Day 1 in Gold Coast (Part 1)

Gods With A Mission [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexis' POV

After arriving last night, the rest with their bodyguards excluding my family and I had checked-in and retired back into our rooms for a good night's rest. Whereas, my family and I had a late night supper together. While I checked-in into the same room as my mother, my brother checked-in with my father. After freshening up, both my mother and I were ready for bed. 

At 2am in the early morning, I woke up to the loud noise of my mother snoring. No matter how hard I tried to get back to sleep, I could not fall back asleep although I knew that we were to wake up by 7am as we were going to make a trip down to a theme park called Warner. Bros Movie World, while the rest of the friends who had joined me in this holiday were going to meet me there in the morning. 

 

Dean's POV

Next morning, all of us woke up due to our morning call by our bodyguards, refreshed ourselves and went down to the breakfast hall to have breakfast. While Alexis, her parents and brother was at one side eating breakfast, the rest sat at tables that surrounded the table that she was sitting with her family. Not just us but even our bodyguards had observed that Alexis was very sleepy and were wondering why she was sleepy. After awhile of trying to figure the reason of her being sleepy and not reaching a conclusion, we decided to get Steph to text Alexis to ask what had caused her to be so sleepy.

Stephanie's POV

While the rest (including our bodyguards) and I were eating, we kept stealing glances at Alexis. We could see the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter