M! Countdown Taiwan

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is probably one of my personal favorites! During and after M! Countdown these two looked so close! I'm trying to mix both Ailee's and Dongwoo's perspective into it but sometimes I just forget. I'll keep trying more as I improve. If any of you guys want to know the videos from which I'm basing this off I'll try to add links to all my chapters so you can see where I get the inspiration! Anyways on to the story!

April 24, 2013

The line-up was set. M! Countdown was to take place in Taiwan and with performances by SHINee, INFINITE, SISTAR, Teen Top, K.Will, Ailee and many more it was gearing up to be an amazing event for the fans.

Of course there was one person who was more than excited for this event. Over the past three months Dongwoo and Ailee had begun to talk more after he found a piece of paper with her name and number on his bed. (He knows it was Sunggyu even if the older member tries to deny it.) He was quick to find out that they had a lot in common and even quicker to realize that he was beginning to have a crush on her.

He was attracted to how straight forward she could be with everyone, how she wasn't shy when it came to meeting new people. He was used to girls remaining quiet and hiding behind their hands all the time, so it was nice to see a change. There was something about her that attracted those around her and kept them interested. (Dongwoo swears it doesn't make him jealous. Nope, not even a little.) So when he sees the final line-up he can't help but get excited. Another opportunity to see her in person.

Their first encouter is backstage where she greets him with a hug. He ignores the look s are giving him, too focused on her. She's as radiant as ever with her beautiful eye smile and laugh.

"It's good to see you guys." Everyone offers a similar hello and start walking off to greet others but Dongwoo stays. He didn't wait this long just for a simple hello.

"It's nice to see you in person," she adds giving a quick wave to someone behind him. He nods and tries to think of something nice to say. "I agree. Texting isn't the same. I can't really appreciate your amazing personality through a screen." She smiles widely at him before looking away and he can't but wonder if she just blushed. Mentally giving himself a pat on the back he continues. "Can't wait to see you on stage being amazing as usual."

She gives a quick thanks before excusing herself and moving on to say hello the next person. Dongwoo can only smile as he watches her walk away, proud that he hadn't been the one to blush this time. Finally noticing that s wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter