Part Three

Radio Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing is coincidence. Everything was already set and it called FATE. We only have to follow it and find our destination

 

"Yes, that's me. Hope you still remember me."

"Of course, you and Ye Rim had ruined my image. I never forgot even until I die. Now, what do you want?" Myungsoo said coldly.

"Aigooo... you are so fierce. Do you always use this tone to talk with everyone? If yes, you should change your style, Myungsoo-ssi."

"It's not your business, Love Doctor Lee. Just mind your own business. Bye."

"Hey... don't be like that. Give me chance to talk,  will you? I'm so bored at home. And I bet you must be working right now. Let's talk for a while, okay? Pleasseeee...."

Myungsoo scrunches his face. "Oh my God, don't make that sound or I will throw up. Didn't you have a lot of fans out there? Why don't you have fun with them?"

"Oh, come on,  Myungsoo-ssi, there's difference between fans and real friend. I do love them as my fans but I also need real friend. And... I think we could be friends."

"Che! Don't be affected by Ye Rim's words. I don't need friend,  I'm fine with my life. So I don't need you or any other love doctor. Got it?" Myungsoo hung up the phone. "Annoying man."

He never thought that Sungyeol have nerve to call him. But he doesn't know why, there's relief feeling inside him. It's like that he finally got something that he had been waiting for. Maybe it was the wine effect that still linger on him.

Sungyeol sighed deeply, holding on his phone. Ye Rim was right, it's not easy to talk with his brother. He is a stone head man. But he knows, he can't give up just like that. All this time, nothing he can't solve. He was not called Love Doctor Lee for nothing so he will think the next move.  But what's the move, maybe he will think about it while he is sleeping.

 

 

 

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread

 

The next morning

Woof... woof...

Sungyeol stirs from his sleep as Aga his face.

"Good morning, Aga. Did you sleep well?"

Woof...

"Good boy." Sungyeol smiled,  rubbing Aga's fur before gets up from his lying position. But he doesn't get up from his bed yet. Instead, he grabs his phone. He waits for a while but no one pick up. He tries again, but still no one pick up. Only the voice mail welcomed him.

"Good morning, Mr. Stone head. It's weekend. Don't be so lazy. Wake up and doing some excersie would be good for your health. Have a nice weekend. If you need someone to share, don't forget there's me. Okay. I'm going to take a walk by now. Talk to you later. Bye." Sungyeol left message. He is still trying. He won't give up because his job is helping people to bring back their happiness. So he will get his own happiness.

"Aga-ah, come on. Let's take morning walk."

When he just finished get dress, someone knocks on his bell.

"Ey, who is it? It's still six in the morning. Aga-ah, let's check it." 

Woof...

Sungyeol walked towards the door and open it.

"Good morning." A cheerful voice greeted him, making Aga instantly jump on the guest.

"Woahh... Aga,  long time no see. You are already this big."

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Didn't we promise to meet at ten? It's still early morning." Sungyeol looked surprise.

"I made breakfast for you, Yeollie-ah. My mom and my sister went abroad last night so no one at home. Then I decided to come here earlier. Maybe we can have some picnic. How do you think?"

"Picnic? Ya, we are not teenager anymore. Wouldn't it ashame to do picnic on our age?"

"Nah, it's okay, don't bother with that. Come on, let's take Aga along." Woohyun said, grabbing Sungyeol's hand.

"Wait... wait..." Sungyeol said, but Woohyun already dragged him out. Sungyeol sighed, finally following him obediently.

Woohyun drove his car to the park near Hangang Bridge. It's weekend so the place was a bit crowded. Woohyun spreads the blanket on the grass under a tree. Aga was happily running here and there.

"The view is so beautiful from here, Yeol." Woohyun said, taking a seat on the blanket. 

"I think it's not the right words to be said that to a blind man." Sungyeol commented, taking a seat beside him.

"Oh, um... I'm sorry, Yeol. I didn't mean to. I..."

Sungyeol chuckles. "It's okay, hyung.  Don't feel guilty. I know you didn't mean it. Furthermore, I'm used to it. I can't deny the fact that I'm blind. But I think God is quite fair. He took away my vision to give me another vision, it called intuition. I even can recognize someone's feeling just by their voice." 

"So that's why you can solve many love problem. You can feel their emotion and find the best solution for them. And it always work."

"Nah... it's too much. I only try my best to analyze their problem. Feeling is the only part of our body that can't be controlled by brain. So it represents our true self."

Woohyun stares at him, "And I can't control my feeling towards.  And I think you can feel that through my voice, doesn't you?"

Woohyun's statement makes Sungyeol stop talking. He glances at Woohyun's direction.

"Hyung..."

"Nah, don't give me that face. I'm just trying to be honest, not forcing you. Come on, let's enjoy the breakfast. I made your favourite sushi and cranberry juice. We will save some for Aga too." Woohyun changed the topic in instant, opening the food basket in front of him. It wasn't clear whether he is trying to break the awkwardness between them or he was too afraid to hear Sungyeol's rejection. But to be sure, he was happy to be with him and if it's possible, he wanted to have him forever.

 

 

Happiness can exist only in acceptance

 

"Oppa, look, these flowers are so beautiful. They start to bloom." Eun Ju said cheerfully, looking at many flowers on the pot. They were at glass house on the rooftop of their mansion. Eun Ju loves flowers so much, so that's why Myungsoo made a glass house for her. Doctor told him to do whatever she love, this method might be could make her to feel better and reduce her ill. 

"Can we buy another flower, oppa?"

Myungsoo who was standing next to Eun Ju didn't answer her. He looked zone out.

'Good morning, Mr. Stone head. It's weekend. Don't be so lazy. Wake up and doing some excersie would be good for your health. Have a nice weekend. If you need someone to share, don't forget there's me. Okay. I'm going to take a walk by now. Talk to you later. Bye.'

'Che, that moron is trying to be nice again. He acted like we are bestfriends. Silly boy. I won't accept his call at all. Let's see how long he will disturb me.' Myungsoo told himself.

"Oppa... Oppa.." the tug on his shirt makes Myungsoo turning to his side.

"Oh, yes, Eun Ju-ah. What's wrong?"

"You didn't answer me."

"Eh? Answer? Answer what?" Myungsoo glanced at her.

"Can we buy another flower?"

"Ah, oh, yes, of  course. You can buy all flower that you like." Myungsoo commented as he stared at the flower blankly.

 

 

 

Love ceases to be a pleasure, when it ceases to be a secret

 

"Wuahh.... it's so delicious,  hyung. You are really talented." Sungyeol praised,  finishing the last spoon.

Woof...

"Look, even Aga agreed with me. Right, Aga?" 

Woof...

Sungyeol and Woohyun laugh at Aga's reaction. "Come on, Yeol. Please stop it. Don't praise me anymore. I think my nose is going to explode right now."

"It's okay, there's a lot of plastic surgeon all around Seoul. Just pick the best one.  He... he... he..." Sungyeol teased.

"Ah... now you dare to tease me, Yeol. Just prepare for the punishment then." 

"Peace, hyung. Don't punish me." Sungyeol begged,  pressing his hands in front of him.

"It's too late for forgiveness. Come here,  I will going to punish you." Woohyun got up from his seat, ready to catch Sungyeol. Sungyeol quickly got up from his seat, avoiding Woohyun's attack.

"Please, hyung. Forgive me."

"I will until I give you lesson. Come here."

"No, I don't want. Help." Sungyeol started to run out of the kitchen.

"Hey,  wait. You can't run away from me, Yeol."

For a moment, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Aga are chasing into each other.

"Hiyaa... help me, Aga. Woohyun hyung is going to catch me." Sungyeol yelled, now running towards the living room. But because too focus on Woohyun, Sungyeol forgot the table in front of him.

"Yeol, watch out." Woohyun warned him. Before Sungyeol's leg hit the table, Woohyun caught him in time. Both of them now falling aside, on the carpet.

"Fiuh, you almost break the glass table in front of you,  Yeol." Woohyun said in relief. His position was toping Sungyeol.

"Thank you, hyung. I am sorry for being clumsy." Sungyeol grinned childishly.

But his words didn't reach Woohyun as he stared at Sungyeol in awe. He never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter