The Truth

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So this one will actually be two events so two different dates. I was gunna do it separately but they go together and they're pretty small. So the first one actually takes place before the last chapter but I'm making it as if it came out a few days later. 

July 22, 2013 - INFINITE Radio Interview

"We've also prepared questions for INFINITE. Please answer either yes or no within three minutes. I'll start."

"Sunggyu on hearing your face is smaller than John Park, who you are close with were you secretly happy?"

"No."

"Dongwoo says he likes all woman but compared to Ailee you like Dasom more, so Ailee isn't a woman?"

Dongwoo let out a nervous laugh as the rest of the members looked at him.

"No.."

It came out more as a question but the interviewer moved onto Woohyun. As they answered their questions Dongwoo couldn't help but realize that this could be a chance to explain himself. One by one they went over the questions and explained their answers. Once it got to him they repeated the question and he decided it was time to be honest.

"Why would you think so? It seems there's been a misunderstanding. I once said that on a show. Ailee wasn't there at the time but Dasom was. I only said it for the show."

The interviewer nodded and moved onto Sunggyu. Next to him Woohyun lightly shoved his leg and smiled. He returned the smile and went back to concentrating on the interview.

-----

August 3, 201

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter