Part One

Radio Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  there are only two parts. And part two is coming real soon. ENJOY. ^^

 

 

 

'Hey, listeners. How have you been today? Back again with me, Love Doctor Lee here to give you the best solution for your problem. Life is full of problem but the most important is not how you solve the problem, but how you keep moving and never give up. Well... for you who has problem or just want a good listener, I'm Love Doctor Lee always there for you, just call me at 28060511, again 28060511. While waiting for our first caller, I'm going to play "Bad" from Infinite to cheer your mood. Enjoy.'

 

"Yaa, oppa, why did you turn off the radio?"

"It's not the time for being lazy, Ye rim-ah. We should finish this design for tomorrow meeting."

"That's why I need to refresh my mind. Oppa, my head is going to explode right now. We already have three that we are working. Three cases are a lot to take on. In your mind, you have to keep each one separate, remembering what each client wants. Throw in paint colors and carpet choices, and it can get messy." Ye Rim whinned, clutching her head desperately.

"Complaining won't make everything done. We have to keep our motto to make customer satisfy. Now, you better finish your work."

"Okay, okay, but at least let me listen to my favourite channel. Pleaseee...." Ye Rim pleaded, making her brother to chuckle.

"Arasso, Arasso, no need to give me that look." 

"Gumawo, my lovely Myungsoo oppa." Ye Rim smiles widely, turning on the radio on her smartphone.

 

"Oh my God, we receive so many mention and calling right now. That's why our system was a bit troubled. Please be patient, ne. Doctor Lee will try to solve your problem one by one. But for tonight, I will choose the luckiest caller. While waiting, I'm going to play 'Love Letter' from Infinite again for you. Enjoy."

 

"Ahhh... this is my favourite session. Love counseling session." Ye Rim squealled. 

"Ya, Kim Ye Rim, don't forget your duty." Myungsoo reminds her from his desk. Ye Rim turned to him, pouting. "Arasso, you're noisier than a girl, oppa."

"I don't know why do you like this ridiculous channel. Love Doctor Lee, che! Can't he choose any better name?"

"Hey, stop mocking on him. I bet you will fall in love with him once you know how good his voice. He has angel voice,  especially while singing. Oh.... And his advice is the best. He can solve many love problem. He must be a romantic person. Ah, how good if I have a boyfriend like him."

"Oh, gosh. No wonder you're still single. Stop daydreaming about nonsense people."

"I better to wait for my Mr. Right than marrying by responsibility." Ye Rim commented, giving the repression to each word. And her brother known better what she was talking about.

"Stop quiping me, Ye Rim-ah. I know what are you going to say."

"You know what am I going to say but you don't know what are you going to do. Oppa, you can't keep marriage without love."

"But she needs me,  Ye Rim-ah."

"So do you love her?" Her questions strike to his heart. Love? Does he love her?

"I... Um... Yeah... I love her." Myungsoo said hesitantly.

"Liar. All you are doing right now is just because of responsibility, not love."

Myungsoo kept silent at her statement. He can't argue anything back because she was too right.

"I know we owe so much to Ji Sub Samchoon. But it doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice your future by marrying his daughter."

"But I think that's her father's last wish,  Ye Rim-ah. Furthermore,   Ji Sub Samchoon is so kind to us.  He saved us."

"Oppa-ah, there's a huge different between love and responsibility."

"Aish, stop teaching me, Ye Rim. This is not the time for that. Just listen to your Doctor oppa and then finish your work." Myungsoo threw a pen towards Ye Rim, making Ye Rim to pout at him, annoyed.

 

"Okay, now we have the first caller. Hi, who's calling?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa." A soft female voice was heard.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Duguseyo?"

"Um.. my name is Moyeon. I want to ask some advise from you, oppa." The voice was soft and sounds sad.

"Don't worry,  dear. I'm here to help you as I can. Just share what's your problem." The voice cheerfully answered.

"Um...  I want to release from someone." She stops.

"Oh, is there something bother you?"

"Actually I can't do that because he is too good for me. He always helping me. He also helping my family's financial. I've been trying so hard to make myself falling in love with him. My family is forcing me to accept him, they said that I owe him so much. But I can't love him. And... Actually I love someone else. He is not rich,  he is just ordinary man. But he can make me comfortable and I am happy beside him. But my family can't accept him. They said I won't be live happily with him. I..." she choked, seems she was holding back her tears. "I love him but I can't do against my family. I'm so confused."

 

The conversation caught Myungsoo's attention as he stops his drawing activity.

"Omo, I think her problem was a bit similar with you, oppa. Relationship based on responsibility." Ye Rim said, glancing at Myungsoo.

"Che! It's not same at all. She is only a labile girl who needs attention." Myungsoo turned back to his paper.

"Oppa, why don't you try to call Love Doctor Lee. Who knows he can help you to find the best solution."

Myungsoo put down his pencil, glaring at her sister. "Ya, Kim Ye Rim. I hire you to help me in work not teaching me useless thing. And I don't have any problem to share. I'm happy with my life. That's all."

Ye Rim narrows her eyes, pouting. "Che! Annoying oppa. You always pretend to be happy but your face is always dull. Take a look of yourself in the mirror and then ask yourself. I don't care anymore."

 

"Hm... I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be hard for you to decide. But have you told that man who always helping you, that you already fallen for other man. You can't accept him."

"I did. He said never mind, he will wait. He even still treated my family more than before. Give them everything they need. The more he treated my family, the more they force me to marry him. My father even said that he won't take me as his daughter anymore if I don't marry him." Her voice trembling.

"I'm sorry, dear. Please don't be sad. We will try to think about it. In this situation, I think you have to work hard to convince your parents. Try to discuss with them, tell them about your feeling. Love comes from heart. We can't deny it nor force it. It happened naturally. Love is the the key of happiness. Money can but house not home. I believe if they love you, they won't deter your way. You also can take the man that you love to meet your parents as well. If he truely loves you, he will fight for you. And about that rich man, I think you can talk to him again, tell him that he will find another girl who truely love him. If his feeling is pure, he will let you be happy with your choice."

 

"Woaah... Daebak, Love Doctor Lee is always have the wisest way to solve problem. Oppa, I think you should go find him." Ye Rim squealed, turning to Myungsoo. But this time Myungsoo was busy with his paper, ignoring her.

 

"Thank you for your advice oppa. I'll do as you said. Hope this will help me to console with my family."

"Ne, I will always pray the best for you, dear. Don't be hesitate to call everytime you need me,  okay?" Sungyeol cheered her.

"I will. Thank you so much, oppa. Bye." 

"Bye..." the phone was off. "Love is indeed something complicated, but it depends on us how we fight for it. Miracle will find you if you try. Let's pray the best for uri Moyoen. Hope she will get her own happiness. Okay...  while we are waiting for the next caller, I'm going to read the twitter. Wow, there are so many tweets we got. I will pick it randomly, okay? But don't worry,  I never missed your tweet. Each of them are important. But I can't reply it one by one or else my thumb will be broken. He he."

 

"What a cocky jerk. He acted as if he has so many fans." Myungsoo mocked.

"He indeed has so many fans, oppa. You will be surprised if you visited his twitter. His followers are already reached 1 million. There are so many mentions about him. Ah... I forget to mention him today. I'm going to mention him now. Who knows he will read my tweet on air." Ye Rim immediately grabs her phone, typing something on it. Myungsoo chukled, shaking his head to see his childish sister. 

 

"Okay, this is from @spiderspy, he said hyung, thanks for your advice yesterday. Now me and my classmate are officially dating. You were right, I can't hide my feeling forever. And actually she had been hiding her feeling towards me for so long. Love is not love until it was spoken. Thanks hyung, you're Jjang!!!" Sungyeol chuckled. "You are welcome, spiderspy. Hope your relationship will be long lasting. Next is from @ladykitty. She said 'Oppa, me and my boyfriend are back together again. You were right. Not everyone can express their feeling. But it doesn't mean they don't love us. And I realize that my boyfriend always show it through his action. I was too blind to see it. And you know what, he proposed to me two days ago in the most romantic way I think. Yeaayy... I feel so happy. Thank you for helping me, oppa. Saranghaee. Nado saranghae, ladykitty. Congratz for the proposal. Wish you a live happily ever after with your soon to be husband."

 

"Do you hear it, oppa? He had done so many things to help couple to get their happiness. He is like a cupid in human form. Just go find him, oppa. I'm sure he will open your eyes and tell you what the best way."

"Ya, himma. If he is so great then why don't you ask him to find you a boyfriend so you wouldn't disturb my business anymore." Myungsoo teased which making Ye Rim to glare at him. Myungsoo knew for sure, a bomb is going to explode.

"YA.... YOU'RE ANNOYING BROTHER!!!"

"And you're annoying sister."

Ye Rim huffed as she packed her thing in loud voice. "I better working at home than working here with a stone head brother like you." With that Ye Rim stomped out the room.

"Che! That grumpy kitty." Myungsoo sighed, putting his pencil down.

'Love comes from heart. We can't deny it nor force it.' Sungyeol's words suddenly rang on his head. "He only acted to be a wise man. Who knows maybe his own love life is ."

'There is huge difference between responsibility and love.' 

Myungsoo sighed deeply, resting his head on his chair. Actually Ye Rim's words are so right. Deep in his heart, Myungsoo's love towards Eun Ju is no more than brother-sister love. To be truth, he never fell in love with anybody. He doesn't know what love is. He was too busy to build his business. Being the oldest son made him to take full responsibility of his family. More over, his father has died, his drunken father who left no other than tons of debt to him. If it's not Ji Sub, his father's bestfriend helping their family, maybe he was already jailed. Eun Ju herself had been falling in love with Myungsoo since child. Everyone who knew her could say the she was obsessed with Myungsoo. She adores him so much.

 

Flashback

"Dissociative disorder."

"What's that mean,  Doc?" Myungsoo looked at the doctor with serious face.

"The cause is the powerful stress of the accidental death of her father. She is now in a state of drifting on the rift of dreams and reality. You are the only one she can rely on, Myungsoo-ssi. Only your existence which she yearned for so much before the shock, is connecting to her reality."

Myungsoo kept silent at the doctor's explanation. He doesn't know how to response. But he had already thought the best solution.

"Oppa-ah,  there's no need for you to marry Eun Ju oennie,  you know?" Ye Rim said, staring at her brother who was busy with his wedding vest.

"It's fine, Ye Rim-ah. Ji Sub samchoon  looked after us while he was still alive. And now, Eun Ju is dependent on medicine. I can't leave her alone." Myungsoo asnwered, fixing his tie.

"Even though we owed samchoon so much, but you had already did so many thing for him. You had worked hard, oppa."

"I'm willing to do it."

"You'll regret it one day, oppa. When the person you really love appears, you'll regret it."

End of Flashback

 

That was the words Ye Rim always said to him. Regret. But Myungsoo was sure he was doing the right thing. He wouldn't feel any regret. Furthermore,  how could he feel regret if while himself doesn't have love. It's impossible. All he felt was emptiness.  So sometimes, he needs something to release his surfeit.

He closes his eyes, listening to his own breath among the silence. Suddenly his mind turn back to Sungyeol's voice. For unknown reason, he wants to hear that voice. Maybe because that place was too quite for him alone. Myungsoo reaches his phone on the table.

"Which channel is he? Gezzz." Myungsoo pushed the channel one by one. After a few tries, he finally finds the channel. "Asa, here he is."

 

"It's been nine o'clock right now. So it means we only have twenty minutes left. But I will give you chance to call me and share your problem. Call me at  28060511, again 28060511. Come on, don't be shy. Just call me and tell me everything. I will gladly help you. I'll be waiting. While waiting, I'll play Love Me Like You Do to make your night more romantic. Enjoy."

 

'Oppa-ah, maybe you should call him and tell him about your problem. Maybe he will find a way for you.'

Myungsoo glances at his phone. Should he call him? But what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter