One

Say Yes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! Amelia get ready we are on our way!" Yelled my friend over the phone.

Haylee is my bestfriend. she has been for 16 years now since our parents have been really good friends since they were in highschool.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

as i am getting ready i put on my B.A.P shirt and my skinny jeans.

"Amelia, are you going somewhere?" my mum asked as i walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah, Haylee and Nathan are picking me up and then we are going to the mall." I said as i get a water from the fridge

"okay i got to go sweetie, they need me at the hospital today, love you bye" mum said as she kissed my head and walked out the door.

it took about 20 minutes for Haylee and Nathan to get to my house. and then another 40 minutes to get to the mall. The car ride was boring for me since Haylee and Nathan are dating and i am single as ever haha.

As we arrived we went straight to the pet store just to look at the animals. The Chinchillas are so cute, may i say they aren't as cute as my chinchilla, Loki. Haylee was to awed by the dogs and was freaking out cause she wanted on so badly, but then she saw the cat and oh my lordy she was obsessed with them. Legit obsessed.

"Nate please please please buy me one! I want this one! No, Wait i want that one!! Please omg omg! Nate!!"

"Hayls you need to chill hahah." i laughed

"Amelia is right, hun." Nate agreed

"okayyyyy" she moped

After we looked at the animals we started walking around.

"So where are we goi-" i started to say until i was interupted by a tap on the shoulder.

i turn around to see the gorgeous looking boy smiling and scratching his head.

"excuse me sorry. i just noiticed your shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter