Part 6

Radio Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing hurts more than waiting for someone in uncertainty

 

The number that you're calling is not active, plese call again later.

"Damn it!" Myungsoo cursed under his breath. He had been trying to call Sungyeol's number for the umpteenth time. If Sungyeol happened pick up, he then would said that he was busy and asked Myungsoo to call him later or he would call back, but he lied. Another moment, his phone would turn inactive.

Myungsoo stared at his phone with full of hope. Yeol had been avoiding him for almost two weeks since Myungsoo confessed to him. Myungsoo was wondering what he did had made Sungyeol upset. Does it mean that he hate him? Or does it mean that his love was unrequited? But at least, there’s some explanation from him, not by ignoring him like that.

The urge to meet him is getting stronger. But, he knew nothing about Sungyeol, except his nickname, and they only talked through the phone. Sungyeol never allowed him to meet him though. He is too mysterious as if he purposely didn’t want Myungsoo to know him more.

A moment later, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." Myungsoo said as Minseok walked in.

"Oh, Minseok-ssi, please have a seat."

"Sir, I have new update for you. Our client was so satisfied with our design. Now, they want us to design their new project in Seattle. And they said they will pay for all of the acommodation if you agree to do this project."

"Seattle?" Myungsoo raised his brows.

Maybe this is his chance to runaway for a while from his problem. Maybe he can put down the thought of him.

"Okay, I will go. Just tell them to prepare everything."

 

 

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder

 

"Hey, Yeol, how is your day? Have you ate lunch?" Woohyun greeted once Sungyeol arrived. Actually Woohyun worked in different division. As an engineering,  he doesn't need to come to the studio. But that's the only way to see his tall angel.

"I have, how about you, hyung?"

"I have. Um, Yeol, tomorrow I have to go back to San Francisco. My mother told me that my grandmother was sick and she wanted to see me. So I wouldn't be around maybe for a week or more."

"Oh, hope your grandma will be alright."

"Thank you, Yeol. I hope so. We are so close because grandma is the one who took care of me while I was away from my parrents. I hope nothing bad is going to happen."

"Just pray, hyung, because prayer makes everything impossible to be possible. I will pray for you too."

"Thank you, Yeol. You have to take care of yourself while I'm gone, okay. Eat properly. Don't force yourself too much. And just call me if you need friend. Okay?"

Sungyeol giggles. "You're acting like a mother, hyung."

"I'm not. I'm acting like husband, you know." Woohyun said confidently which making Sungyeol palm his forehead. "Here you go again."

 

 

True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice

 

Myungsoo was sitting on the gate area, waiting for his flight. Actually his mind can't stop thinking about Sungyeol. He had been trying to call him but on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter