Start of A Mortal Life

Gods With A Mission [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexis' POV

It's been 5 years since we've been sent down to Singapore on Earth. Not too long ago, we found each other through our powers as we are telepathic. It was great to have finally found them. when we were first introduced to the world in the form of a mortal, we were able to communicate as well as locate each other through our minds and powers. As we had just been borned into the mortal world, our powers weren't as powerful as when we were in Heaven. Each of them came to a decision which was to follow my principles as well as ways to handle our powers. As we grew older, our powers slowly became as powerful as how it was, but the fact that we were in a mortal body, we were unable to control our powers and so we told God to seal our powers within ourselves. 

Alexis: Dean, where are the rest?
Dean: I haven't got a clue. How are things with the family you were assigned to?
Alexis: Well I've got a brother younger than me by two years, but he's now the favourite of not just my parents but as well as the rest of relatives and friends.
Dominic (Dom): Sorry we're late. We got ourselves caught by our parents as we were trying to leave. Afterall, we are just 5.
Alexis: You guys are extremely late. Dom, I've got to admit you are right to say that our age now is 5, but that's in mortal age. I hope you have not forgotten why we are on Earth and our actual identities.
Dominic (Dom): How about let's start our meeting now?
Catherine (Cath): Baby~,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter