oo8

can't stop remembering

“Taeyong! Is Ten alright?” Taeil asked worriedly,eyes scanning for the Thai boy. “He’s fine.” Taeyong sighed exasperatedly, as he chucked his coat by the side. “Where is he?” Yuta piped up, clearly concern. “The dormitory.” Taeyong replied with relief knowing that Ten had more or less calmed down, and was thus capable of answering the stream of questions that Taeyong would’ve expected from Taeil and Yuta, as soon as he caught sight of them hurrying to the dormitory in search of the Thai.

 

-

 

“Mind telling me what just happened?” Johnny asked albeit frustratedly, as he watched the auburn boy sighing with regret, which Johnny presumed  that Jungkook must’ve felt bad for scaring away Ten earlier. “It’s a long story isn’t it?” Johnny was certain that there must’ve been more than what meets the eye; and Johnny wasn’t going to let it rest.

 

“It’s complicated.” Jungkook begun narrating how everything had happened, how he had broke Ten’s heart and the fact that he had been searching for the Thai boy for years now. On the day of the marriage, Jungkook realized how much he loved the latter that it was simply impossible for him to marry someone else he didn’t even know as much as it was required of him to.

 

“I’m so sorry, Naeun. I really am.” Jungkook shot her an apologetic look, and without waiting for her consent, he took off 15 minutes before the marriage had commenced. He felt terrible, and he could never ever forgive himself for his selfish actions.

 

Jungkook ran, tears stinging his eyes, as he sprinted as fast as he could in hopes to stop the Thai from leaving. He didn’t knew how far he had ran, or how long he took, but by the time he had arrived at their once shared apartment looking like a weeping mess, he was certain that Ten had already left.

 

Upon realization, he let his tears fall helplessly down knowing that he had truly lose him this time. He had made many decisions he knew he’d come to regret. Leaving Ten, surely was one of them.

 

-

 

“Ten?” Taeyong peered into the room, eyes wandering to where the said boy stood. “You want breakfast?” Taeyong asked, hands holding onto a metallic tray full of freshly baked cookies. Taeyong had woken up especially early today knowing that cookies were Ten’s favorite and that they were no doubt great comfort food.

 

“I’ll pass.” Ten shook his head, earning a disappointed pout from the older. “I made it just for you..” Taeyong muttered  under his breath albeit too loudly for the Thai to have noticed. “You what?” Ten leaned in with his ears perked up. He swore he heard something along the lines of, “just for you

Well, he could be wrong couldn’t he?

 

“H-huh..” Taeyong widened his eyes in surprise. He didn’t expect the Thai to heard it. Face flushed with embarrassment, Taeyong stuttered the best excuse he could come up with, “N-nothing. Just wanted to tell you that the cookies were made specially for you by the boys.They’ve been up early this morning making a mess out of the kitchen.”

 

“Oh.” Ten nodded, a smile creeping onto his face as he imagined how hilarious the boys looked in pink aprons with flour splattered all over their face and everywhere possible in the kitchen. Seeing that Ten had spaced out, Taeyong took the cue to exit before Ten could ask him anymore questions.

 

Taeyong lied. He had been the one waking up early this morning. He had been the one wearing that hideous pink lacy apron (since he didn’t had any option not to.He’d rather not risk dirtying his expensive blouse, we all know how OCD Tae can be sometimes.)

 

Taeyong sighed bitterly at the thought of Ten not having any of his cookies, I mean, he spent a good amount of effort making these. It was as though Ten could read his mind thoroughly, because it only took seconds later when Ten popped his head out from the doorframe. “I’ll have one.”

 

“You will?” Eyes glistening with excitement, the once crestfallen Tae was now grinning from ear to ear. “Yeah..I mean you guise spent the entire morning making these for me. How could I not try one?” That said, Ten reached out for one cookie and popped it into his mouth.

 

What else could Tae say as he watched the latter eating one cookie after the other, when he clearly heard the Thai said he’ll only have one. “It’s really good mpfh-” Ten complemented, nodding in approval. “Really?” Taeyong beamed knowing that his hard work hadn’t gone to waste because Ten seemed to enjoy it and that was all it took to make Taeyong smile goofily.

 

“Yeah..remind me to thank the guise later!” Ten his lips in delight after finishing his 8th cookie. Taeyong figured Ten was too busy eating that he hadn’t noticed crumbs sticking on the side of his lips. “Erm..” Taeyong gulped anxiously, as Ten shot him a questioning look upon noticing that the latter had gone silent.

 

“Wait.” Taeyong didn’t knew what he was doing, but soon he found himself reaching his thumb out as he swiped the crumbs gently off the Thai’s lips. “Uh..” Ten looked up and their eyes met briefly before Ten pulled away hurriedly, cheeks red. It wasn’t moments later then did Tae pull his hand back awkwardly, having not expected the younger to have reacted this repulsively.

 

“Sorry, there was something on your lips.” Taeyong tried to reasoned, averting Ten’s gaze as he shuffled awkwardly on the spot. “T-th-anks..” Ten stammered, feeling a blush creeping onto his cheeks. That was weird. Ten thought to himself as he cussed inwardly for overreacting. It probably didn’t meant anything to Tae as much as it did to him.

 

“Well, i’ll see you during practice then?” Taeyong broke Ten’s train of thoughts, as he hurried off to the practice room, clearly embarrassed. As Ten watched Taeyong took his leave, he returned to his shared room with Tae, thoughts flooding through his head.

 

Oh god. What is going on? Why am I feeling this way? Why is my heart racing? Thisisnotnormal. Could it be possible that i’m in love with- nonono, Ten shook his head vigorously. It can’t be.. I barely knew him! Ten attempted to reason in his head in hopes to convince himself that he wasn’t in love with Lee Taeyong. It could’ve just been an infatuation and Ten was certain it will go away.

 

Right?

 

-

 

“Is Ten hyung feeling better?” Jaehyun asked as soon as Taeyong walked in, directing the rest of member’s attention towards him. “T-ten?” Taeyong turned rigid as he recalled what had happened earlier. What is wrong with me? I absolutely cannot believe I’d actually did that. I must be out of mind asdfghjkl!! gawd. HeLp ME.

 

“Earth to hyung..” Jaehyun waved his hand in front of Taeyong’s face seeing that the latter had been spacing out. “Yeahh..sorry..didn’t catch you.” Tae muttered as he snapped out of his thoughts, though he was still blushing nevertheless.

 

“Are you..blushing?” Jaehyun widened his eyes in shock as he let out a startled gasp, causing the rests to come forward. “What? No, no, no.” Taeyong shook his head in denial, stepping back immediately sensing that the rest wasn’t going to let this slip. He was sure to have questions flooding his way for the whole of practice and it isn’t like he wasn’t prepared.

 

“What’s with the commotion?” A voice Tae knew too well caused the others to turned their heads towards the door, diverting their attention for now. Phew. That was close. “Ten hyung!!!” Mark exclaimed as he hurried to the door where a smiley Ten stood. “Hey kiddo.” Ten reached out for a hug, ruffling the younger’s blonde hair playfully as always.

 

“You’re back!” Yuta squealed excitedly as he latched himself onto Ten, unleashing his inward fangirl mode. “Yeah, I’m back!” Ten chirped, wrapping his arms round the Jap into a headlock. While Ten busies himself with the boys, Taeyong decided that it was a great opportunity to slip away for a breather. But unfortunately for him, his hopes were crashed when Ten said, “Thank you for the cookies by the way! They were absolutely delicious.”

 

“What cookies?” Hansol raise his brows questioningly and soon the others followed.

 

Oh crap.

 

“The chocolate chip ones? Taeyong gave them to me earlier this morning for breakfast. He said you guise were up all morning making these specially for me. Hehe, I wanted to pass it since I wasn’t feeling that hungryy, but since you guise made it, I had to try one! And I must say, I am IMPRESSED.”

 

“We didn’t bake these, Ten. Lol. But i’m glad you enjoyed it…?” Taeil shrugged.

 

“Huh..” Ten shot Taeyong a confused look, and so did the rests. “What?” Taeyong tried playing it off, but it wasn’t working now that Ten was staring at him so intently and that the rest were shooting him questioning looks. awkwardawkwardawkward. “Hold up! Ten hyung, did you just say Taeyong?” Mark wriggled his brows suggestively, breaking the awkward silence.

 

.

 

“Uh..Erm..” Taeyong turned away nervously, not even sparing Ten a glance. I’ve got to get myself out of here. “Bathroom!” Taeyong blurted the first thing that came to his mind as he dashed off, knocking Yuta’s bottle in the process in a fit of a hurry.

 

“Yahyah! Don’t you dare run away!”

 

Fishchickkennoodlesssssss.

 

He was sooo busted.

 


a/n; new chapter up!^^