Prettiest Actress

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 20, 2012 - JTBC High Society (Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Woohyun)

"The topic in last week's resident meeting was 'The prettiest actress in my eyes'."

There was a collective "ah" from the members. 

"In first place is Suzy. If someone else was first place, who do you wish it would be?"

Dongwoo took a glance at s and gave it a thought. 

"There is someone prettier in my point of view." Everyone turned to look at Sunggyu who had been brave enough to speak up first. "I don't think I should say it out loud."

"Why make it a big deal? It doesn't mean you're dating."

Everyone laughed as Sunggyu gave his answer. "Compared to Suzy... Hyuna." 

There was a collective approval as they joked around about getting a reporter on the "couple".

Moving on Sungyeol gave his answer, "Taeyeon."

Another round of approvals. Dongwoo couldn't help but find himself wondering who he would say when it was his turn.

"I already have someone," Woohyun said causing a lot of talk in the group.

"Dating?" He shook his head and with a laugh gave his answer. "Han Ga-In."

There was more talk as they spoke about the actress and Dongwoo used the time to really think of an answer. An actress he thought was pretty? He could think of various idols he thought were pretty but not many were actresses. 

"How about Dongwoo?"

Glancing at s again he spotted Sunggyu and was immediately remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter