♣ Epilogue

Take care of the ending

♣ EPILOGUE

 

The first time we met ? Urg, why should I remember this ? This brat just messed everything up ! I wished he'll fall in the stairs, roll on the road and be hit by a truck passing by. It was the first weeks of school when he barged into my life like the idiot he is. It was so chaotic, I had to put all my self-control in order to not punch him right in his handsome face. The clumsy changed into a stalker really quickly and after a month, I gave in. I let my guard down and he took his chance. An other month and I knew I was done. An other one, and, well, I ended up wanting him a little bit too much... In only four months, I totally fell in his trap. This man is dangerous, trust me.

 

Eventually, time passed. I graduated at the end of the year and went straight to complete my military service, Woohyun had one more year in college before graduation and he took over my apartment. He was practically living there after all. I'll be honest, those two years were hell. I couldn't sleep like I wanted, we were always exercising and food wasn't even that good. For once in a long time, I missed my mom so much. Woohyun would send me letter every time, on one hand, it bothered me but on the other, it made me craved for him. I would never say it out loud but I missed him as . His arms protecting me from everything, his hands rubbing circles absent-mindedly on my skin, his chest moving up and down whenever he was laughing and disturbing my naps, his lips pressing warmly against mine, his eyes longing for mine, his words ringing against my ears... But well, I found a substitute by the name of Jang Dongwoo. The guy reminded me of Woohyun from time to time, how he couldn't just shut up and how he would randomly grab people. Once, I received a concern from Woohyun about 'that little er you are talking about', I enjoyed a little bit too much his jealousy.

 

When I came back after those tiring two years, I thought I would die. I hadn't tell Woohyun a thing about my arrival, Junhyung was the one who pick me up at the airport and led me to my new home. Everyone was there and welcomed me warmly, Woohyun cried. How embarassing this guy can be sometime. When everyone left, I wished I could sleep with him by my side and readapt to life slowly. Needs came first and, yeah, we had that night, or was it for the whole day ? Whatever. Woohyun was whispering how he wanted me to know how much he had missed me and I swear I get it, I limped for a whole week after that. I wanted to be sure that he would remember that I am not a freaking doll, and he was forced to abstinence but...I was the one who screwed that rule. Two years without seeing your belove one is really tough, trust me.

 

I rested for some time before trying to go back to a normal life. Woohyun would leave at seven and come back at four everyday, he was working as a teacher assistant for the time being, waiting to found a stable position. He never really complained about his job, he rather seemed blossoming. I struggled a lot with my music diploma, I never wanted to teach and I couldn't go far with it... I accumulated a lot of stress during that time : what could I do with my life ? Woohyun helped me a lot going through that and he cheered me on when I had suggested getting a music therapy diploma in addition. I worked part time at the nearby bakery and began the courses at fall semester. It wasn't easy everyday but, I enjoyed every single day of my life. It's Woohyun's role to be cheesy but, it was all thanks to him...

 

 

 

 

 

The first time we met ? I do not remember. I know the whole story because he keeps on rubbing it into my face though...my version of our meeting is quite different. I noticed him just before the school's break and, yeah, I did found him cute. I didn't know he was such a though. I still don't know how but, we began to go out, officially if I can add, and while I thought I had made a correct first impression, one of the first thing he told me was that he wanted me dead for trying to go into his pants so shamelessly. I almost died that day, chocking on my own spit. He had said that like it was the most natural thing to say after our very first time in bed. You know, while normal people cuddle to sleep, he decided it was the perfect moment to told me our first damn meeting. No wonder I fought for months before finally claim him as mine.

 

I hadn't really seen any changes after he confessed back to me that day. Well, apart for the fact that he litteraly jumped on me the next time I showed at his appartment...he sure has stamina for a grumpy grandpa... Anyway, we were invited at Nicole's wedding during summer break, that was also the day we presented ourselves as a couple. I still don't know how but, he catched the damn flower when Nicole had thrown it. He hadn't even lifted a toe ! Everyone began complaining about how he wouldn't get married as he was freaking single and he handed me the flower before flying away. I nearly drowned under the endless questions.

 

The day he told me about the enlistment, it had hurt. We were together since a few weeks and he was suddenly going away for two years. He came back for short periods but he was at his parent's most of the time. It was hard. The letters we exchanged during his service were far from enough. I cried when he came back. He hadn't told me anything, I was caught off guard ! I stuck with him for a week, calling in sick. I did felt bad when he was crying about his aching back and...I was happy to go back to work away from his constant nagging ! Some months later, he suffered a little slump. It was hard for him to go back to normal and I tried to be as supportive as I could.

 

It was the first time I had witnessed Sunggyu this determined and two years later, he came home with the biggest smile I had ever seen, a letter held close to his chest. 'I did it !' he had screamed numerous times before I could snatched it from his hands. There were two letters, the first one was from the academy : he succeeded. The other one was from the office he made his internship in, promising that they were going to keep their promise and hire Sunggyu when he received his diploma. When I saw his smile, I decided to push aside the new about my enlistment and celebrate with him. He began complaining about his aching back again in the morning... I should go to Hello Counselor.

 

♠ FIN ♠

 

« What ? WooGyu ? What's that ? If you're talking about that little that takes Sunggyu away, I don't want to talk about it. Since they're together, I no longer can cuddle with my baby. Let's not talk about going in his appart. I don't even have to open the door to be disgusted. His innocence is so gone now that Woohyunie claimed him ! Hopefully, I learned he is going to military service soon... » Kim Heechul, Super Junior.

 

 

« To be honest, I knew it. Sunggyu was internally drooling just by seeing a bit of Woohyun. What I couldn't guess is that he'll become dumber being with him... » Yong Junhyung, BEAST.

 

 

 

« Can you believe that ? Woohyun succeeded ! That's so goal ! They could make a story about that 'How the useless Hyun found Sunggyu the Magnificent'. I'm a bit jealous to be true... I just got dumped by my boyfriend and there they are, rubbing their cheesy love on everyone. That gives me goosebumps. Help me find someone please ! Be good friends ! » Lee Minyoung, aka Min, Miss A.

 

« It was a shock. Woohyun tried to hide that he had a crush on Sunggyu and I will never forget that. I'll be there to rub it on his face again and again. Get ready Nam Woohyun ! » Kim Kibum, aka Key, SHINee.

 

 

 

 

 

« Hm...Sunggyu can do whatever he wants. I'd rather stay out of this, he can be such a terrifying guy sometimes. I'll just wish them luck, I'd like to have a long life ! » Kim Jonghyun, SHINee.

 

 

« I think Sunggyu is the one who hadn't seen this coming. His eyes were full of lust while Woohyun's were full of...love ? Well, they are both satisfied then. » Bang Cheolyong, aka Mir, MBLAQ.

 

 

 

« They're both clumsy idiots ! I'll have so much fun ! But, guys, I'd like it better if you'd stop ignoring my texts. Who is that Hoya guy !? » Yoon Bora, SISTAR.

 

 

« I'm glad Sunggyu is happy now. Let's have some meal soon...if you aren't too busy. » Jung Taekwoon, aka Leo, VIXX.

 

 

 

« I would like to thank Sunggyu ! Now that he keeps Woohyun busy, my freedom is back and I no longer receive messages every single minutes ! I even decided to let them meet my infamous girlfriend. I don't know why they wanted to meet her so much ! I was so scared but bless is Sunggyu's existence, it went pretty well. Sunggyu, remember that a Lannister always pays its debt ! » Son Dongwoon, BEAST.

 

« Woohyun should thank me ! If I hadn't said anything about Sunggyu back then, he wouldn't be with him but instead, he keeps saying that I'll pay for betraying him. And he is the one who's saying that Sunggyu is a bitter one. Your blood type is B, just sayin'. » Jeong Jinwoon, 2AM.

 

 

 

« That's cool. Right ? Sunggyu's getting laid and we are in peace. I took Woohyun's number as soon as he presented himself as Sunggyu's boyfriend and saved it under the name « Kryptonite ». If I have enough of the grandpa I just call him and everything's fine again. Sorry not sorry, your personnality Sunggyu ! » Woo Jiho, aka Zico, Block B.

 

 

« I would have never think about them being together. I used to play football with Woohyun and I met Sunggyu through Junhyung and their characters are so apart, it's so damn funny. It's like I'm watching a drama everytime I see them. » Yoon Doojoon, BEAST.

 

 

« They are so freaking cute ! Well, Sunggyu is such a cutie ! He likes to act like a bad boy and all but it clearly is a facade, he is clearly a baby boy. Lucky, Woohyun likes to baby him too. Well, everyone likes to baby Sunggyu but he is quite out of reach now that Woohyun sticks with him 24/7... When they came to my wedding, I succesfully aimed at Sunggyu with my bride's bouquet. His face was priceless but Woohyun's one was even better ! All the best guys ! » Jung Nicole.

 

 

« I didn't even knew that before I saw them all lovey-dovey on campus. You know, in college, everything's spreading fast even more when Heechul is in your contact list. And yeah, I learned that it was all thanks to me ? You should treat me something then ! I was pretty wasted even though it was my party but I'm glad it had help people. I should open a matchmaker company... » Shim Changmin, TVXQ.

 

 

« I don't really know them but I thought Heechul was with Sunggyu. Then I saw a lots of girls passing by and I knew I was wrong. Why are you asking me my thought about them ? If they're happy, that's cool then. Maybe we should hang out some day » Choi Siwon, Super Junior.

 

 

« I've met Gyuzizi during our service. We had so good memories from their haha ! It was so fun to read the letters from Hyunie, he's reactions were priceless and I wasn't disapointed when I saw him for the first time. He glared at me at first but we soon became friend. Let's hang out again ! » Jang Dongwoo, INFINITE.

 

 

« I didn't even know that Sunggyu guy or that Woohyun thing. Dongwoo had tricked me that day, we arrived at that karaoke place full of unknown people and he dumped me as soon as he spotted them. The short one was so gross, he looked like a puppy following his master. It's funnier teasing the taller one though. » Lee Howon, aka Hoya, INFINITE.