Not full update

Radio Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are some reason why I stop update :

First, I can’t access my account. It said username not valid whenever I tried to log in. But before I ask the help from AFF, it fixed.

Second, I lose my mood to write (maybe the effect from reason no. 1. I spend my holiday just by lazy at home, playing game, and hang out)

Third, I want to make Sungyeol to see again in this story so I started to collect information about blindness then I finally find the plot

Okay, the next update won’t be long (I hope. He he he)

 

P.s : Happy Ied Mubarak to my friends who celebrate it. ^___^

 

 

 

 

Only Preview not Complete

 

"From what I see, there is nothing wrong with your optical nerve. The only problem is the cornea. Your cornea can't work like it should because it was injured quite bad and seems it's been a long.  But your eyes still have hope." The doctor's words instantly make Myungsoo's expression turn bright. But looks like Sungyeol didn't look too surprise as his expression remain plain.

"So it means Yeollie's eyes can see again?" Myungsoo asked eagerly.

"I need some test to make sure about that. But if the problem is only the cornea then we can do cornea transplant. Sungyeol-ssi will able to see again." Sungjong, the beautiful doctor smiled.

"Are you sure about that, Doc?" Myungsoo got more excited.

"Absolutely sure. But before that,  we still need a lot of test to make sure everything. And we will make another appointment after this. Hm... how about next week."

"Okay, we will be on time, Doc. I hope there will be a good news from you."

"I hope so, Myungsoo-ssi. See you next week."

In the car, Sungyeol doesn't talk much. He even didn't look at Myungsoo's side. His eyes are facing outside with blank stare. Myungsoo could feel that his lover had been acting weird since they came out from the eyes center. Actually Sungyeol had refused to visit the doctor but because Myungsoo pleaded him several times so Sungyeol finally gave up. Myungsoo didn't know what's going on him actually. Shouldn't he be happy at the news? Wasn't that his wish, every blind people is. Then why did his expression tell the opposite?

"Yeol-ah, what happen with you? You are so quite since we arrived at the the hospital? Are you not feeling well?"

"Myung, did I ever tell you about my bother?" Sungyeol asked lowly. His face still peering on the window.

"Yes. You said Daeyeol, your younger brother suicided when you were thirteen. That time Daeyeol only eleven years old. He died by cutting his wrist."

"Did I say about the reason why he kill himself?"

"No, you refused when I ask you further so I think you didn't want to tell and I didn't want to involve in your privacy. Why did you suddenly talk about that, Yeol?" Myungsoo glanced at him couldn't get his sudden mood change.

"That's because of me. I'm the one who pushed him to suicide." Sungyeol said, still refused to turn his face.

Myungsoo raised his brows. "What do you mean, Yeol? I don't get it at all."

"Me and Daeyeol were so close back then. We always do everything and go everywhere together. Daeyeol has personality disorder. He was home schooling. We always protect him, especially me. We have a tree house nearby the house. We often spend our day on that place. We even raised two goldfishes and put it on our tree house. One day, Daeyeol was playing alone while I was still at school. When I went home,  I then planned to surprise him. I quitely went up to the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter