Start of The Abuse

Gods With A Mission [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexis' POV

Ever since my mortal brother, Andre was born, I was always cast aside by my parents. I was only given the attention when I did something wrong or my brother did something wrong. I was always the receiving end of all things, from being a punching bag so that my parents could vent their anger that they had from work to being a comatose patient in the hospital with all kinds of injuries. But yet, I never did complain because this was the family I was assigned to change. I knew that the rest of the 99 of them would feel hurt and worried for me, but I told them that if anything does happen to me, I wanted them to forgive and forget the people who inflicted the injuries that I have. Although I asked the others to forgive and forget, yet I'm the one who is unable to forgive nor forget.

 

Dean's POV

Beep...Beep...Beep...

Alexis has been sent into the hospital by her neighbours as they found getting beaten up by her parents badly. She was diagnosed by her attending doctor, Johnson that she has been seeing.

Dean: Dr. Johnson, when would Alexis awaken from her coma?
Johnson: It is uncertain as to when she would awaken from her coma. It may take a day, a week, a year or maybe even 10 years. 
Dom: Is there anything we can do to help her to wake from her coma?
Steph: I really miss talking to Alexis and I have to admit I really like her.
Rest of the Gods: We are willing to do anything just so that she can wake from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter