Deceived

Is Not Even a Bad Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your body felt so numb to saw this tall gentleman, stood at the corner of the room, carrying a bloody knife he had just used to slit Hyuk’s throat, his own… his own brother, who was now lying lifeless under his feet. You couldn’t believe that for the umpteenth time, you were confronted by a sight you hate—You swear to God, for now, or forever, never want to see again in your life—that never fails to make you shiver and shake violently in fear. His presence was truly nightmare, how come he could break into the apartment? The curse was clearly made people goes insane! How could he get in with ease when there were clearly just the three of you in a locked dorm?

"Miss me?" taunted Leo. He grinned, revealing his sharp teeth. "Oh, how miserable. I really love our maknae, too bad I cut his throat by accident when I was about to help him with the tea. Aaah, I wonder how this could be tastier chamomile tea if I could add some of ... your blood. "

 "W-What do you mean. Leo, this is not you. Look, put that knife down and— "Ravi walked toward Leo.

"RUN!" Before he got even closer, N pulled Ravi’s and your arms at once, forcing you two to run behind him.

Without any further consideration, N directly led you, no, more like forcing you and Ravi to escape from that place with him. You three ran with all of your might, leaving the dorm and down the long corridors coming back for emergency elevator or stairs.

The escape was indeed in vain; for the umpteenth time, you expected to find them easily—but it wasn’t. All of your surroundings still looked the same as when you left your sister's apartment. There were no elevators and emergency stairs you could find there.

N, who was now leading the line, then turned and found an unlocked janitor closet. He grabbed your hands and Ravi’s, all of you ran into the room and slammed the door behind N’s back, locking it from inside.

"Are you crazy ?! I couldn’t believe you approached him as if you were meeting your old friend! He's not Leo! He is cursed! Cursed! Can’t you see his eyes and his teeth?! It's red and jagged! Don’t you see he killed our own band mate, Ravi ?! Are you out of your mind?! "N shouted angrily at Ravi. The twenty-six-year-old-Cha Hakyeon, his face was now boiling red. He was trying to catch up his breath and in the other hand; he tried to hold his anger which was made his face even worse with that frown sitting on his eyebrows.

"I don’t know hyung!" His dongsaeng snapped back. But he wasn’t showing his angry face, instead, a confused expression etched on his face, "There was something strange happened to me. No, there was something strange about him ... "

"Are you blind, Kim Wonshik?"

"I knew it was obvious, about his morbid appearance. But it was not just that. I was terrified and wanted to run, but did you see his eyes? His gaze ... he told me to go with him ... "

"First, teleportation, and now, Hypnotizing? What's next?! "

"I know this is crazy, but since we're here, let's just figure out how to come out from this place. We still have hope— "

"What are you expecting Ravi? You clearly saw Leo was teleporting and he nearly corrupted you! How come you can’t realize that there's absolutely no way out?! Even If we stay here, soon or not, they will find us. We're doomed! We can’t escape this curse! "

N and Ravi were going into an unending arguments. But the dispute had gradually subsided, and turned into a suffocating silence. You just stood there, sobbing, trying to hold all your tears back, without being able to say anything. After all, there was no point arguing, you might even worsen the atmosphere.

Although you're trying to keep yourself together, you still couldn’t control your body for not shivering and forced yourself not to cry. N was true, and that’s what made you continued to feeling remorse and drowning in frustration, as the two men who now could only be silent.

Where is she now? How’s her condition? Is she going to survive? Is she okay out there? You stared blankly at the janitor walls. Questions were running in your mind, bringing a sense of anxiety and worry slowly peaking into utmost fear.

Oh, this is worse... It’s too late to come back now while those deranged monsters were on the loose out there along with eonni. Oh, should I look for her and searching for help?

Huh, this is absurd, you thought.

 No, not just the idea of ​​it, but this, this circumstances which from the outset had been come into absurdity, that it finally pushed you to fight with more severe absurdity. Anyone can become reckless in any tight squeeze, isn’t it?  The idea to get out of here and ask for help is supposed to be something good for everyone, right?

 Both pairs of eyes belonging to the two men were staring at you when you rose from your seat, as if they were asking, 'what is it?' with their gaze.

You sighed to calm yourself while stringing the right words to express what you mean to both of those Koreans. Yep, you thought you were ready. Therefore, you were now standing upright then looked back at their eyes. You cleared your throat, "Um ... I know this sounds really stupid. But I just want to let you know tha- "

* Dynamite! Oneulman na j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter