Part 5

Radio Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry for the delay, it's not because of work this time. But I'm stuck with Takuya Crossgene. Maybe it's a bit late, but I just found out about THE LOVER series and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo in love with Takuya and Joon Jae couple on that series. And also I was stucked with Super Lovers anime and Manga. And also china webseries COUNTER ATTACK. Oh, gosh, I think my addict almost couldn't be cured. T___T If you want to chat with me about the stuff above, feel free to message me or find me on my fb Selena Lee. I will be sooooooo happy to chat and gossip wth you. Hehe.

 

Part 5

Love is the paint while life itself is the the canvas. Love gives color on the plain life.

 

Myungsoo throws his body on the sofa. He shouldn't accept Mr. Takuya's offer to drink with him. But he has to keep a good relationship with the customer. Furthermore, Mr. Takuya is one of his top list customer. He always gave him mega project to handle.

Myungsoo glances at the clock. "Ugh.... my head. I should't drink that much." Myungsoo touched his head.

"Myungsoo-ssi, you're home." Minam imo greeted him.

Myungsoo nods, eyes closed.

"You look tired. Do you want some milk or tea?" She offered.

Myungsoo shooks his head. "I better going to sleep. How's Eun Ju? Is she alright? How about her wound?"

"She is alright. Today she is being so cute and obedient. Looks like Eun Ju-ssi like children. Today my cousin and his children came to visit me. Eun Ju-ssi looks so happy, she even playing with them all day." Minam explained.

Myungsoo who was walking upstairs stop his way. "Good to hear that. Maybe you should invite your family more often."

But Minam didn't answer anything. Myungsoo glances over his shoulder to see her.

"Do you have something to say, imo?"

Minam looks up. "Myungsoo-ssi, I'm sorry for being rude. But, you and Eun Ju-ssi are married couple. Wouldn't it be good if... if you and Eun Ju-ssi have a child on your own. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interfere with your private life. But... but maybe a child will help Eun Ju-ssi to recover."

Minam stuttered before bowing down her head.

Myungsoo sighs before turning back his body to the stairs. "I really hope I can, imo. Maybe time will give me the best answer. I don't know."

Myungsoo said before walking up the stairs. How good if he could take Eun Ju as his real wife. But nothing can force heart, because heart does thing that mind can't control. Myungsoo glances at his phone. Suddenly the urge to call that love doctor is getting stronger. These lately, calling that love doctor became his new routine. His voice became Myungsoo's drug that he has to take every day. Myungsoo dials some number, laying on his bed leisurely. Within minutes, someone picks up.

"Are you sleeping?"

"No... I'm dancing. Of course I'm sleeping, paboya. What do you think I'm doing in the middle of the night." The voice hoarse from the sleepiness.

Myungsoo chuckles. He always can smile or laugh this easily when he heard Sungyeol's voice.

"I'm sorry to disturb you this late. How are you today? I hadn't call you all day."

"I'm afraid to disturb you since you told me that you have important project with Mr. Tako, Taki.”

“Its Takuya.”

“Ah, yeah, Takuya. How's your day? Is everything going well?" Sungyeol's voice sounds a bit normal than before.

"Everything is alright. Mr. Takuya is my old partner so it's not difficult to deal with him."

"Glad to hear that. So what makes you call me this late? Ugh.. ah... mhh..."

Sungyeol's weird voice caught Myungsoo's ears.

"What happen to you, Yeol? Why did you make that sound?"

"Oh, my foot was itchy and now I'm scratching it. Ugh.. oh..  it's so good. Mmhh.." Sungyeol moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly Myungsoo felt weird inside him. But he didn't know what feeling is that.

"Ah.. um... Oh God, it's so nice. Mmhh..  Myung, sorry to interrupt you. Please keep going. What do you want to say again?"

"Eh? Ah, no, just continue what you're doing. I will patiently wait."

"Ahh.. just a bit more, Myung. Ah..Mmhh..."

Myungsoo started to feel something growing inside his pants. Did he just feel at Sungyeol's voice? Myungsoo looked down just to see the mound on his pants is getting bigger.

"... Myung... are you still there?" Sungyeol's voice snap Myungsoo back from his bewilderment.

"Ah.. yeah,  I'm still here. Yeol-ah, have you ever falling in love?"

"Eh? Why do ask that suddenly?"

"Umm.  Nothing. Just want to know since I have not felt that kind of feeling." Myungsoo said honestly.

"Um... I don't know it's love or not, but I have a teacher that I like so much when I was in the college. He is so cool...."

Myungsoo closed his eyes, listening to Sungyeol's voice. He doesn't know why his voice suddenly turn so y. It makes him so comfort as usual. But right now, he felt something else beside comfort. Something more than excitement. Maybe because he was under the alcohol effect.

" .... but then I moved to Busan and never saw him anymore...."

Myungsoo didn't really pay attention to Sungyeol's story. Without his realise, his hand was already on his pants, ping his pants slowly. After that, his hand slowly touched his manhood who had already tightened.

"Mmh.."

"Myung, are you listening?"

"Mh.. yeah, Yeol. Keep going."

"Oh, okay. Hm, which part I had reached. Oh, until I moved to Busan then met a new boy around my age..."

Myungsoo's hand in slow move. He started to feel the pleasure.

"Oh.. " Myungsoo moaned again, now his move is getting fast. "Mhh.. Ahh..."

"Myung, what was that sound? Are you hurt or something?"

"N..no.. keep talking, Y..yeol... Mhh..." Myungsoo tried to keep his sound as steady as he can while his hand now busy pumping his juicy manhood.

"That boy lived next to my house. So we always going to school together...."

Myungsoo's hand is getting fast pumping his manhood. The pleasure is flowing through his body, but he tried to control his moan or else Sungyeol will get more suspicious.

His hand is getting faster and faster while Sungyeol kept talking across the line. His voice turned him even more.

"Ughh...ohh.. Ahh.. mmhhhh... ..Arrgghhh..." Myungsoo moaned long, feeling an explosion down there. Finally he reached his . Myungsoo was lying there, enjoying the sensation that still linger on. He never thought a phone call will leave him to the best that he ever had.

"M..Myung.. are you okay? What happen? Are you hurt? Hey? Answer me." Sungyeol's loud voice finally snap Myungsoo back to his sanity.

'Oh, ! Did I just have an because of his voice?' Myungsoo cursed inside him. 'Damn it, Kim Myungsoo.'

"Myung, hey, talk something. You scare me you know. What happen?"

"Oh.. ehm.. ah.. that.. that.. my foot was itchy too. Very very itchy. And I feel so good when I'm scratching it. Hahaha." Myungsoo said awkwardly. "Um... Yeol, it's already late night. Maybe we should go to bed. I will call you tomorrow. Okay. Good night, have a nice dream. Bye."

Myungsoo quickly hung up the phone, didn't give Sungyeol to say back. Myungsoo huffed in relief. His heart has not calmed yet. He wasn't sure was it because of his or because afraid that Sungyeol would catch him red-handed. But one thing that he knew for sure, Sungyeol is really something for him.

 

 

 

Nobody can change a person, but someone can be the reason for a person to change

 

"Oppa, may I ask you something?" Ye Rim looked at Myungsoo who was focus on his paper.

Myungsoo glances up just to meet her intense stare. Like brother like sister, they are really have similar gaze.

"Ya, why are looking at me like that? It's kind of creepy you know. What do you want to ask?" Myungsoo commented.

"What happen to you? You look ... different." Ye Rim said, still not breaking the gaze.

"Different? What different? I don't get it."

"Your face looks brighter, your mood is getting better, and you are often smiling. It's so not you."

Myungsoo chuckles at her comment but before he can give any further explanation, someone knocks on the door. A handsome man steps in. He is Minseok, the marketing manager.

Minseok glances at Ye Rim for a second, giving her a sweet smile while Ye Rim herself looked a bit awkward but still smile back at him. Myungsoo who caught their moment was smiling in silence.

"Ehm... Minseok-ssi, what do you want to tell?" Myungsoo coughed, making Minseok to turn at him nervously.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter