Prologue

Is Not Even a Bad Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YEEAA!!! I’M DONE WITH THIS!” You screamed at the top of your lungs as you got out from your classroom after taking the last final exams. Finally, senior year was over and it’s time for quitting those restless nights and non-stop study sessions.

 You didn’t care what the results would be, because for now on, you just wanted to get some nice things to do to refresh your boiling head after that hell year. Preparing 14 different subjects in just not nearly a year it’s really crazy!

Maybe having a nice trip with families and friends seems okay. But you think it’s a really mainstream thing to do for some people. Having an overseas visit could do no wrong, but still a mainstream thing just like as you heard before, right?

Well, at least going overseas as an expatriate could give you some memorable thing as you can interact with people from different countries and backgrounds, tasting weird food you never eat before, try to speak with their local languages, or maybe experiencing the diverse cultures around the world! Ah, travelling is such a dream job for you.

Well, you might think that you’re such a beginner traveler because this is your first time to travel to a foreign country. You don’t really know that much about going overseas. So, as a kick starter, you chose South Korea!

This probably sounds really cliché. You chose South Korea because you love K-Pop and K-Dramas. Like every K-Pop fan in the world, you wanted to experience living i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter