I'll Listen To What You Have To Say

My Pain, Your Pain, Albeit Different, We All Still Suffer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recovering from the shock after his new hyung’s brave confession, Taehyung darted out of the mini garden faster than Big Bang’s G-Dragon could yell “SSKKKRRRTTT”. Yoongi let out a roar of laughter, all traces of a possible crying fest gone. It’s definitely been a while since he talked about Jin. Well, Jin’s death to be precise. But he was glad that the one time he decided to, was the time he helped a pair of best friends who were going through the exact same setback.

 

I hope you have it in your heart to forgive me, Kim Seokjin. I really do miss you.

 

Around 5 minutes after the younger has departed to see his orange-headed pal, Yoongi contemplated on going after him to take a peek but quickly decided against it. Those two might need some time alone after all, he thought to himself.

 

“Ohhhh the great Min Yoongi helping out innocent young boys, that’s new” A voice interrupted his inner thoughts.

 

“Yahhh, Jung Hoseok. The you doing here, fool? You’re not supposed to walk around without guidance. What if you fall?” He smacked the said boy a little bit too hard on his . “UGHH THAT HURTS. AIGOOO~ NURSE LEE.. MIN YOONGI KEEPS HURTING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. I SWEAR TO GOD I’M GOING TO DI-”

 

“YAHHH HOSEOK SHUT UP! WHAT IF SHE HEARS YOU?! YOU HORSE-FACED ” Yoongi quickly covered his mouth. “Aigoo, since when was the almighty Suga so afraid of a middle-aged nurse?” Hoseok howled with laughter, holding on to the railings in fear he might fall from his exaggerated body movements.

 

“Do you even know how sensitive she is these days?” The mint-haired boy scratched his head in exasperation. “I almost got sent to the ER yesterday because she kept thrashing my beautiful face with that big palm of hers”

 

“Nurse Lee is so cute sometimes aigoo~ She doesn’t hit without a reason, you must’ve said something to trigger her again, didn’t you?” He nudged Yoongi, still snickering.

 

“Well..”

 

“Well what Min Yoongi.. ” 

 

“I might’ve.. Joked around with her about dying.. Again?” SMACK.   

 

“YAHHH. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, MIN ING YOONGI?! SHE IS A 45 YEAR OLD WITH A STRESSFUL JOB, GIVE HER A BREAK WILL YA?! SHE’S GONNA GET A HEART ATTACK OR GO MENOPAUSAL STRAIGHT AWAY IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT YOU KNOW?” Hoseok’s hand flailed around in attempt to beat up the little shiet more commonly known as Min Yoongi.

 

Yoongi ran in circles, laughing at his struggling friend. It’s been a while since I had this much fun in a day.

 

- Meanwhile with Taehyung… -

 

Along the corridor, Taehyung was yelling “Jimin! Jimin! I’m back! I’m sorry I didn’t visit you for a couple of days! I’m such a bad per-” He got to Jimin’s room.

 

“Jimin?”

 

Silence.

 

That’s odd, he thought. Does he have a check up at the doctor’s office right now? Why was I not informed?

 

“Yoo hooo~ Jimin~” He walked around the room quietly, trying to figure out where his best friend was hiding. “Ahhh you idiot, Kim Taehyung. He’s probably using the bathroom”, he tapped his forehead lightly. Taehyung walked up to the shared bathroom and gently knocked.

 

Tock.

Tock.

Tock.

 

“Chimchimmie~ You in there, bud?” No response. “Chim chim?” He tried to open the door.

 

It was locked from the inside. Ahh so I was right. “Chim chim, hurry up~ I’ll be waiting outside okay?” He yelled through the door. Still, no response. Taehyung sighed slowly, he must still be upset because I left him all alone in the room when he woke up.

 

And so he waited outside, swaying his legs while sitting on the empty bed beside Jimin’s.

 

5 minutes went.

 

10…

 

15.

 

Something was not right. Taehyung started to physically panic and walked to the bathroom door again. He knocks again. “Jimin?! Jimin, are you alright? What’s going on in there?” No response, not even sounds of small movements were being made inside.

 

Fudge, what if Chiminnie fainted while using the bathroom?

 

All sorts of bad thoughts ran through his mind as he ran to the drawers and started to rummage through violently, looking for something to pick the lock. Just then, he saw a stray hairpin lying on the ground, probably left by one of the former female patients who occupied the room. Picking it up, he ran to the door, tripping on his right foot and accidentally hitting his head on the solid door knob. He ignored the flash of pain and quickly picked the lock.

 

After struggling for about 40 seconds, he finally managed to access the locked bathroom door and the sight of he laid eyes on once again broke his heart into a million shredded pieces. 

 

There he was, Park Jimin, squatted on the floor, hugging his knees and shivering like an abandoned cat on a rainy day. But that was not what saddened Taehyung. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter