Pick Your Ideal Type

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THIS IS MY SECOND UPDATE TODAY. READ THE LAST CHAPTER FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T*

July 26, 2013 - Ailee and INFINITE

They were still texting as usual which Dongwoo took as a good sign. Of course their texting was limited as both were preparing for comebacks. Dongwoo had mixed emotions about it. On one hand they would be seeing each other often but that meant they would be placed against each other on music shows.

Ailee had her comeback only four days before on July 12th with the release of "A's Doll House" and the title track U&I. It topped music charts within four hours of release, earning her first "All-Kill" status. The physical album was also deemed popular when nearly all stores in Korea were sold out of her album on the first day of release. Orders overwhelmed the amount of stock and the single went on to debut at #1 on the Kpop Hot 100 chart where it stayed for two weeks. Ailee to say the least was incredibly happy and thankful to be receiving such a positive reaction.

Dongwoo couldn't help but feel proud as he read the articles. She deserved the attention and much more even if she believed she didn't. As for INFINITE they released their album "Destiny" with a title track of the same name on July 16. Two days later they performed at the Mnet 20's Choice Awards and with such a strong fan response, won the "Best Global Touring Artist Award" that same night. Just as he was proud of Ailee he was proud of s. They'd worked really hard and it was nice to see it pay off.

Which is why it was hard when they were put against each other. Finally on Music Bank on June 26th they were together backstage. Although they had been talking whenever they saw each other on music shows the days before, Dongwoo noticed that she seemed a little different today. He was sure it was just him but he couldn't shake the feeling.

"Live broadcast Music Bank!" 

"Those in the waiting room right now are candidates for number one," Sungyeol started. Ailee was in the middle of all of them and Dongwoo was behind her. 

"U and I-I-I. Hello, I'm Ailee." She greeted in her usual manner. Dongwoo smiled as he remembered that it had been her cuteness that had started his crush.

 "Hello we are INFINITE." They bowed and Sungjong started talking, "Usually Ailee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter