Ft. Infinite H

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 21, 2012 - M! Countdown Special Stage (Ailee, Dongwoo and Hoya)

They weren't set to debut as a sub-unit until the beginning of 2013, after finishing up their Japan activities. Although they had performed special duo stages in concerts they had yet to perform as a duo on a show. 

It was because of this that they were surprised to find out that they would be having a special stage on M! Countdown for the year end Christmas special. 

"Special stage? Just us?" Hoya asked.

"Actually you'll be featuring with another artist." 

This caught their attention and they found themselves thinking back to all the debuts and comebacks of the year. It couldn't be a group, why would they need them to feature?

"Who is it?" Dongwoo finally asked.

"You'll be featuring on Ailee's Heaven performance."

Dongwoo froze. It hadn't been long since he had publicly admitted that he thought she was the prettiest actress. Hoya seemed to remember as well...

"Wasn't that who you chose as the prettiest girl on High Society?" 

Dongwoo simply nodded. He wasn't exactly prepared to meet her again, not after his awkward first greeting.

"The idea is for you two to write your own verse for the song. That way fans can start getting excited for your debut."

They both nodded not totally sure of what they were gunna do. 

"A meeting has been set up for you two to meet with Ailee and talk about the plans. Make sure you're there on time and already have some ideas for it."

They gave a small nod assuring they understood and went back to their dorm to start on some ideas. 

~~~~~

"What about a sort of reply to the song?"

They had been laying down for the past three hours with Heaven playing in the background. They definitely hadn't expected for this to be so hard.

With a yawn, Hoya pushed himself up and looked over at Dongwoo. "That's actually a good idea. So now how are we gunna do that."

If we're together we will never cry, never never cry

Forever together, never gonna be alone

"What if we enter here? Like a reply to her." Dongwoo said pressing pause on the song.

Hoya nodded in deep thought. "I could do my verse first and then you follow."

"Sounds good. Now that we have an idea let's start on the verse."

~~~~~

It was absolutely stupid. 

There was no reason as to why he should feel so nervous meeting up with her to discuss a simple performance. They'd only talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter