Chapter 1 - Meeting a moron

Take care of the ending

Chapitre I - La rencontre d'un idiot

 

At that time, I was sitting at the cafeteria, eating and laughing with my friends, having little chat like always. I really liked the lunch break, I could reunite with those weirdos and not caring about anything in life. Junhyung would eat quietly, perking up from time to time just to tackle whatever Heechul was blurting out, and I would follow each stupid things that left the older's mouth just to end up laughing like crazy.

 

A girl came to our table, coughing to have our attention. We stopped all activities and stared at her. She began to blush, chuckled a little and open , a sweet piercing voice passing through her small lips.

 

« Er..Heechul ? Could we talk please ? »

« What for ? »

 

I was torn between feeling bad for the girl and laughing at the bluntness of Heechul. She pouted in a seemingly cute way and blinked her long fake eyelashes. Heechul, however, stuffed his mouth again, ready to start his story where he left it.

 

« You owe me excuses. Don't you freaking dare ignore me ! »

 

She bursted suddenly, startling me. I stared at her, eyes wide in disbelief.

 

« Ugh, who the hell are you ? »

 

Her eyes fell on me. I didn't just say this, did I ? I swear it wasn't my intention. it, I'm done.

 

«  off Sunggyu ! »

 

I must earned that, but honestly, I didn't like the girl. Heechul hooked up with her some days back, I warned him about her being a psycho but he couldn't keep it in. We were at a party, a college party to be true. Alcohol reigned supreme, mixed that to the music piercing our ears like hell and people rubbing against each other for hours...hormones won.

 

Junhyung smirked but kept on eating, he wasn't the type to use his strengh to things that he considered useless. A low growl came from Heechul's side and I saw him rising from his chair and ruffling his hair before departing.

 

« Fine »

 

The girl smiled and followed him without any hesitation, rolling her hips to appeal some more or what. Junhyung poked my side.

 

« You're killing her with your eyes », he said mockingly

« Not my fault, she's a  », I shrugged

« You just don't like her Sunggyu »

« Yeah, because she's a  »

 

I took my chopsticks back and focused on my food. We hadn't saw Heechul after that. Jerk.

 

The end of the day finally arrived. I was packing up my things when I was attacked by an . Literally. I hadn't even picked my bag up when the said sat on my table. For the second time today, I was startled. I immediatly frowned, not liking this one bit. I tried to reach the handle to leave the room quietly but I couldn't, it was being sat on. Discretion, none.

 

« Move »

 

I was known to be the sweetest guy around there. The person turn around lightly just to settle his eyes on me.

 

« What ? »

« Your  »

 

He frowned at that. His friends began to laugh and he looked at them, incredulously.

 

« You're sitting on his bag bro' »

« What the.. ? », he jumped on his foot, « sorry guy, didn't intended to do that »

« Thanks..guy »

 

I sighed lightly and bowed a little at the group. Unfortunetly, my exit was messed up by non-other than Kim ing Heechul.

 

« Kim ing Sunggyu ! »

« Well, that's my line »

« You have to grant me this wish ! »

« Wha-- I wont », I tried to left once again but he grabbed my hand

« I'll be at your door at 8 o'clock ! »

« Don't come Heechul, I'm warning you »

 

He sent me a kiss that I swiftly averted, then left with a dancing walk I had never seen before. What's wrong with him ?

 

A ringing resonated around the appartment at 9 o'clock. I lived in a student room, near the college because my hometown was too far away from here and I hadn't enough money to rent an upper-class appartment, not that it really mattered anyway. I stared at the door, silently hoping daggers would pop out from my eyes and silent the old man. I heard some ruffling and my door opened like a mill. The college should do something for our safety.

 

« Told ya ! »

 

I turned back to look at the screen and enjoy the show, trying to forget my dearest friend. He plopped down next to me and put his arm on my shoulders, leaning close.

 

« What the hell are you doing ? »

« Umpf, watching TV. Are you blind ? »

« I said I'd come »

« I said don't »

 

He sighed and got up. I tried to ignore him and let him be. He came back ten minutes later, his phone between his shoulder and his neck and some of my clothe in his hands. He threw me the things and tried to order me with his hand.

 

« I don't understand Heechul »

« Put the damn clothe on and try to look hot ! »

« Why should I look hot watching TV ? Is that a new hobby of yours ? »

« Bora, we'll be late, Sunggyu's being a child again. Hanging up now »

 

He jumped on me and forced the clothes on. I struggled as much as I could, not wanting to dress up. While fighting with me, he dropped information about tonight's plan. Something about going to the party of the year with lot of hotties and amazing other things. He told me the exact same thing for an other party, two weeks ago.

 

We arrived maybe two hours later at Changmin's house. Heechul took my hand and pulled me toward some people. Bora smiled at us before hitting my back. That hurted.

 

« Baby Gyu ! You're finally here ! »

« You there, witch », I spat back

 

We sat on a free couch, drinks in hand, speaking joyfully. I was glad those stupid humans were in my life.

 

I've met Junhyung the very first week of college. We were next to each other at the welcoming speech and decided to stuck together. Unfortunetly, we weren't in the same class and had to seperate quickly. That's when Leo showed up, introducing himself to me during the first break, ears all red from shyness. When I reunited with Junhyung, I took Leo with me and he was with Doojoon, a guy from his own class. We met the noisy Heechul the following week, he came to our table during lunch break and began talking like we knew him since childhood, the next day, he came with Bora, who he had just met, then she brought Zico and Jonghyun arrived out of nowhere...

 

Bora nudged me and told me to go take some drinks because I wasn't speaking and was a boring grandpa. I sighed but complied, not wanting to fight with her today. I was creating some new cocktail when someone bumped into me and the new made drink splashed on my shirt. Well, Changmin had the great idea of buying paper glasses at least.

 

« Woa' I'm so sorry, I was pushed and-- »

« It doesn't matter, forget it »

« Now you're gonna think I'm an  »

 

I contemplated telling him it was the case but I kept it to myself, not wanting to break the kid's heart. Plus, I seemed to know the guy. I stared at him, trying to remember when someone jumped on his back.

 

« Call me er ! »

 

I narrowed my eyes at the arriving blonde guy and after some seconds, a soft shriek passed through my lips. It was the ' man from earlier. I put a hand to my mouth, pissed off that my voice had failed me. I tried to flee before it was too late but the man get off and stood in front of me like a stupid tree. He was a little bit smaller than me but wore a conquerant smirk as he stripped me with his eyes.

 

« Back off », I said raising an eyebrow at him

 

I pushed his shoulder slightly to join my friends. I'd like to avoid dealing with a clumsy, drunk and ert man. Once I fell back on the couch, Bora sent me a look, eyeing my hands, obviously empty. Heechul began to laugh while Junhyung rubbed my back like the caring friend he wasn't. Soon enough, Zico came to us, hands full and thus, receiving a lot of cheerings from the others.

 

« Did I missed something ? », he asked as he took a seat next to me

« Sunggyu had one mission, just one ! », Bora glared at me as she took the bottle from his hand

« He's freaking getting laid tonight ! », Heechul exclaimed loudly

 

Zico turned himself to me, shock evident in his eyes before putting his arm on my shoulders and cheering happily with Heechul. Junhyung nodded appreciatively like a great father, waiting for his glass to be filled up. What were they even partying for ?

 

When we had enough being on the couch, we went to the dancefloor. Heechul took my hand to dance with me. Well, that was what I thought before he dropped me. I landed in someone else arms and relied on him to find my balance. I knew I shouldn't look at my saviour but did nonetheless. I should have buy a lottery ticket that day. Being a polite man, and treasuring my reputation, I danced with the fellow a few times. It was fine at first, we were dancing face to face, with a security area that he was reducing zealously and soon, he's hands were on my hips. I decided it was time to run away when I felt hands brushing my lower back. I wished I'd never have any more contact with this yellow tree for the rest of the year. But, I had forgotten I was a lucky guy.

~ ♪ ♫ ♪ ~

Bonjour ! Ur..I'm not quite used to that but I thought it would be kind of strange to just end the chapter without a word. So, here's the first chapter of the story, I hope you'll like it ! My friends read this beforehand and I wanted to explain why it could seem so strange at first. They now hate me for that, saying I'm a spoiler traitor *laugh* so, please wait for the second chapter !