Chapter 7 - Be mine

Take care of the ending

Present day

Review 2

 

« Wait, that was our first date ? »

« Of course, it was »

« You're so weird Nam, how can you take that as a date ? »

« What was it then ? »

« Uh... »

 

The older man blushes and averts his attention to something else. It was to embarassing to him, he isn't the type of person to talk freely about his feelings unlike his boyfriend.

 

« Do you still hate Heechul ? », he changes the subject

« Hm ? No... », he dreamily answers, « But I really wanted him dead at that time », he laughs

« You know, I thought about that too. Such a er », he snorts

 

Woohyun settles his head on the crook of Sunggyu's neck, a habit he took when they started growing close. He feels so glad to have him, so happy with his life and so in love with him.

 

« Let's continue Hyun », he says melting under the touch

« What's next ? », he plants kisses

« The date. The real one »

« Wh-- »

« You're so dumb », the taller laughs from the tickles

« But you love me »

« But I love you », Sunggyu agrees

Chapitre VII – Soit miens

 

After our first official, perfect, amazing and so intense cuddling, Sunggyu became more and more touchy-feely with me, to my pure pleasure. Playfull snaps, shy smiles, shared lunch and, oops, my hand on your thigh. I was literally on cloud nine with just small gestures and I decided to just acknoledge that I was so deep in love with the nerd. Anyone would say that it was obvious but, I was close to just give up on him. Thanks God I didn't.

 

I was currently at Key's, with Dongwoon, Mir, Jinwoon, Nicole and Min. He decided, out of the blue, that he wanted to spend some time with us without his boyfriend's crew. We were trying to watch a film but none of us were really into it. Min must had had enough of it as she just switched off the tv.

 

« I'm seeing someone », she blurted out

 

We stared at her, eyes wild while she blushed and looked straight at the floor. I bursted out laughing and tugged at her hand to make her sit back down.

 

« That's great ! », Key continued

« Thanks...Someone else ! »

« Is it confession time ? », I chuckled

« That's so embarassing ! How can you just talk about it freely Hyun ? »

« Well, you're doing it for me if you hadn't noticed yet... »

« How's Gyu ? », Nicole smiled

« Er...fine ? », she took me off guard, « Why no one is asking Dongwoon about his girlfriend ? It's been months already ! »

« Hey that's true ! », choked Jinwoon

« She's fine », he shrugged it off

 

We kept on pushing the subject on the other. Sometimes, we looked like a group of girls seeking for gossips. Key was proud of keeping us update about his so eventful life, like we really cared about that ! Nicole flushed while announcing that she began rehearsing for her wedding. We somehow managed to drew information about Dongwoon's mysterious woman, she was a bit older and though, he wasn't so keen on letting us meet her. As always, Mir stayed ambiguous, only smirking when we turned to him. We had never seen him with someone. And Jinwoon...should we talk about this child ? Like Min, I decided to play the silence card. Truth to be told, I had nothing to say about whatever relation I had with Sunggyu. We weren't together but we weren't nothing neither, and that was so freaking frustrating. The vibration of my phone cut the sighed I was about to let pass through my lips.

 

From Princess : « What you doin' ? »

To Princess : « You miss me ? ;) »

From Princess : « I may... », came the answer some minutes later

 

I sat straight, eyes wild in shock and lump forming in my throat. I blinked once, twice....and a cushion snapped me out of my trance. Key laughed at me.

 

« Have you seen a ghost or something ? »

 

From Princess : « You still there ? »

To Princess : « I'm coming »

 

« I have to go », I stood up abruptly

« Ugh, what's happening ? », Mir scrunched his face

« Work »

« You don't have any work Hyun », Nicole raised an eyebrow

« I'll text you, bye ! »

 

I grabbed my things and left in a hurry, not without bumping against some walls and doors on my way. I scrambled into the first bus to Sunggyu's appartment. He hadn't texted me back, was it a good sign or not ? Did I made the good choice by going straight to him with a simple message ? What am I ? A puppy ? This guy was reducing me to , really. I almost missed the stop, thanks to the other students living in the area. I rang the intercom once I arrived in front of the building.

 

« Yeah ? »

« It's me... », I exhaled

 

The door clicked open and I went up. As always, he had opened it a little for me to go in. I smiled at that and went to him. He emerged from the kitchen with two glasses in hand, eyes widening slightly.

 

« Hey... », he averted his eyes and went to the couch

 

I joined him, eyes still fixed on him but sat at the opposite. I saw him frowned a little, then pouted, that made me reach for his hand and tugged at it. I put one of my leg behind him to have him closer, he stiffened a bit but didn't say anything. I kissed his cheek and went for the crook of his neck.

 

« You don't really answer Nam. What were you doing ? »

« Hm... », I hummed in contentment, « Nothing special, I was talking with the other »

« You shouldn't have come then », he almost purred

« Should I leave ? »

 

I smirked when he grasped my shirt and shooked his head slowly. I raised my head and he opened his eyes at the lack of contact. I tried to reach for the drink on the table but he circled his arms around my neck and kissed me hungrily. The drink was soon forgotten and I put all my attention to the man between my legs. I pulled apart, sticking our foreheads together. He openly whined.

 

« Gyu... »

« Shut up », he whispered

« No, wait a sec », I grabbed his arms

« What ? », he sighed

 

I poundered if it was the best time to ask him, Sunggyu was known to be moody. To me, at least. I swallowed nervously, my lips and nibbled on it.

 

« Are you okay ? », he worriedly asked, cupping my face with both hands

« Yeah...just, hm...will you go on a date with me ? »

« Eh ? », he jumped lightly, « Was that what was bothering you ? »

« Kind of ? »

« You're stupid », he laughed and pecked me

 

He stood up and went away. I sipped at my glass and followed him right after. I back-hugged him without a second thought.

 

« Ah, let me go », he laughed

« Why did you left ? »

« You asked for a date, right ? », I nodded, « I'd better wear something else then »

« Wait, you mean right now ? », I turned him around

« Well, there's nothing else to do anyway...or do you have something in mind ? », he smiled cockily

 

I grunted and let him go to slumped on the bed. Everytime I came here, we just kissed and cuddled with small talks but nothing more. Of course I wanted him but I also wished we could do something together. He slapped my thigh to bring me back to earth.

 

« Let's go kid »

 

He made his way to the front door and I followed him instantly. I was growing nervous. The things you do to me Kim Sunggyu...

 

We had to improvise and thus, opted for a classical date. We went to a small café at first. It was fun, Sunggyu kept on complaining about every little thing but it was never too deep. He had that cute side behind his sassiness, and insecurities beside his confident self.

 

« Stop smiling like an idiot »

 

He at his spoon nonchalantly and I had a hard time swallowing. It was becoming warmer over here.

 

« What are we doing after that ? »

« Cinema ? »

« That's clichee », he laughed, « but it could be fun »

« The night seance should begin soon, should we leave ? »

« Hm, hm », he nodded

 

What we watched ? I didn't really know. I was too tensed with this awful hand on my thigh during the whole two hours something of movie. I thought I would die by the end of the day, this man was making me crazy ! He took me to a restaurant after that, he insisted that he wasn't a girl I was courting. I had laughed at him and regretted when he punched my shoulder. He should restrain this bad habit. The restaurant was a cosy one, the pleasant atmosphere helped us enjoyed the moment. My jaw hurt from smiling and laughing so much that night but I brushed it off. It was about time to go home, we naturally headed to Sunggyu's appartment. However, he faced me when we arrived at his door.

 

« We should totally do that again ! », he said in between laugh

« Sure, I'll prepare it this time »

 

I leaned forward but he put a finger between our lips.

 

« I don't kiss on the first date »

« Are you kidding me now Sunggyu ? »

« No, I'm serious », he smirked

« Go out with me »

« I just get home Nam »

« No, I mean. Go out with me, like, romantically »

 

He blinked. Blushed. Averted his eyes. Played with his fingers. Moistened his lips... I took his hands in mine and rubbed the back of it with my thumbs.

 

« You don't have to answer just...know that »

« I-- », he intertwined our fingers, « Take me on other dates Nam »

« Promise », I kissed the back of his hand

 

He smiled shyly and he went in. He looked back for a second and closed the door. It wasn't that bad, we were making progress. Kind of.

~ ♪ ♫ ♪ ~

Bonjour ! I just finished this chapter and I may have not noticed all the mistakes. Sorry 'bout that ! But the thing is, I kind of succeeded writing Hyun's pov in a satisfying way.

Other news, this story is nearing its end...normally ~

I have such a hard time with the layout, urg...whatever, until then