rubrics

muggle born - a review shop // closed

 


    

        

            
RUBRICS

            

***these rubrics are my guides on how to review the fic, idk what the numbers are for so if you don't want them, just ask. PLUS these are the things your normal readers are probably looking at so please let me live.


Title (5/5)
                Is the title catchy? Or is it one of those stories that will keep me thinking for the next few days? Does the title draw me in? Does it relate to the story? Why am I asking you? 

              

Description/ Foreword (10/10)

                I am a part of a minority tht believes that both of these things are kind of similar. If the foreword and description catches attention and/or makes the reader want to read more, then that's all that matters.

 

Characters (10/10)

                Some stories are quite lacking in the plot but the characters make up for it. Also, once the reader gets attached the to the characters, you know you've won their hearts.

 

Plot (10/10)

                Like the characters, sometimes the characters can be bland but those plot lines, those cheesy/angsty lines gets everyone hooked. 

 

Flow (5/5)

                I'm not sure how to judge this since I'm horrible at this as well but as long as there's no sudden jump in the plot or random scenes, we're good.

 

Writing Style (5/5)

                Probably an unpopular(?) thing readers unconciously notes is the writing style. I think its the way the lines are said, the way the author describes the authors surroundings or maybe the way the author accidentally turns a romcom fic into angst.

 

Ending (5/5)

             I'll do my best to be unbiased about this once because everyone has different opinions on how they want things to end, my note will be, as long as it doesn't end like Cheese In The Trap a.k.a. hey lets make a very complex storyline and end it with an opened email and a 3 second flash back, we're good.