Day 1 in Gold Coast (Part 2)

Gods With A Mission [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexis' POV

But when I arrived at the designated meeting point which was the entrance to the theme park, my mortal parents and brother did not turn up. I stood there thinking that I was early, thus deciding to wait for them to appear. After 2 hours had passed, I came to a realisation that they had left without me. Thus, leaving me without a clue on how to get to Broadbeach. The Australian locals saw that I was left all by myself at the entrance, they approached me and asked why was I alone and where were my family. I had explained what had happened and was instead brought to the nearest police station. 

 

Dean's POV

All of us had followed Alexis to the designated meeting point in which her parents had told her before they split, but we found that there was no one waiting there for Alexis. We had thought that she was early thus we decided to wait around with her, but after 2 hours of waiting, her family still did not turn up, we knew something was amiss. Thus, we decided to send some of our bodyguards to search around the theme park for her family, after some time, the bodyguards returned and told us that her family was not to be found in any part of the theme park. By then, we had seen locals walking up to Alexis asking why she was alone and where were her parents, after that she was brought to the nearest police station with us towing behind.

 

Stephanie's POV

As we towed behind Alexis as she was brought to the neare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter