Four

Say Yes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Amelia's POV
- - - - - - - - - - 

It's been a month since Vernon and I started dating. So far it's been amazing! He's so sweet. And so cute, especially when he blushes haha. 
So today I am going to the house he is staying at. (Okay I forgot to tell you Vernon is a model and he is on his vacation. He gets to be in America for a year. And the rest of his friends are also models) I get to meet his friends over Skype today haha! I'm kinda nervous about it...

*knock knock* I opened the door 

"Hey cutie you ready?" Vernon said when I answered the door.
"Hey! Yeah hold on let me grab my keys and my jacket!" 

When we got on the bus I dropped the question I've been wondering.

"What going to happen... when you go back home, you know like in.... South Korea?"
"Well we will video chat every night till you fall asleep or I do, depends." He said then put his hand on my cheek when he noticed I looked upset "hey I know you are scared of losing me or that something bad will happen, but I promise I will love you as much there as I do now. I promise I will tell you everything when I'm there. Okay?"
I nodded
~
So we made it to his house and we walked in. When we walked in a boy stood up from the couch .
Since this is the first time being here and seeing this other person so I felt uneasy.
The bit walked up to me and bowed

"Hi my name is Jisoo Hong, you can either call me Jisoo or Joshua haha. Nice to meet you!" He said
"Hello my name is Amelia." I bowed back 
"It's great to finally meet you!" He turned to Vernon "Hansol what took you so long to bring her over?" 
"Heh heh I didn't want to scare her away!" He scratched his head and Jisoo punched him in the arm.
"Well I'm going to go make dinner now!" Jisoo clapped his hands.
"We will Skype my friends after dinner, but for now I will show you around the house" Hansol said

We went around looking at each room. It was a simple two bedroom apartment. After he showed me around we went to the living room and started watching a movie, but we fell asleep after a while.

- - - -
A quick Hansol POV
- - - -

"Hey~ cuties wake up~! Dinners ready" Jisoo said

Vernon checked his phone real quick and noticed he had messages in the group chat.

Jisoo- *sent a photo*
Jisoo- These two cuties fell asleep on the couch while I'm stuck cooking dinner ㅠ_ㅠ
Jeonghan- Awe, I think I agree with the angel thing now, she's so cute!
MingHao- omg how did Vernon get her?!
Jun- I was wondering the same thing ^^ !!
Dino- I wonder if they have a lot in common?
Jisoo- they are both shy, especially Amelia. Haha!<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter