kimsorbet

muggle born - a review shop // closed

 


    

        

            
 Golden bunny

             

 

Title (4/5)

I personally do not see the relation of the title with the overall but from a perspective of a fan, the title is very clever since it indicates two things, in my opinion once again, one is the golden maknae jungkook and the second word shouts out fluff.

Description/Foreword (9/10)

The description is very adorable! I may or may not have squealed for three seconds and its is direct and discreet at the same time, ideal for fluffy stories.

Characters (10/10)

I'm running out of synoyms for the word adorable. Jungkook was clearly a man, or in this case, kid of many thoughts and I think its relatable for many readers since most has experienced this childhood crisis wherein people around us are growing up and we want to do as well. What surprised me was Jimin, somehow he looks like a kid who grows up as those kind of teens we see who is all smiles because they refuse to grow up. Taehyung is a typical 4D kid, not that far from the actual Taehyung we know and love.

Plot (10/10)

For a story of this genre the plot suits everything and it has an actual plot, Jungkook's growing up dilemma, I love how his friends were able to comfort him and I found myself looking for more. Nothing much as to be said since it is a one-shot but I admire how this isn't one of those fluff without plot oneshots.

Flow (5/5)

Writing Style (5/5)

Comments:

I'm sorry it took so long and sorry if if its rather short, I have nothing much to say for the flow and the writing style since there were not much details for me to go on with but I did the best I can! And since I'm reviewing every fic in a reader's point of view, I would love to see this fic turn into a chaptered story. While I was reading it, I felt liike it was a flashback from a chaptered fic, something abot a group of friends where Jungkook started to steer away because he really did want to grow up but Jimin wanted to stay as young as he can at heart and Taehyung is just being himself, like some peterpan effect! I'm blabbering, sorry again. OVerall, this is a sweet sotry and I'm sure everyone who have read this smiled after.