oo6

can't stop remembering

Ten flickered his eyes open, finding himself facing the vast ceiling above him as he shun away from the blinding light. “Ten!” Taeyong rushed towards him in a jiffy, a worried frown etched on his jaded face.

 

“W-where am I?” Ten asked, as he struggled to sit up. Taeyong wasted no second, as he went over and helped the latter up, explaining while doing so, “You had a panic attack earlier this morning. You lost conscious even before i could get help.” Ten nodded, as a mouthed a ‘oh’, still feeling the slightly throbbing of his head still.

 

“I’ll go get the doctors.” Taeyong stood up, and before he could rush out and call for the doctors, he was gripped by the wrist and thus halted in his steps. “There would be no need to.” Ten motioned for Taeyong to come sit back down, as he shot him a reassuring smile. “I’m well and alive, aren’t I?” Ten didn’t want for any fuss. He was used to having panic attacks, and it wasn’t something new.

 

“But, you could have a relapse for all we know. I think it’s best if i get the doctors to come in for a brief check up, just to make sure everything’s fine.” Taeyong insisted, but Ten’s grip was strong nonetheless. “Taeyong, please.”

 

Taeyong sighed inwardly, as he hesitated for a brief moment. Meeting Ten’s determined gaze, he gave in reluctantly. “You better be okay.” Taeyong muttered as he sat back down next to Ten, clearly in disapproval. Since when did stubborn Taeyong gave in so easily, not that he remembered he ever did. This is a first.

 

“Thank you.” Ten smiled in appreciation, as he loosened his hold, retracting his hands back to his side. The Thai boy rested his head against the headboard. He would have felt himself blushing right now at Taeyong’s close proximity and seeing how concerned said man was, but he was too preoccupied at this moment to even think about anything else.

 

“Don’t mind me asking, but, do you have such attacks often?” Taeyong broke the silence, as he prod. He couldn’t help but feel curious since Ten seemed to always be smiling and was hence known as a ‘ball of sunshine’ since he rarely appeared to be upset and would be the one encouraging the members and giving them hope when things don’t go smoothly.

 

Today, was an exception.

 

Because Ten looked gloomy and somewhat, afraid? Taeyong couldn’t really point out what Ten was feeling because the said man always had a smile on his face no matter what, and only then did  he realized that while the members have Ten to confine to, the latter didn’t had any. Nobody noticed that Ten had his problems too it’s just that he chose to kept these things to himself.

 

Nobody knew that behind those smiles, Ten was nothing but a boy who had been hurt countless of times without anyone knowing, not even his parents, nor his closest friends. Because to them, Ten was their ‘ball of sunshine’, Ten was always so optimistic and it was as if absolutely nothing could’ve brought him down.

 

But they were wrong. They were so so wrong.

 

“I’m prying too much huh.” Taeyong decided to not ask further if Ten wasn’t willing to open to him yet. “No, it’s fine. I-i used to have these panic attacks very frequently till i had to be sent to the doctors to see what had triggered it. I-i’ve been e..em..emotionally traumatized because of so many things that had happened and ever since that one incident, i’ve started to get attacks more often than should.”

 

Taeyong knew Ten would only tell him this much, and so, he nodded knowingly, saving his questions for later. “I’m going to sleep.” Ten muttered, as he pulled the covers up, feeling somnolent from all that talking. Taeyong nodded wordlessly, as he watched the latter sinking into the covers and falling asleep in no time, him being clearly exhausted.

 

Neither did Taeyong realized, that Ten had his palm placed over his’. Neither did he realized that he too was smiling, for what reason exactly, I think we all know.

 

-

 

“Sorry i’m late!” Johnny came running towards their usual spot at the cafe as he settled next to his childhood friend who had not seen in a long time since he left for the States. Johnny was more than happy to have been able to meet up with him despite their busy schedules. Not only was Johnny practicing for his upcoming stages, his friend too had to prepare for his group debut sometime next month.  

 

“It’s fine, no big deal really.” The auburn boy had a blinding smile, and a chiseled jawline which enhanced his fine features; rosy lips, alluring eyes, and radiant cheeks.

 

“Woah, you look...great!” Johnny complimented, he couldn’t seem to take his eyes off the younger. He had changed so much, back when he was a sophomore, he appeared to be quiet and meek, often going by unnoticed. Johnny on the other hand, was the school’s well known basketball player. He was loved by his classmates, and his teachers for his outstanding grades and leadership skills.

 

Oh boy, things have changed. The tables are turned. And now, Johnny is the one looking up to the wallflower of the school who now looked simply stunning, even better than himself Johnny would’ve admit. Gone the dorky glasses, and thick books. The auburn boy was wearing a pair of ripped jeans that outline his lean figure, and a checkered flannel that showed off his milky white skin.

 

“So, how’s life?” Johnny initiated the conversation, as the auburn boy replied with a smile, “Good so far! Yours?”

 

“Well, i’m a trainee now at SM. Life couldn’t get any more boring, getting cooped up in the practice room all day, and catching barely enough sleep.” The auburn boy chuckled, “Well, life as a trainee is never easy.”

 

“Agreed!” Johnny shook his head, wondering why he chose to even audition in the first place. The two laughed and talked about how Johnny used to be worshipped and chased by the school’s queenka’s and how in contrary to that, his best friend had pretty much no one to talk to and was hence classified as a ‘nobody’ in school since neither his grades nor his looks were outstanding in comparison to Johnny who had both the fame and wit, and was thus loved and treated differently from the rest.

 

The auburn boy sighed as he reminisced the times spent camping out with Johnny and having sleep overs. Now that they were soon to be idols, they were limited in their own ways. Meeting up was fairly difficult, although they were trainees they had already grew popular among youths.

 

The food was served moments later, the auburn boy ordering the usual. This cafe used to be their favorite hang out place after school, and without fail, Johnny would order their signature fish and chips whilst the auburn boy prefered eating noodles.

 

“Some things just never change.” Johnny tittered. To that, the auborn boy gave a small nod of his head. “Oh right! Before I forget, we’re having a Smrookies showcase on the 15th. I’d like you to be there.” Johnny shot the latter an excited grin, earning an enthusiastic ‘Of course!’ from the other.

 

“I’ll see you this Saturday then!” Johnny beamed, as he stood up to leave since he had a photoshoot this afternoon.

 

“Don’t be late Jung Jungkook!”

 

-

 

Jungkook could only smile bitterly as he watched Johnny leave.

 

Some things just never change.

 

It’s true, because even after 8 years his heart still refuses to move on from that one boy that stole his heart for good.

 


a/n; a majority of you got it right! it was kookie hehe lmao the hint was too obv isn't it 
 

on a side note, IS ANYONE HYPED UP ABOUT NCT127'S DEBUT ASDFGHJKL

BECAUSE I AM.

LIKE. the. album. is. uhmazing \o/

qwerjfdbjbewfhqwjbe

ok. that was so random. 

bye.