eyes, smacking his lips sleepily. Hanbin leaned back on the bed, his scar still stinged but at least his ribs stopped hurting. Chanwoo holds on to Gwihan and talk in a soft and slightly childish voice. “Anneyong Gwihan...I'm Chanwoo-Hyung...nice to meet you, Gwihan-ah.” Gwihan stares at Chanwoo and blinks his eyes before he turns his head lazily to the side and continues to sleep. The others started sulking because Gwihan only looked at Chanwoo but were asleep by the others. Chanwoo totally captivated from his little dongsaeng grins up to both ears. Their members stayed a bit longer before they left again to let Hanbin and the baby rest.

Today is the last day Hanbin has to stay in the hospital and Bobby helps him pack his things. His scar heels fine and Gwihan is growing well too. Bobby called their manager to prepared a car for them in the parking lot of the hospital to pick them up. Bobby and Hanbin leave the hospital room and Hanbin carries Gwihan in his arms when a nurse stops them with a wheelchair. Hanbin frowns confused. “For whom is this?” The nurse smiles polity. “For you. It is the rule of our hospital, we can't make exceptions. As long as you are inside the hospital you have to be transported by a wheelchair.” Hanbin holds Gwihan and lifts one eyebrow. “...but I am fine. I already walked around the past days.” The nurse looks troubled and Hanbin looks at Bobby. Bobby smiles and takes the wheelchair and offers Hanbin to sit down. “Come on, it's just for a bit longer.” Hanbin nods and sits down with Gwihan who is wide awake and looks around curious. Bobby leans down to Gwihan and as soon as Gwihan sees Bobby's face he smiles a little. Hanbin chuckles and Gwihans black hair back. “He looks so much like you.” Bobby shakes his head and kisses Hanbins forehead. “No, he looks like us.” Hanbin smiles at Bobby and Bobby grins then rolls Hanbin to the elevator after they said goodbye to the hospital staff.

Finally at home iKON members prepared a welcome party for them, inviting Hanbins and Bobby's parents. Hanbin and Bobby acting as he knows nothing, enter the flat when nobody seems to be at home. Hanbin turns on the light switch and waits for Bobby to come with Gwihan. “Yah? Didn't the others say they will be at home? Why is everything dark?” Bobby frowns confused and shakes his head. “I don't know...but...they should be home...” Hanbin sighs and takes Gwihan from Bobby so he can take off his jacket. Bobby smiles and takes off his outwear and shoes and touches Hanbins back gentle. “Come on in first....Maybe they will come later. Let's show Gwihan our home.” Hanbin nods and looks at Gwihan. “Gwihan-ah, would you like to our home?” Gwihan waves his arms excited and gurgles. Bobby and Hanbin laugh hearing their baby to walk further inside when suddenly the lights turn on and everyone shouts “Welcome Home!” Hanbin and Bobby look surprised when they see everyone. Jinhwan and Yunhyeong stand next to Hanbins and Bobby's parents and grin happily. Hanbin moved to tears smiles at everyone and holds on to Gwihan. Bobby stands next to Hanbin and hugs his waist. “Welcome home, my love.” Hanbin turns to him and frowns. “You knew?” Bobby grins then walks to their parents and greet them. “Thank you for coming. I am glad you are here.” Bobby's dad grins and pats Bobby's shoulder. “So! Where is my grandchild? Let me see the little troublemaker.” Hanbin smiles and walks to him with Gwihan. Donghyuk and Chanwoo ready to take tons of pictures, capture every moment. Bobby's parents greet their new grandchild while Bobby's mother can't hold back her tears, but Hanbins mother is there to comfort her sharing, her emotions. Hanbyul curious about the baby too, pulls on Hanbins pants and pouts. “I want to see the baby too! Oppa!” Bobby and Hanbin look at Hanbyul pouty face and Bobby lift her up. “You want to see your dongsaeng? Will you be a good noona? He is still tiny but do you think you can hold him?” Hanbyuls eyes start to sparkle when Hanbin doesn't look so excited. “Jiwon-Hyung? Isn't she too young herself? What if Gwihan...” Bobby interrupts Hanbin and smiles. “Shhh...Hanbyul is a big girl, ne?” He looks at her and she nods enthusiastic. “I am ...Hanbinie-oppa I am a good noona.” Hanbin sighs and his mother and dad notice their daughters words and smile, still with mixed feeling about Hanbin being a parent and then how everything happened but they already accepted this wonder. Also after seeing Gwihan who wouldn't be in love with this cute beautiful creature. Bobby let down Hanbyul and takes Gwihan then kneels down to show Hanbyul her dongsaeng. Hanbyul tries to hold Gwihan but Bobby and Hanbin watch her carefully. After Yunhyuk and Jinhwan said a few words to their guests they eat dinner together. Hanbins father and Bobby's father get along well as well as their mothers, while they take care of Gwihan and let Hanbin and Bobby have some time with their group members. Gwihans diaper had to get changed and Hanbin and Bobby excuse themselves to take care of it. When they come back Chanwoo and Donghyuk prepared a short movie from their time during Hanbins pregnancy and the pictures they took. Hanbin starts to cry and hides his face on Bobby's shoulder while he pats Gwihans bum. Bobby hugs Hanbin and his back while he smiles to the others. “Thank you...thank you all for your support and your love. I am glad that you are all here today.” He smiles then grabs Hanbins shoulders and shoves him away slightly to face him. Hanbin holds on to Gwihan, who fell asleep and looks confused.” Bobby faces Hanbin then let go of him and steps back. “Hanbin-ah don't think I am crazy alright?” Hanbin frowns confused and wipes away his tears. “Jiwon-Hyung?” Bobby takes a deep breath then grabs something out of his pocket and holds on to it, looking at Hanbin. “Hanbin-ah. If you were to ask me five years ago how our relationship would look like in the future....not even in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this. We had so many struggles, hardships and disappointments as a team and as a couple but you never gave up...not on us, your team nor on me.” Hanbin still confused what this is laughs nervous and embarrassed. “Jiwon-Hyung...this...” He moves Gwihan form one side of his shoulder to the other and looks at their family and friends. “Hyung...this is really embarrassing...what are you doing?” Bobby grins and tries to calm himself down then continues. “Hanbin-ah, as our leader you have to and had to carry everything by yourself and even if you were tired and exhausted you still gave us strength and support....” Hanbins mother starts to cry and grabs Hanbyul to hug her while Hanbins dad comforts her. Hanbin only focuses on Bobby's words, stares at him. Bobby gulps and smiles. “back then I couldn't say those words, but now is the right time...” He looks at Hanbin then stops and turns to Gwihan before he kneels down. “...from now on, as your boyfriend and father of our child I want you to share your struggles with me. Everything, I want to become your strength and support. Hanbin-ah...” He lifts the small box in his hand and opens it. Hanbin gasps and stares at Bobby in disbelieve when he finally understands. Bobby smiles with a nervous and trembling voice. “Hanbin-ah, Kim Hanbin, father of my son. Love of my life, will you do me the honour and become my fiancé?”

Everyone caught their breathes since they didn't except that to come. Hanbin overwhelmed just as everyone else, stares at Bobby. After a few seconds of thinking what is even happening now he naturally nods his head while tears run down his face as he laughs. “You are asking me to marry you?” Bobby nods and laughs too. “Yes, I want you to marry me, Hanbin-ah. I want to have a real family with you.” Hanbin sighs and holds on to Gwihan tight with one hand and reaches with his other hand Bobby's wrist to make him stand up. “Am I supposed to put the ring on my hand on my own? As you can see I am already carrying something really precious.” He smirks and Bobby grins then takes out the elegant silver ring with a small white sparking diamond, deepened into the setting and lifts Hanbins hand. “Of course not, I will put it on.” Hanbins hand trembles when Bobby holds his finger to put on the ring that fits perfectly. Bobby smiles when he put on the ring and intertwines their fingers. “So this is a yes?” Now everyone in the room sigh and start exclaiming. “Of course it's a yes! Aish!” Bobby and Hanbin laugh and Hanbin smiles with teary eyes. “Yes, it's a yes.” Bobby sighs relieved and hugs Hanbin and Gwihan gently as he kisses Hanbin on his lips, while the others start applauding.

 

 

 

.the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

or not? Maybe in summer I will continue this story but until then please don't forget about me and look forward to my 'comeback'. (exams are coming up for me so I will be forced to study instead of writing ff, please understand.) XD XD XD <3 <3 <3 <3 love you

 

PS: follow me on my insta @doubleb_gwihan for double B posts and short mini ff and updates from time to time ;P