The Beginning

Gods With A Mission [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in Heaven, the 100 immortals were having fun together with the animals in the Garden of Eden. Out of sudden, one of the archangels, Michael, came to tell the Gods that they were being summonned by Jesus, the son of God. As they were gathering around Jesus and asking why they were being summonned, He told them that the creator of heaven and Earth has come to a decision of sending the 100 of them down to Earth to observe and live as humans, as well as to correct the mortals they were assigned. 

 

Dean: Why are we being tasked to go down to the mortal realm?
Dominic: Yeah~ Why are going down to Earth for?
Catherine: Ooohhh~ I'm excited to experience mortal life.
Alexis: If I'm not wrong, we are to learn and absorb the knowledge of being a mortal in the mortal realm.

Jesus: What Alexis have said is correct, we have come to a conclusion that it's best if all of you were to experince how mortal life is. You all have been assigned to different mortal families. You will grow from a form of a baby to an adult on Earth. Your powers and soul will be transferred into the life forms of babies. 

God: Alexis, I've something to speak with you in private. Please follow me.

Jesus: Now that Alexis is gone, I'm going to tell you about a prophecy that matter the mortal lives of all of you including Alexis. As Alexis has been assigned to a couple that we deemed abusive, she would the eldest child of that couple, not only does she have to wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter