Trip to Australia

Gods With A Mission [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexis' POV

It's has been 3 months since I awoke from my comatose state, when I had finally woke up from my comatose state, I was told by Dr. Johnson that I was sent into the hospital by my neighbours and that they were the ones who found me laying on the ground outside of my house. They were shocked when they found me as I was covered in bruises and cuts, and no matter how much they tried to wake me up, they couldn't as I was unconscious.

Toady, I felt that this morning was going to be a marvelous day as it was the start of the school holidays and in 2 days time, my mortal parents bringing my mortal brother and I on a trip to the Gold Coast, Australia. It wasn't exactly my first trip there, but it was for my brother as he was younger than me by 2 years he hadn't been on a plane much less say a trip before, so my parents thought that it would a great idea. But what I didn't expect that this trip was going to be the start of my nightmare.

 

Dean's POV

Ring...Ring...Ring...

Dean: (Picks up the phone) Hello? This is the Lee's Residence. How may I help you?
Alexis: Dean, this is alexis. Hey, would your parents allow you to go on a trip to Gold Coast, Australia all by yourself?
Dean: I don't think so. They may get me a bodyguard just for emergency purposes. But I think I could try to persuade them in letting me go. Why do you ask, by the way?
Alexis: Oh.... That's because during this 1 month of school holidays, my parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter