Survivors

Is Not Even a Bad Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just in time before he saw you were standing behind him, you hid yourself at the other side of the corridor and managed yourself not to let out a scream. Now, you weren’t able to neither run nor even just to support your own body since your feet felt so numb. The hideous events you had been seeing right in front of your eyes was traumatizing. You were so scared, shocked, and disgusted until you couldn’t feel your senses anymore. You fell slowly to the ground and broke down in tears.

This is not right. Tell me this is not true. Please, just tell me this is a dream. Lee Hongbin… Hongbin… This is not you… Oh, God. Just tell me it’s not him. Why? Why are you doing this? Why is this happening to me?   

His name lingered in your head. Blood, flesh—the most grotesque things you had ever seen in your lifetime was just like an unending nightmare. It felt real, but you still didn’t believe it, you even didn’t believe yourself! The man whom you really love and idolize, the man whom already took your heart and promised to keep it safe, all of a sudden, like a lightning struck, he broke it, shattered into pieces.

“I KNOW YOU ARE THERE, ________!” Hongbin screamed so suddenly, that he startled you. Spontaneously, you covered your mouth with your hands to minimize the weeping sound you made as you cried silently. Aside of being afraid that he would find you if you made any possible noise, one of the creepiest facts that really horrified you… he knew your name. You still clearly remembered all the details about your conversation with him in the airport, and you realized you never said your name.

Still not being able to run, you just froze at your exact position. You tried to hold your tears even though it was so hard for you and it suffocated you more and more as fears began to overwhelm your mind and body. Your heart was pounding even hard when you heard Hongbin’s footsteps grew louder and louder as he walked to your hiding spot.

            “__________, so you really like playing games, huh? Oooh, let me tell you something—I’m really good at hide and seek.” He threatened with his low-eerie-voice as he walked back and forth, as if he was searching for your existence. He knew you were terribly afraid of him, and he knew he was playing around with a scaredy-cat like you which he finds amusing—of course, as a psychopath like him.

 “Where are you, _________?” He kept shouting those words towards you and let out a maniacal laugh.

You really hated it and his footsteps were almost driving you crazy. —It grew louder, and then back to lower—this happened over and over. You wanted to run, but it seemed your feet still didn’t agree with what your brain commanded to them. The only thing you could do was just cried silently while closing your eyes, praying to God so that Hongbin couldn’t find you and you have some time to prepare yourself to escape. But as the time goes by, your body still felt so rigid and the tense you got made your heart beat faster. When you finally opened your eyes, suddenly…

“THERE YOU ARE!”

Your heart stopped for a split second. Hongbin was unexpectedly appeared in front of you. His blood-covered-face was just inches from yours, which you could clearly see how messed up and inhuman he was.

Eyes as crimson as blood,

his jagged teeth,

his bloody mouth.

Both of you stayed still in silent. He stared at you with his crimson eyes, as if he observed every single details of your face. Tears were streaming down on your face, but you just froze because you were really shocked by his sudden encounter and your brain and muscles seemed didn’t get along well.

“Oooh… poor little girl. Why are you crying? Shouldn’t you be happy to meet an idol?” he smirked, showing up his bloody-jagged teeth he used to tear off Jaehwan’s flesh. His hand was upraised and headed to your face.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” you screamed right before his bloody hand was about to touch you. All of a sudden, you regained your strength and pushed him to the back. You didn’t know how it was possible and where did you get all of the power that made him fell. Well, it wasn’t important, you thought. It was out of your fears itself and you were relieved that before you realize it, you had already run for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter